@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
YOU FOUND A RECIPE WHAT
IT WAS A JOKE
Also, I was thinking that you would put the watermelon on after the pizza was cooked
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Happy Fourth of July!!! ❤️🤍💙
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Of course! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Poor Andrew!!! Is he from your WIP that happens during the Revolutionary War?
Paxton!!! 😭
I totally understand, girl. I’ll be praying for you tho! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww! It actually sounds similar to one of my charries. Poor Alex! 😢
Girl…girl…oh my goodness girl…I don’t know how I missed your last one…but GIRL THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD AND HEARTBREAKING AND PRECIOUS AHHHHHH 💖💖💖😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹
Aww, thank you so much!!! 😆🥰
You just made me fall in love with Adrien (even though I haven’t he…
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yesss!! Resistance was amazing!!!
Yeah, I can agree with that. (Even though I enjoyed both Rescue and Iceberg. Iceberg did have a lot of rule breaking, which bothered me a bit, while she didn’t have to do it, it did move the story along) I feel like the main characters started feeling like the same type of person, just with a few chan…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hello! I’m Loopy. It’s nice to meet you and I love your story so far!
ahem hot dogs are not a sandwich. Because I said so.
I agree. Hot dogs are tacos, not sandwiches.
I would ask you my signature “have you tried watermelon on pizza?” question, but I think I can guess the answer based off of your pineapple answer.
Do you have any hobbies…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Does anyone want their character to meet Dante?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Bastian stared at his own hand, and wiped it on the front of his jacket.
Hehe, I knew that that would get a funny reaction out of him. I’m having fun having Jack interact with someone other than his siblings.
Jack
Jack began sketching out a landscape with rolling hills and grazing sheep on the page.
“Heh. Yeah, I can get that. Wa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Images for the characters! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw they’re cute! Especially Mandy! I remember my brother playing that game. I kinda want to draw them too…
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
HELLOOOOOO everyone! I am back!-
Heyy!!! How was it?? I don’t think I commented on your other post, but I did see you were at camp ☺️
-
Welcome back, @euodia-vision!!! How was it?
-
Welcome back!! How was it?? (I know everyone else has already asked that. XD)
-
@hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
HIIIIII!!!! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Camp was AMAZING! Exhausting, but amazing! It was hard being around so many non-Christians but God gave me strength to love them well and not conform to their ways so I’m very grateful for that. ❤ And, of course, it was so much fun! I had…[Read more]-
That sounds like so much fun!! I’m glad you had a good time! 😊
-
-
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Thanks guys! ❤
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Jack
Assuming that the boy’s hand was held out for a handshake, Jack grasped it and gave it a firm shake.
“Great to meet you… Krataristo.” He said, letting go of his hand. “Does everyone call you by your surname?”
As he spoke, he unclasped his suitcase and pulled out an old, leather bound sketch pad and a small piece of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
To: Prince Rayland of the Crooked Muzzle, a corner somewhere
From: The nefarious Melissa Thomson, halfway up a pine tree, the woods
Hello! I found your letter caught in a tree branch and decided to respond to it, since there isn’t much to do around here.
My name is Mel and I am 10 years old. I know lots of E words! Elefant, extra, e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Literally just now made up Jack’s last name and kingdom/people name on the spot. It might change.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Jack
“Whatever. Listen – if you wait here, and sigh a lot, someone’s bound to do what you want. Word of advice.”
Jack snorted. He very much doubted the boy’s advice. It may work for small children, but likely not for a 16 year old such as himself. He sat down on the couch and placed his suitcase on his lap.
“You remind a bit of m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw, I’m glad you like the drawing!
Happy Birthday to your brother!
Yeah, my summer has been pretty busy too. I’m currently out at my grandparents’ lake house for the fourth. We always do a big party with all the cousins and do fireworks and homemade ice cream.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Here he is! This is the normal farmer boy version of him. The prince version is a bit less confident. Also this drawing is super old

- Load More
