The mailbox!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    @acancello
      • Total Posts: 838

@whalekeeper

To :Tali, Child-Jule, Farless Raft, the Current of Sheer Candles, East to the Rising Sun

Tali, Im so sorry it took me so long to write back, we had an accident. My older brother, Hugo was out skateboarding and he broke his wrist so bad, that we had to go to the biggest hospital in the state, in the capital Bermill. Hes much better now! Anyway to answer your questions. We do sometimes have the sea under our feet, the ocean is wide, deep and mysterious. You can sail on it and do a ton more sports. Some people made bridges and escalators over and under it. You also can take a subermairne and go way down into the depths of the ocean. I have never been yet, but would love to go. I also cant fine you on a map, you must be upside down to us! How many members to you have in your family? Please tell me things about your day to day life, I would love to know how it is.

-Jean

Power
      @power
        • Total Posts: 292

From: Most lIkely a corner somewhere, or if I was really naughty, probably grouchily banished to my quarters.

To: The imperious, nefarious, and/or delirious (My gentle reader, you may choose which applies to you personally. If non apply, merely deny that you ever did spy this here type.),

I would greet you, but in most letters (Or at least the ones I have read/written.) everyone elects to execute an epistle in such a. . . fashion (I couldn’t find an E word. If you are the proud possessor of such an one, please soothe this oh so poor soul by sharing it.)  So, instead, I will not greet you (Let’s hope my letter doesn’t randomly combust. . . Or perhaps, let’s hope that this letter does random and unexplainable combusts. It would indeed be a sight to behold.)

Slugs

Turtles

Cave Fleas

What do I say now? Mayhaps, something about hamsters and sandwiches. 🍔 🐹

Hamsters are fuzzy.

You hope your sandwich is not.

Need I say more?

May you live a long life. (But may I live longer.)

Prince Rayland of the Crooked Muzzle 

p.s. Eat this message after reading it. (It won’t be as tasty as a sandwich, but it definitely will be better (or not as bad for you) as a hairy sandwich.)

You will love what you spend time with.

LoopyLin
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2058

@power

To: Prince Rayland of the Crooked Muzzle, a corner somewhere

From: The nefarious Melissa Thomson, halfway up a pine tree, the woods

Hello! I found your letter caught in a tree branch and decided to respond to it, since there isn’t much to do around here.

My name is Mel and I am 10 years old. I know lots of E words! Elefant, extra, emu, electric, epic, exsiting, explorer, eagle (are those enough E words??)

I love slugs!

And turtles!!

I’ve never met a cave flea, but I don’t think I like them.

My samdwitch is not fuzzy, thanks, but that’s only because I don’t have any samdwitch at all. The only food out here is berries and fish from the lake.

– love,

greetings

– yours tr

– Goodbye. From Mel.

p.s. I did not eat your letter because it did not seem very tasty. Instead, i tied it to a fish and fed it to the thing in the lake. It liked it, I think.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Sara
          @savannah_grace2009
            • Total Posts: 1992

@acancello

Oh my goodness! I just was stalking old topics and found this! I am totally going to write one to Hugo from Ottoline!

We can just pretend they don’t know each other yet.

To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines

My name is Ottoline, but you can call me Otto.

Who’s Shauna?

She sounds nice.

I don’t have that much free time, but I’ll try to write as often as I can!

Your new friend,

Otto

Lukas&Livia
            #Lalbert
            Sef&Chase
            #HOTTOLINE
            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
            @acancello

@savannah_grace2009

Hey this is awesome!

To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda

(I’m going to try to make it sound like Hugo, sorry if hes a little rude and short) 😀

Hey Otto, nice of you to write, I had forgotten about this.

I’m Hugo. Hugo J Walton. Sixteen. And I have a sister named Jean whos fourteen, Shauna’s friend. You should hear them yammer on about everything.  You dont want to know anything else about me since I’m not exactly what you’d call a role model.

Shauna’s my best friends sister, shes nice and all but a little soft in my opinion. We all go to the same school in Windy Pines, but never really talk to each other, we have our own groups.

Now about you, how old are you? Do you have any siblings?

Stay out of trouble.

Hugo

Sara
              @savannah_grace2009

@acancello

It does kind of sound like Hugo! lol

Hi Hugo!

When the Pythonos gave me the letter, I was so excited to write back!

I’m fourteen. I don’t know if I have any siblings because I live in a horrible place where I get tortured almost every day by wacko evil scientists armed with needles and dark magick…so yeah that’s nice.

I really like writing to you because it takes my mind of things I don’t want to think about.

What’s school? It sounds fun.

It’s okay, I’m not really a role model either. I tried to help a friend escape and was punished, so don’t be like me if you hate being tortured.

I have lived here ever since I can remember. Do you have parents? What are they like? I’ve never had a mom or dad…I mean I know I have them…but I was taken from them and brought here when I was born so I don’t remember them.

I’ll try to stay out of trouble…but no promises…*wink wink*

Your friend,

Otto

Lukas&Livia
                #Lalbert
                Sef&Chase
                #HOTTOLINE
                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                @acancello

@savannah_grace2009

To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda

Wow, you wrote back fast, definitely wasent expecting that.

What the heck is a Pythonos?

That horrible place sounds….well… horrible. Who is in controll?  Ive never been anywhere like that…. except a few times… The juvie is a rough place.

(Im pretending this is before the whole C.H.I.M.E. incident, unless you want me to have it after)

School? Eh, you go there to learn things.  Math, English, History, Science, PE. I dont think Ill ever use half the things I learn, but at least I’m around people all day.

Well I guess I’m like you because I’ve been tortured in different ways. Dont ask.

I do have parents. My Mom, Ellen and my Dad, Jim who everyone says looks just like me, brown hair, eyes, pale skin and stature. And parents basically love you no matter what, help you out of tight situations and are always supporting you despite the mistakes you make.

You dont have to write back if you dont want to, I understand.

Hugo

Sara
                  @savannah_grace2009

@acancello

A Pythonos is a race, similar to humans. They have dark magick and powerful spells and they run the UNIT (the place I’m in). Basically they’re evil incarnate. You don’t want to meet one, trust me.

What’s juvie?

I don’t really know what Math or any of those words mean…but learning sounds fun. I’m around people here, but they’re usually unconscious or dying or sick so there’s nobody to talk to.

I’m tempted to ask what you mean by being tortured…but I don’t really like to talk about how I’ve been hurt here, so we don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. I get it.

What does love mean? I’ve heard that word once or twice but don’t know what it means. It sounds nice. I wish I knew my parents.

Also…what are birds? My friend was telling me about them but I don’t know what they are because I’ve never been outside. I also don’t know what grass or trees are.

Sorry if I’m talking too much…

Otto

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Sara.

Lukas&Livia
                    #Lalbert
                    Sef&Chase
                    #HOTTOLINE
                    LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                    @acancello

@savannah_grace2009

Wow, Pythonos sound a bit cray. I trust you.

A juvie….fine… As long as you keep it a secret and it you decide to ghost me than thats fine to. A juvie is short for Juvinille hall, which is where they keep us who are to young to go to jail. We’ll leave it at that.

I’m sorry you have no one to talk to, at least I have my sister though she tends to be dramatic. Math is adding things together and English is basically writing and spelling. History is when you learn about the past.

Car crash. Arson. Harsh words. A few punches in the face. Underage driving. Consequences.  Thats all you need to know about torture.

I dont know how to describe love. You feel like a load has been lifted off your chest and your happiness doubles and you feel all warm. I dunno.

Birds are great creatures. They are small, some could fit in the palm of your hand and some could balance on your shoulder. They have wings so they can fly and all their colors and patterns are different. Here, Ill send you a few pictures of birds and landscapes.

Its fine if you talk, I enjoy it.

Hugo

Sara
                      @savannah_grace2009

@acancello

I don’t care if you have to go to jail….I’m literally in jail right now so I can’t judge you.

Hmm…I think I would like school.

Wow…that does not sound fun. Since you told me about torture….I’ll tell you to be fair so you don’t feel like you’re the only one. Curses. Pain. Distant screams from the room next door. Cruel men. Abuse. Needles. The smell of cloroform.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt true happiness…no that’s not true. I was happy when I met my friend for the first time.  But other than that, not really. But it sounds nice.

Oh my goodness…everything is so pretty! I am sad now because Jraldath (the worst Pythonos) just tore your pictures up and burned them. But they are beautiful…I wish I could go outside and see it. Is that really what it looks like? That’s amazing!!

Oh, I will send you a picture of me so you know what I look like. I stole it from the Pythonos record room…so don’t tell them that.

Otto

It’s a bad picture…the Pythonos know nothing about good angles….haha

Lukas&Livia
                        #Lalbert
                        Sef&Chase
                        #HOTTOLINE
                        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                        @acancello

@savannah_grace2009

Looks can be deceiving. Some parts of the world are pretty nasty.

Heres a picture of me, you can toss it if you want, I really dont care.

Hugo

Sara
                          @savannah_grace2009

@acancello

Of course I won’t toss your picture! I am going to hide it in my pillowcase so Jraldath can’t find it.

Otto

Lukas&Livia
                            #Lalbert
                            Sef&Chase
                            #HOTTOLINE
                            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                            @savannah_grace2009

Lukas&Livia
                              #Lalbert
                              Sef&Chase
                              #HOTTOLINE
                              LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009

@acancello

Just pretend Otto sent these ones too, XD

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                                @acancello

@savannah_grace2009

Ok! I may send some more for Hugo tomorrow 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >