@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I need to add more Lukas!! There are times I forget to. 😅
Yay!!
Thanks so much for the tips!! And there are a lot of important moments sprinkles throughout the book.
And yes, you should keep reading. Nothing outside the Orb is creepy. 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry, I just saw your moodboard. IT’s SO GOOD!!! I love it ❤️😀!! Great job.
So I was just reading through y’all’s conversation, and you talked so much about Sam and Frodo…
Ahhhh!!!! Those two are my absolute favorite favorite characters of LotR. Admittedly I’ve only read the books, but that means I have a closer…
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I love this!! Each chapter gets better and better! You did really good showing the sibling dynamic. That sounds like our house 😂. I love to draw, and my little brother is always drawing on my drawings 😅😆. I love Natalyia! Her name is really similar to mine! My real name is Natalie 😊.
I could feel the tension when Tato (is that their…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s great ❤️ Keep it up, that’s how it should be! 😊
Yes!! Thank you, we will!! 🙂
Wow, yeah. Even if they aren’t perfect, siblings are precious. Why would you ever take a bully to the movies with you instead of your sibling????
IKR?! Yes, siblings are precious 😊❤️.
LOL 🤣
Yep 😂❤️!
Oh yes, @starofthenorth is definitely a writer. ὠ…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
@felicity, the thing that Len gave to Amidala is definitely important. Sometimes I actually forget to mention it in future chapters 😅, but it will play a big role in the future! 😏
Next two chapters! (I already have like twenty written, so that’s why I’m getting the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah. I was just thinking Ev would try to make her jealous, but now that I think about it, they’d then have to have a conversation about it. That may kind of ruin the whole dynamic in my head for the actual book. 😅
I may just have him act like that with any girl, cause I’m playing around with that facet of his…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I know right? Sam is the absolute hero!!!!! (I mean, I guess Frodo went through a lot, so, I’ll give him a little credit.
Yes!! He is! “I can’t carry it for you…but I can carry you!” I LOVE that part. So sweet😢🥰. Yeah, I’m sorry Frodo, you went through a lot too😅😭.
Now THAT is one of the best parts ever! Gimli and Legolas having a co…
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Girl!!! That looks so good!!!!! I ❤️ it!! -
Esther replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t find myself confused at all bc you had the character’s names at the start of each chapter. I write in two POVs all the time. The way I signal it’s someone different it by starting each first sentence of the chapter with their name. (Well, at least most of the time)
Thanks for the feedback! 😀
Yep! You’re welcome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It may work better if you do change Jasmine’s age. 😅 But it’s up to you. I have my characters work around it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Storyline help! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 9 months ago
O: I like Wilder’s idea better than what I said lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Storyline help! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 9 months ago
So you have a story with some kind of villain or evil that wants to mind control people and they are using either implants or headbands to do that. Is that right?
I’m not sure what the tribulation is (something to do with Revelations?) but I think that implants would look a lot better and less clunky than headbands. But if you used h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
lol Merry and Pippin are the best XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I love it so far!! I can really feel the characters’ personalities. And you’re doing a great job writing in present tense. Like, I’ve tried it before, and I just can’t do it right. 😅 So, awesome job! I can’t wait to read more!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness
Lol! I don’t remember those parts in the movies.
In the movies, I didn’t really like Frodo either. (I’ve also only read the first LotR book, so maybe he actually is a great character 😅)
-
Esther replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea for a topic!! I’ll definitely be on this thread as I research more my Civil War idea!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!! My charries are not the only ones in the group, so I’ll have to ask the rest of the group, but I’m totally good with it😊👍! Which characters are yours? Other than Kad 😉.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @e-m-trepke
Can @keilah-h join her characters to one of our groups?
I only joined thi…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree, the movies messed up Frodo. (I haven’t seen them all, just from what I know and what people have told me. I like how you said he’s just . . . there, LOL.
Yes! I like him still, he’s got some good parts in the movies, but yeah he’s better in the books😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
