@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
hehe sorry I posted too soon. I forgot to have Carter talk.
Carmen
“Who are you?” Carter asked, a bit too directly. Carmen knew he only meant well, but couldn’t he be a bit more polite?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12Carmen
“N-no!” Matthew said a bit hastily. “I-I-I mean-, y-you l-look…like you’re h-happy…and a-at h-home.”
He beamed a sweet, lopsided smile, one that no one, including Carmen, could help returning.
A loud rumbling growl…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I just got your book in the mail!! I’ve read the first few chapters. I’m loving it so far!! I’m getting some Green Ember vibes?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Lemme go find it… *Breathes a sigh of relief* Oh good. I was secretly terrified of whta you might do with that sword XD.
You need that jacket girl!! You’re cold! *Grabs thickest, warmest, coat of my closet and shoves it into your arms* XD
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL
that would be hilarious
It just be like a website where girls swoon about their crushes XD
XDXD Yep!! That would be so funny.
I’d be horribly embarrassed if anyone else found out about it though 😳
Yeah, me too!! 😅😬🤫🤭
I mean, theoretically, that’s a really embarrassing thing to do 😂 but we do it here anyways because we…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! That’s not exactly what she looks like in my head, but it’s pretty close.
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Are you sure you’ll want me to? It might spoil it… 😉
Well…I guess not. I’ll just prepare myself. 😭😅
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆
Whoa!! Awesome!! I’ve had 2 white Christmas’s in my entire lif…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @starofthenorth @arien @koshka @whalekeeper
I’ve been loving reading these…XDXD
Good job, @felicity, getting everyone back on track!! One day maybe one of us will make a website for…well, what we were talking about here XD.
And….It’s probably gonna be me XDJK. Or not. XD -
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! That’s crazy!!!
I like snow, but I’m glad it gets warm here too. Ohio has ridiculous weather! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas Sci-fi short stories, feedback is necessary in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!! Once your done, I’d love to read it if you’re willing to share!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! That’s not exactly what she looks like in my head, but it’s pretty close.
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That looks epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!
Yes!! 😊❤️
It’s super sweet. I can totally understand Brynn’s love of snow….it’s the same with me! It’s literally snowing here right now….super big flakes…I’m going to look out the window and see if a nice guy is walking down the street with his dog. 😍🤣
XDXD!! That’s hilarious.
Can y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala
“Are you two looking for anyone?” Grimm asked.
Ami shook her head. “Not really. We’re just… here.” She smiled. “What about you?”
Sorry, that was really short. 😅 XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The backup plan XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have never read them, but I’ve heard of them. I know my friend described it as almost a staple of YA fiction at her school. As in, pretty much everyone had read it.
I’ve never had a big interest in reading it before, but as of now, I’m still deciding if I want to or not.
It’s interesting to hear different opinions on it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually, it sounds a lot like Quentin, the hero’s distant cousin. I mean, if names run in the family…
That’d be cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops!! Just noticed that someone else asked you about your favorite coffee. 😅
I’ll ask this instead:
5. If you could live in any country, which would you choose?
- Load More
