@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie
“I’m really hungry, too,” I said, my stomach growling. I stopped at a window and looked out. I frowned. Raining. “I guess we can’t go outside and look for food,” I said.
“Or we could,” Everton said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.
“I’ll pass,” I said. We continued down the hall, the only sound being our footst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, all!!
So I thought that we needed a thread on here solely dedicated to encouragement. My idea was to post Bible verses and quotes on here to simply encourage each other. I’m not trying to prohibit sharing prayer requests on here, but I think on this thread we should only share prayer requests that relate to writing, since the title is, “…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! That sounds like a pretty cool dynamic!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course! Keep it going!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
My fantasy duology was originally supposed be a retelling of the story of Queen Esther, but it didn’t quite work that way. So basically this is what it’s about:
Corissa (Corie) Jace and her twin brother Tyrone lost their parents four years ago. Shorty after their parents disappeared, Ty ran away. Corie had discovered the…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Welp I think I’ll finally rp now, here we go! 😀
SERIN
“Who are you?” She watched them carefully as she voiced the firm question. The blond boy seemed nervous, as did the girl with the tail.
Suddenly the small girl by the boy let out a scream and he scooped her up. Serin tensed at the sound, then hesitantly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! It’s great!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @otherworldlyhistorian @orielle21 @starofthenorth
I’m so glad you all are interested in this!!! 😀
I think that it would be cool to have it be mostly Miles with a few chapters from Audrey’s POV.
Oooh! I like that idea!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love that!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ha! No your totally fine! I’ll take all chances to write that I get 😉 I’m having so much fun! And reading all the stories on here is so cool, everybody has so much talent!
Also, I’ve been trying to figure out how to quote people properly but it hasn’t worked yet XD. Any ideas how to fix that?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHHH, POOR NOVEMBER!!!!! That was some amazing writing girl!!! I love that type of stuff, but I hate it because poor November has to deal
Yes, exactly!!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s awesome. I love it!! Oh, and I let my brother watch some of the videos/vines (bc I’ve told him all about November and Paxton…and several others. He thinks Nyx is hilarious XD) and he loved them. He said to tell you that “they were really funny!” He hates Lilith now, after that part in the animated one XD!…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings well if you insist XD. I think I’ll rp tomorrow, though
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian @folith-feolin
Yes I love Shallan’s psyci. Kalladin’s too, oh and Szeth! All of them really, he has such great characters and conflicts
Lol, oh no, the trying so hard not to trope that you trope, trope
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
Totally! Character psycology can be so meaningful and also fun. (For example Wit/Hoid, he is awesome in his craziness/actually knowing everything)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I don’t disagree with that statement
-
PrincesaChronicle22 and
Loopy are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! She’s obsessed with flowers! Sometimes Layson braids flowers into her hair XD[/quote]
HEART MELTED AGAIN OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is soooo CUTE!!!!!! I love them ten times more, and while Serin is salty right now she’ll warm up as she gets to now them, especially Maylee, she has a soft spot for kids
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
thanks! I certaintly hope so! I’ve had lot’s of fun writing about it and how it affects technology and culture
- Load More
