@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Come Join the Tour! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!!!!! Of course!!! I am sooooo excited!! (And I think all my readers are too, cuz I had a bigger turnout on my post for your cover reveal than I normally get. XD)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Oooo gotcha!!! THANK YOU!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Come Join the Tour! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
THANKS for the tag!!!!!
Since I have such a very poor memory, I just wanted to check that I did sign up, right? I always mean to do something and then I end up forgetting, so if I haven’t signed up yet, I totally will!!!!!!! Thank you!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the tag, gals!!!! I think I kinda missed something, lol, so if y’all don’t mind explaining what’s going on that’d be great. 🙂
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@Precious-y Hi!! Nice to meet you!!
I am also a sci-fi writer! I just published my first sci-fi on Amazon Kindle this last week actually! (It’s called The Art of Deception if you ever wanna take a peek 😉
*offers you some german chocolate cake* If you ever want a book cover made, or a character drawn, feel free to ask! (I drew my pfp)
Also,…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@hrothgar42 Oh, nice! I was homeschooled as well. And I understand about the emotes, ahh…
No pineapples on pizza? Such blasphemy! But let’s not fight over this now…
Your story sounds super interesting! I’d love to hear more about it!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
Yes! Lemony Snicket! I love his humor and writing style. Also his characters are so interesting and memorable.
Do you have a favorite book of his? Mine is the last book in the All the Wrong Questions Series Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights?Â
Woah, your story sound so interesting. A amnestic criminal who travels…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
An older customer was waiting near the front desk, where Catherine stood, hunched over a bouquet of flowers. She looked up at me as she finished tying a ribbon around a vase of yellow blossoms.
Here’s my last sentence XD This is a really terrific idea, Katherine!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Thanks for the tag!!
This is suchh a cool idea!!
An older customer was waiting near the front desk, where Catherine stood, hunched over a bouquet. She looked up at me as she finished tying a ribbon around the vase of yellow blossoms.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@hrothgar42 Yeeah, it’s probably for the best that they burned…. the Trolls liked them quite a bit, but I’ve noticed humans seem to have a hard time enjoying them. Oh well.
The Art of Deception! Keep working at it and you’ll get it done before the century, I’m sure XD But if you don’t, there’s always the next Millenium. I once had a friend that…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Here’s mine:
Here, he could deal with. Here, he could find people on his level.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@hrothgar42 Great to have you!! *offers you some german chocolate cake because I burned my chlorine-pool-algae chocolate chip cookies* I like your pen name! I have to be honest though, my dad and I enjoy coming up with unique names just because, and he once said your exact first and last name XDD It’s cool though!
I am a sci-fi and fantasy…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Haha yeaah I get you XD Same.
Exactly! Imo, there’s enough junk to deal with keeping out of my spirit without adding bad movies to the mix lol. No judgement for people who enjoy it, but personally, I don’t.
I haven’t seen the spiderman movies, but I saw the Antman one once and yes, I definitely have to agree XD
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
Hi! Great to have you with us!
What is your favorite genre to write in?
I personally love to constantly try out new genres, but fantasy always has a special place in my heart.
And what’s the premise of the current story your working on?
I’m currently working on three different projects, one about a boy who can freeze time, one…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@hrothgar42 Hey there and welcome! Do tell us a bit about yourself, if you want.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP! It’s awesome to meet your acquaintance.
I’m right with you with being a planner writer than a writer writer. Like, I set out to write 1,000 words that day and end up daydreaming about my character’s far too complex backstory, internal demons, and the deep meaning behind their name. XD It’s something I’m working on…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elanor Yuuss exactly!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Bahaha saameee. But I also enjoy reading some more dramatic things too, so each writer will have their own audience Ig XD And yeah haha, same here. I try not to read/watch things about false gods, so I’ve never seen it XD But I’ve heard enough people talking about him on here to tell what he’s like. Lokee does sound like a perfect name for him XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline aww that makes me really happy to hear!! Thank you!!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elanor that’s a great idea!! I saw an article saying that scientists recently found that they can produce a sort of glowing pattern, but only under black lights. That may be interesting to play with too….
- Load More
