Welcome Hrothgar42!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Welcome Hrothgar42!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    @kathleenramm
      • Total Posts: 635

@hrothgar42

Yes! Lemony Snicket! I love his humor and writing style. Also his characters are so interesting and memorable.

Do you have a favorite book of his? Mine is the last book in the All the Wrong Questions Series Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights? 

Woah, your story sound so interesting. A amnestic criminal who travels through different realities? Sounds right up my alley. How did you get the idea for it?

The story about the boy who can freeze time is a very new idea (new as in like a week ago) so I don’t know too much more about it than you do. But I’m kinda thinking that the character can only freeze time for only ten seconds, and his sister died in some tragic accident that he could have prevented with his time freezing skills if he was there. So now he blames himself for his sister’s death, and is paranoid about the rest of his friends safety. He feels like if he’s at the wrong place at the wrong time and a loved one gets hurt, it’s on him because he could have prevented it. So now he follows his friends (to their dismay) to uninvited events just in case a catastrophic event happens and he needs to be there. Oh, and because of having to make sure all of his friends are safe all the time, his grades are terrible. So yeah, that’s his normal life, until… (insert surprising inciting event here that I still have yet to think up.)

That’s basically all I know about that story, the siege story is still in the beginning stage as well, but the five criminal story has been in the works for six years so I know far too much about that mess of a story.

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@hrothgar42 Oh, nice! I was homeschooled as well. And I understand about the emotes, ahh…

No pineapples on pizza? Such blasphemy! But let’s not fight over this now…

Your story sounds super interesting! I’d love to hear more about it!

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >