@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I’ve been really dizzy recently. This has been happening every time I get a cold, but this time there has been no cold and it’s really bad and impeding my ability to do anything other than sit around and feel sorry for myself, and accompanying it is a ton of pressure in my head and behind my eyes as well as ear pain. I’m going to the doctor tomor…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
KP no longer tags me, so I just have to think of checking.
I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! You could make that scene SO COOL!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months ago
I’m not gonna make the youtube one because it’s too much work hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
WolfgangÂ
he raced forward. “I love gymnasiums! Come on! This will be great!”
(not sure what they’re going to do first so I’ll let you take the lead)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Happy Birthday!!!! 🎉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Oh that one’s really cool!
I can never do myself. I can’t get my brain to ignore the oddity of drawing myself. XD I can’t believe how good you are though!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
WolfgangÂ
He pranced along behind Wilhelm. “What should we do first? Swords or wrestling? Or I could race you!”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
and now I will eat. I just had to finish a chapter.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
who controls prof? isn’t it @whalekeeper ?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Oh my word!
I think I stopped dreaming when I really started seriously writing. I used to have a lot of vivid ones, and then they went away when I started writing my stories and books down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
WolfgangÂ
He reached across the table and grabbed two more scones, pushing them into his pocket for later, then followed Wilhelm. “Biting is still cowardly,” he muttered.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
*is jealous* why can’t i have dreams like this?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Haha!! That sounds like a fun dream!
also, Wilhelm’s comment!!!! 😂
@koshka @loopylin @whalekeeper
Wolfgang
He waved to the other boy who was apparently a friend of Wilhelm’s. “Biting is cowardly,” he retorted, then sealed that as fact with another scone. “What should we do now?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
truth
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whoeverelseisalsointhissectionoftherp
WolfgangÂ
He blinked. Wilhelm actually sounded upset. “He wasn’t going to bit me,” he said with a laugh. “Biting is a cheep shot and you get your teeth punched if you do it. That’s what Reinhard told me.”
He happily started on a forth scone.
- Load More
