-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!
Ahh yesss, I am so excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I’m looking forward to and UGHHH I can’t wait.
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! 😂
No one h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
 Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters.
This not only happens to me with characters but also with real guys as well 💀. I have a friend who has reached “playful banter” status and I was talking about a gag gift I was going to give him (he loved it btw) and someone asked if I liked him. I told them we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
Yes it is. It’s a concept idea currently.
Gabriel: Maybe you’re superhuman.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Glad to hear it went well! May thy educational pursuits be fabulous.
Lol! Congratulations. XD
I don’t think I actually have/had a fictional crush… Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters. (As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
This is random, but guys I have my first fictional crush. Yeah, kinda late at my age, huh? Either way, if I meet a guy like him irl, I would die if he didn’t like me back.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I shall see what happens, I’ll put this in my brain for later.
if I do do this, guess who’s gonna be in it hehe.
Very nice! They all look squished or bewildered lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Hi, nice to see you again.
Not much has been going on my end. This is my first season of rowing where I can fully push myself, and one of my coaches wants me to go to Nationals. I don’t think I’ll make it, but it’s nice he thinks I can honestly. I made captain though on the crew, and honestly I was already doing a lot of the captain duties so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I did compile it on Spotify but you’re right, I have yet to listen to the full thing. Though I can already tell you, being familiar with the song, that Ezio’s Family has a nice tone for Gabriel.
Gabriel: *chuckles, putting his arm down* Okay. *Proceeding to let her win.*
Funnily enough, I used to do this with my Dad. I’d flop…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Sorry I haven’t been active for a while.
Anyways, this happened

-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Ari
He nodded and picked up the rod.
“Arm.” Ari quickly measured Ellis’s draw length and went back to the rack of bows. A slightly longer recurve would do.
“Here. This one’s about fifteen pounds too. I don’t want you two shooting me with a bow you can’t control. If you’re going to shoot someone it had better be on…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
*Ahem*
@loppylin @whalekeeper
I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.
Ari
Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
but i’m still an adult
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
You haven’t gone to college, have you?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
I’m left out! *sulks*
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Tagging some old people
Oh my gracious. XD
What Elishavet said and also:
From the perspective of someone who’s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices…Remember, colleges want students. Colleges need students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick them, not reasons to…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Tagging some old people:
Lol.
I do attend college! (Have graduated from a secular college and am now attending a Christian one) I’m not sure I can help with one that requires an interview, but I can try. Is there anything specific you are wondering about?
I will say….
Do you know what career or career field you are interested…[Read more]
- Load More
