-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw, I’m so sorry girl!! I hope you’re doing better now, though. That would be so hard.
Thanks, that helps a lot!! This is kind of exactly what I needed, because I definitely didn’t want to write something unrealistic or insensitive, but it’s kind of hard to know 😅.
I really appreciate you sharing all that! I will definitely…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OHMYWORDHEISCUTE! *Gasps a self declared cat person*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Paxton!! *sniffle*
I’ll try to RP soon, but, just for warning, I’m working camps for the next couple weeks and probably won’t have a ton of free time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh awesome! Thanks ☺️ I’ll definitely have to try making a board for this one. What kind of board do you start with?? And I haven’t watched wandavision, so that step kind of confused me 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much!! ☺️ That means a lot to me, and of course I think you’d be able to write it too! Honestly I’m not really sure how I’m going to do it either 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey guys! So I think I mentioned this idea to a few people when I first joined, but it’s kind of been on the back burner for a while. Lately though I’ve been thinking about trying it, but it would probably be the deepest/hardest thing I’ve attempted xD which sort of scares me, and sort of inspires me. It would be some sort of novella? Anyway…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Of course! I love the Wingfeather saga and Narnia, and I liked the Mysterious Benedict society too! I’ve heard a lot of good things about green ember, I’ll have to check it out!
Okay sounds good!! I also like drawing, and I play video games sometimes, but I haven’t been as into them lately 🙂
Sure!! That would be cool 😁
My…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh cool! That makes sense xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, hopefully it’ll help xD Thanks!!
Yep! Hopefully once school starts it’ll settle down ☺️ So does softball start in the summer? I though most sports started in the fall? (I’m not a sports person xD)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah of course!! ☺️
Ooh, sounds fun xD
Umm, honestly I feel pretty unproductive lately xD. I’ve been trying to get back into writing but haven’t really been feeling very … inspired? We just moved in and have been pretty busy I guess, but it’s slowing down a lot now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you, and welcome! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled girl who loves reading and writing, most of the time haha.
I like the story so far! What game is it based off of?? Chester and Mandy are my favorites already 😅
Some questions!
Favorite books?
WIP? (I don’t know if this is your main one, or if you have…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I just realized that Nik is a year younger than Grimm, not that either would notice it at first.
Nikolai Korolski
Beowulf’s eyes burned an icy blue, similar to the ice of Timur’s gaze, but not quite. The prince shielded his armorbearer with his shoulder and dropped one hand to a long blade in his belt. A silent warning.
True…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
0_0
*Sniffle*
*Screams of fury*
YOU MONSTERS! VILLAINS! POLTROONS! HOWÂ DARE YOU TOUCH HIM!
*Mutters under breath*
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, all y’all! I just wanted to say that I have not dropped off the face of the earth. In fact, my visa for the Wayland has been put on temporary hold, as has my citizenship of the Wood Between the Worlds. The Master of the Universes has been beckoning me to pay more attention to the wonders He placed in this, the land of my sojourning. (You…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hannahn @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @princesachronicle22 @landric @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-else
Hey everyone!! My fam and I are leaving tomorrow morning to visit some family for the weekend, so I…[Read more]
-
Oops. I knew I missed a few people. 🤦🏻♀️
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper-
Oh ok! Lol I haven’t been active much, either. How are you doing?
-
I’m doing well, thanks for asking! 😊 Summer’s been pretty good and I’ve had lots of volleyball stuff (and the season hasn’t even started yet XD) so that’s been fun. 😉 My family is still looking for a new church and our best friends are moving away in August. So there’s a lot of change, but we’re just doing our best to trust God with it all. But t…[Read more]
-
Oh awesome! Sorry about your best friends 😟 I’m doing pretty good, too, we just moved in and have been meeting new neighbors and trying to find stuff for the house. I’m hoping to start writing again soon though! I’m sort of waiting for an idea 😅
-
Aww, thanks girl. 😊 They’re only moving a few states away (about 7 hours away), but that’s still a lot. We’ll definitely miss them. ❤️
Awesome!! I’m glad things have been going well for you!
Oh yeah, I totally get the waiting for an idea. XD I’m actually writing the climax of my second draft right now! (after putting it off, while waiting f…[Read more] -
Of course! Gotcha, at least you’ll still be able to visit ♥️.
Ahhh really!? Congratulations!! You’re so close!! (Aw, thank you 😅 Yep, me too xD) -
Yes, definitely. 😊
Thanks!! I’m really excited. My reward for finishing it is being able to start writing the second book in the trilogy. (Which I’m really looking forward to writing. 😁)
-
-
-
-
-
ttyl! Hope you have a fun time!
-
Thanks!!
-
-
Have fun!!! I just finished my vacation, it was sooooooo much fun, So I hope yours is just as enjoyable
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh ok! I’ll have to check them out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, so sad!! 😢 What’s their backstory?
- Load More
