-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Yeah, me too! It definitely helps to be able to talk to other people about different topics, especially ones I’m not too familiar with.Thankfully, my family is pretty healthy in general, my mom has a thyroid disease and my dad has pre-diabetes so we eat a lot different than normal, but nothing like ya’ll’s families.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*Drags myself through window*
I’m sorry this took so long. I had it half typed yesterday, but haven’t had the chance to send it in till now.
*Drops a folded paper on desk*
*Flops on floor*
…
Nikolai
“Your brother didn’t seem all that pleasant.” Beowulf was still here? Yes, although he didn’t wish to be if one could judge…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh my goodness girl, I struggle with OCD and intrusive thoughts too! It’s especially gotten worse lately, but I’ve found that talking to my mom and reading books about it helps.I’ll definitely be checking out this topic too!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, thanks so much!!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t think your limited at all! Just because it’s based off of something doesn’t mean you can’t do what you want with it. Go for it girl!! Take inspiration from America but don’t let it confine you.
Aww, thanks for the encouragement girl!! I do have a little bit of ✨magic-y✨ stuff in there that I’m messing around with. I thi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol. Yeahhh… it’s really good and I highly recommend it, but I totally understand what you mean. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t know if I’ve commented on any of your Cirque charries and tents yet, but I love all of them!! Your worldbuilding is amazing!! I’m kind of limited in my worldbuilding for my WIP since it’s dystopian and kind of based off of America, which makes me really want to get back to my fantasy WIP…
Anyway, I love it!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ve heard of Fawkes but not of Running Dream. I’ll have to check them out!!
You’re so welcome! Glad I could help! 😊
-
hybridlore and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
Esther and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
Oops, I just saw you said they’re foxes 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
No, I haven’t, but I just remembered a book called Pax which I think is sort of similar. Maybe just because it’s an animal, though 😅
Oh yeah, so what kind of animals are these?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooh awesome!!! ☺️ I actually haven’t read the first book, but this seems really interesting!! It kinda reminds me of Wingfeather Saga meets Warrior cats. If that makes sense 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Very interesting! I think I like the first one the best.
What is this mysterious brother-in-law, if it would be fine to say?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!!! Yeah, research will hopefully help! ☺️ And yeah, I was actually looking for some! I haven’t read any that I remember either, I know there’s the fault in our stars but umm…. Yeah, I don’t think I would be allowed to read that one 😂. I was thinking maybe Fawkes and the Running Dream would give ideas, if you haven’t read…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY WORD YOUR PUPPY IS SO CUUUUUUTTTEEE!!!! 😍😍 (Even though that’s not him. XD)
*ahem*
Yeahhh…. If you haven’t figured it out yet… I kinda like loooovveeee dogs… 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love the boards so much!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
First of all, I love this idea! 😊
Second, I have never written anything like it before, so I don’t know how helpful my advice will be. But one thing that you seriously must do is research!!! Research is super important, especially when you’re writing about something that you haven’t experienced firsthand. Research as much as you c…[Read more]
- Load More
