-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
This is a really cool idea! I like how you’re telling a story while still using all the prompts in order. Great job so far!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I really like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
It sounds really fun! I’m not exactly sure if I’ll do it yet, I think I’ll just have to see where my current WIP is at that point. I’m about 15k in, so I might just focus on finishing it over November. What are you planning to work on?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Weird, now it’s back to normal…
-
Esther started the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed-or-anyone-interested!
Hey everyone!
November will be here before we know it, so I was wondering if anyone is planning to participate in NaNoWriMo this year.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@fernweh_grace
Mine is too!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium
Was it not working? And it looks weird now,lol -
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
-
@power
What is the Galaxies! Man, that is a cool greeting.
So, I’ve been working on Guardian Angels and getting a headache from it every five seconds. It’s run into a wall and I’m waiting for one of the people I email to email me back so i can hopefully back it out of the wall. I’ve also got a character who is driving me INSANE! I love him but… -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure!
Aww, I know XD What’s your character like? I’m sorry, I can’t remember what your WIP is about, lol. Have you talked about it on here?
That’s weird… I’m not a star wars fan, but still. Interesting.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol! The Realn customary greeting happens to be bowing of the head! This was perfect! That would make Nahim little more comfortable.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings  @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @esther-c
NAHIM
‘This is wrong. I shouldn’t be here.’Â Nahim saw no sign of hostility, but he didn’t want to turn his back to a crowd of people (mostly men too) when there was no one to protect his back while he cut down the door. He tensed as a door opened. Slightly re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That would work! Bring one in! I’m very curious, Nahim has never officially met a Star Wars Universe character! This could either be disastrous or really cool.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
If you’re thinking of adding a character to the RP, you should add a female character… Our girls are outnumbered and it’s hard to have a formal dance with mostly boys lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yes, he’s my own sci-fi character.
He would understand a mandalorian character the most, since they and the Realn are very similar in some way. They do have a different language and traditions though, so they aren’t the same. Armor is different too. But the Warrior people vibe with an Honor code is there.
Yeah, a crystal sword is a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
Hedieh did a quick twirl in front of the mirror, watching the skirt of her dress spin around her. She bounced on her toes, happy to be wearing the sparkling, baby pink ball gown. It was her favorite color.
She did one last check of her hair and makeup, then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wait, am i supposed to bring his fiancee in too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
NAHIM
Nahim never liked foggy, eerie woods. The shadows the crooked trees made in silver moonlight always set his warrior side on edge. And it was even more weird when he saw yellow rectangles and heard the sound of music.
“What in the Galaxies? One minute I’m flying, and the next, I’m here. But, where is here?”
He looked around him, there was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
okay, i get it now.
Uh, no he never wears a cloth suit except for his wedding, and like a few other times. But, he does wear another type of suit. What if your character happens to wear a suit of armor? Almost complete 24/7? Anyway, whatever. he’ll just pop in and we’ll see how crazy it gets when a Realn steps in.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah and it would be easy to bring back guy characters because they could just get new actors… Their voices would have changed anyway. The female roles would be a little harder, though.
But this would be a really fun RP idea… Everyone chooses an old character and we bring them all back as adults!
Rand the Barkleys- they…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah honestly, I don’t think it’s such a bad thing to be a goody-two-shoes either. I used to be super picky with some things though, and even now I still have different standards for things than most youth, but I don’t judge other people for making different choices anymore like I used to.
It’s been a little while since I…[Read more]
- Load More
