-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s not from any of my WIP’s, I just felt like writing something. That’s why it has random sentences thrown in.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is actually a really good drawing of Kari! I’ve never pictured her in art form before but that’s pretty accurate.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only thing I can see wrong with it is my own silly fault. Nahim has a scar going into his hair on the right side of his forehead. That’s my fault not yours, otherwise, I see my belovéd Nahim! Excellent!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I’m back for like two seconds, I’ll be working tomorrow (Monday) until three, so possibly I’ll be on here early morning, but not daytime.
My main reason for replying right now…
@grcr, I’ll look at it closer later, but the drawing of Nahim, LOOKS LIKE NAHIM! Down to the hair length!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, it’s a sci-fi.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
Hey girl!! I feel like we haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R!!! How’s life been? How’s writing going for you? ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm… That’s a good point.
I would maybe try to write down your ideas for your current WIP and think of some scenes you’ll be excited to write after Nano. It’ll probably be hard to get back in the momentum for the first day, but after you’re writing it again it’ll probably get easier.
I’ll be interested to see what other people say…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have a problem…
So I have a WIP that I’m going to write for NaNo and I’m really excited to write it. But the thing is, I’ve been making really good progress on my other WIP. Since I’ll be writing so much for NaNo, I don’t think I’ll have the time or energy to write anything for my other WIP during November. I’m afraid though that I’ll lose…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Notif troubles once more… in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been having the same trouble. Like, I’ll go look at the RP and see some posts, then later that day or the next day, I get a notification for a post I’ve already seen. Today, I got a notif for someone replying to me, but they had posted it two days ago. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh ok, that’s what I thought. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
ngl, i like that idea and i was kinda thinking the same thing… ‘_’
😮
XD
Aww, girl I love it!! They argue like brothers. 😂 And I love Jakob and Riker’s dynamic. 🥰
That is so good!!
Is that from a WIP or something that you wrote just because?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, did you RP for Zahlin and I missed it? Or are you planning to? (Or maybe you’re not doing it at all, that too. XD)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think the only thing that’s happened is Hans is taking Anna out to the stables, and Constance (James’ girlfriend) showed up.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic changing handle? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic changing handle? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
As far as I know you would have to create a new account. But maybe there’s a way around it? @freedomwriter76 or whalekeeper might know.
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
who’s your favourite character? 😊
Oh man that’s h a r d. Umm… I think Artham and Kalmar are my favorites. (But I love like all the other characters too. XD)
hmm, just over a year now? i’m in suzuki book 2 (if you follow the suzuki program, lol). what about you?
Oh ok, awesome! Probably a year too. Though I barely touched…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Just over 16k. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s still exciting for me XD
That is cute! I’ve never heard that before but I’m sure we’re similar lol. Have you ever taken the Enneagram? I’m a 5 on there but I don’t know what my wing is, lol.
Awesome! Oh, lol. So for cello, are you still learning all the same songs? The first…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I understand some of this. I’ve never read HP because of the witchcraft, so I didn’t notice a ton of that stuff…. except for I knew there were houses in HP so I thought the whole Exillium splitting into groups thing seemed like she was copying a little.
Yeah, Sophie is annoying sometimes. In the later books there is more…[Read more]
- Load More
