hi (again)

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE hi (again)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Kads
    @scripter-of-kingdoms
      • Total Posts: 765

so. for those of you who have been around for more than a year (@devastate-lasting @gracie-j) will recognize me. i have been dead on the forum for approximately a year or so but i joined around two or three years ago. SO. i figured since i don’t know anyone here anymore now, i’d make a new “hello” post! 🤠 (and also because ive changed a lot since i was last on here LOL)

(also just fyi my lack of caps isnt because i think im cool or anything. it’s just because i’m currently too lazy to capitalize. i promise i am perfectly approachable and that i have good grammar)

so…. hi everyone! the name’s kads (well, not really, but that’s my nickname). i’m a Christian and homeschooled teenager. i’ve been writing for around five years i think? i’ve written three full-length novels (fantasy) and am working on three more projects right now. feel free to ask me about any of them ^.^

my interests aside from writing include Jesus, drawing, crocheting, mbti (i’m an infp!), learning languages, listening to music, playing videogames, and being an all-around nerd and friend 😎❤️

(also fyi if i don’t respond much on here it’s not because of you it’s because im either busy and cant keep up with notifs or im procrastinating on responding LOL)

looking forward to getting to know everyone (again!) <3 much love!

staring at the fields
      if nothing's really real
      i'll make the winter now my home

Kads
      @scripter-of-kingdoms

rippppp why didnt it tag lin

@devastate-lasting
        (forgive me for blowing up your notifs)

staring at the fields
        if nothing's really real

-GRCR-
        @grcr
          • Total Posts: 938

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Hiiii!!!! Greetings from the land of Burne.

I’m GRCR! I joined, like, a few months ago… hee hee. I’m a homeschooled Christian teenager. I’m also a sci-fi/fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character creator that has thousands of characters (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I also enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I enjoy 2D and 3D animating.

Anyhow, welcome back! 😁

Ooo!! You’ve written three novels?! Are they published yet? 😃 What kind of things do you draw? And, what is your favorite music genre?

Well, see you around!! 😆

(TBH, I have been stalking the forum topics from years ago and I am soooo excited that you are back now!!!)

“What be a cretin?”
          “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

Kads
          @scripter-of-kingdoms

@grcr

hey! nice to meet you. 🙂 yooo i totally get that with being obsessed with your characters, i am CONSTANTLY thinking about mine 😭

ahhhh you’re an animator? kudos to you, that’s amazing (especially 3d, wow)

sadly no i’m not published yet, but one day i hope they will be ^.^

i usually draw my characters/fanart of videogame characters or other people’s characters!

my favourite genre… hmm i dont actually know what genre they’d fall under, but my favourite band is Vansire! they’re kinda indie/indie pop/bedroom pop i think?

(ahhhhh so you already know me then! haha i’m so sorry you had to witness the posts i made as a twelve year old 😭)

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Kads.

staring at the fields
            if nothing's really real

-GRCR-
            @grcr
              • Total Posts: 938

@scripter-of-kingdoms

hey! nice to meet you. 🙂 yooo i totally get that with being obsessed with your characters, i am CONSTANTLY thinking about mine 😭

Same! they are always on my mind…

ahhhh you’re an animator? kudos to you, that’s amazing (especially 3d, wow)

Yeah, hee hee thanks!

sadly no i’m not published yet, but one day i hope they will be ^.^

Ohh.. 😞 well, yeah, hopefully someday! (You’ll have to tell me when they are published so I can read them lol)

i usually draw my characters/fanart of videogame characters or other people’s characters!

Cool!! 😆

my favourite genre… hmm i dont actually know what genre they’d fall under, but my favourite band is Vansire! they’re kinda indie/indie pop/bedroom pop i think?

Ohh! I’ve never heard of them before! I’ll have to look them up now. lol

(ahhhhh so you already know me then! haha i’m so sorry you had to witness the posts i made as a twelve year old 😭)

Lol 😅

“What be a cretin?”
              “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

RAE
              @rae
                • Total Posts: 2993

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Greetings from Wond!

Everyone around here calls me Rae or @rae. I am a sci-fi and fantasy writer for the Wond Galaxy for over a year now.

You crochet! I do too!

Do you horseback ride?

And odd question no one has answered yes too…

Have you ever had the same foot stepped on six times by six different horses?

(for anyone who keeps seeing me ask that question, I am going to keep asking it until someone can say they have passed or come close to it!)

Um, I usually say more but right now I’m drawing a blank.

Home you have a happy return to KP!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                #theclonesdeservedbetter
                #HugRikerSquad
                #HugHans

Kads
                @scripter-of-kingdoms

@grcr

the headcanons never stop it’s insane

awwww thank you, that’s so sweet ^.^ same goes for you!

HAHA i get that response every time, dw it’s just that i apparently have very obscure music taste 🤣

@rae

nice to meet you! i saw you’ve been chatting up lin lately, she’s one of my best friends hehe

ahhh a fellow crocheter! what do you like to make?

no sadly, i’ve only ridden a horse once 😭

also no LOL i’ve not really had many interactions with horses :’)

thank you! <3

staring at the fields
                  if nothing's really real

RAE
                  @rae

@scripter-of-kingdoms

ahhh a fellow crocheter! what do you like to make?

I started making dishcloths for family, then dabbled in doilies and some other stuff. I currently have a project on hold of doing a cape. How about you?

nice to meet you! i saw you’ve been chatting up lin lately, she’s one of my best friends hehe

Yeah, we’ve been swapping WIP stuff.

Oh! Just thought up another question! Who do you think, of all the published authors you’ve read, has the closest style to yours?

I also an curious what the titles of your books are?

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                    #theclonesdeservedbetter
                    #HugRikerSquad
                    #HugHans

Kads
                    @scripter-of-kingdoms

@rae

heyyy that’s awesome! a cape?? as in like a fantasy cloak, or more like a poncho? hehe

i mostly make dolls, but i also am working on a cardigan for myself and an infinity scarf for a friend 🙂 i’ve also made a blanket before, so…. kind of a jack of all trades LOL

that’s awesome! lin’s writing is so good ugh i literally love it

HAHA OH GOODNESS this is a hard question, i have a really weird style???? but probably Madeleine L’Engle???

the three i’ve already written are The Azure Diamond, The Fight for the Kingdom (those two are part of a 9-book series) and Land of the Paper Cranes (a standalone)! the three i’m working on are Tragedy Boys, The Azure Diamond (i’m rewriting it from scratch) and a new project that is currently unnamed but am tentatively calling “welsh thing”. 🤣

what about your book titles?

staring at the fields
                      if nothing's really real

RAE
                      @rae

@scripter-of-kingdoms

I tried making a blanket, but got bored! XD

the three i’ve already written are The Azure Diamond, The Fight for the Kingdom (those two are part of a 9-book series) and Land of the Paper Cranes (a standalone)! the three i’m working on are Tragedy Boys, The Azure Diamond (i’m rewriting it from scratch) and a new project that is currently unnamed but am tentatively calling “welsh thing”.

I am intrigued.

what about your book titles?

You had to ask? You may have just brought a torrent of stuff down on yourself. I have over a hundred characters (last count six months ago was 109+) and over ten books final planning (last count last week came up to 15-) but the ones I shall share with you are my personal favs…

Guardian Angels, a space story

MC: Nahim A. Nayhelm

Sovereignty in the Galaxy: The Troublemakers, rebels against a new power Nahim’s life continues.

MC: Nahim A. Nayhelm (possibly Arkin too)

Sovereignty in the Galaxy: The Two Emperors, a new threat

MC: Nahim A. Nayhelm

The Returns

MC: Nahim A. Nayhelm Jr., his real name is Alpha Grath

Alpha Slit

MC: Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanus blah-blah-blah Grath alias Silvanus Snickerdoodle (he thought it sounded like a cool name, he has no idea what a snickerdoodle actually is.)

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                        #theclonesdeservedbetter
                        #HugRikerSquad
                        #HugHans

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3198

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Heyyyy welcome back!!

I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!

Ok so since you have so many projects that you’ve completed/are working on, which one is your favorite? (I know this is a hard question, sorryyy 😭)

Ummm… I’m trying to think of another question to ask, but my mind has drawn a blank. XD Excuse the short post. 😁

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope to see ya around!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Kads
                          @scripter-of-kingdoms

@rae

nahhh i totally get that, blankets take so much patience and focus 🙃

haha well if you want to know about them i’m happy to divulge 😎

oh my goodness girlie you have a whole universe going on over there! sounds like you really like sci-fi! i’d assume you like star wars then?

staring at the fields
                            if nothing's really real

Kads
                            @scripter-of-kingdoms

@esther-c NIA PROFILE PIC NIA PROFILE PIC

ayyyy fellow string player! i’m a cellist myself *high five*

hmmmmm… probably Tragedy Boys, it’s very special and dear to my heart 💗 the characters are unbelievably special to me ☺️

what about you?

haha nah you’re good! nice to meet you too!

staring at the fields
                              if nothing's really real

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3198

@scripter-of-kingdoms

NIA PROFILE PIC NIA PROFILE PIC

Oh yes. 😉 I love WFS so much!! 🥰 I could rant about it forever! XD

ayyyy fellow string player! i’m a cellist myself *high five*

Noice!! How long have you been playing?

hmmmmm… probably Tragedy Boys, it’s very special and dear to my heart 💗 the characters are unbelievably special to me ☺️

Aww, that’s awesome! Characters tend to be my favorite part of reading and writing.

what about you?

So I have many long forgotten WIPs and many ideas stashed away as moodboards XD but my current WIP is a trilogy called the Endoxos Trilogy. A dystopian trilogy in which I’m hoping to display a more hopeful aspect of dystopia, while also giving readers fictions that’s not cheesy but presents them with thought-provoking questions and deep themes. (Which is actually really hard. XDXD)

I have another WIP though which I’ll be working on for NaNoWriMo. This one is special to me because the culture of the world they’re in is similar to Persian culture, and my grandpa was Persian. 😊 Plus, I absolutely love the characters. 😉

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Kads
                                @scripter-of-kingdoms

@esther-c

who’s your favourite character? 😊

hmm, just over a year now? i’m in suzuki book 2 (if you follow the suzuki program, lol). what about you?

yessss, i love characters so much!!!

HAHA no the forgotten ideas are such a mood oh my word 😂 ooohh, that sounds awesome! i love the title “endoxos”, that sounds so cool, like something from kingdom hearts maybe :0

i love that! that sounds like a very special wip ❤

staring at the fields
                                  if nothing's really real

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >