hi (again)

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE hi (again)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    @acancello
      • Total Posts: 838

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I think I joined KP this February…although I’m not sure, lol!

I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books and I am currently at 30k words. Heres some questions, but dont feel rushed about answering them 🙂

What’s your favorite book series?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write?

What is your favorite character you have written?

Anyway, I hope to see you around KP!!

Kads
      @scripter-of-kingdoms
        • Total Posts: 765

@acancello nice to meet you! ^^

ooo, weird food? what kind of weird food? 👀

ahhh nice! congrats on 30k! i’m around 30k in one of my own works right now!

1. that would be the Time Quintet by Madeleine L’Engle!
        2. hmmm, i do archery, but that’s about it sports-wise… otherwise i like drawing, reading, crocheting, occasionally gaming, and studying languages :>
        3. i write very often! almost every day (depending on my motivation and schedule)
        4. ahhhhh that would probably be my boy youngho, he’s so incredibly special to me 😭

same questions go for you! ☺️

staring at the fields
        if nothing's really real
        i'll make the winter now my home

Allison
        @acancello

@scripter-of-kingdoms

ooo, weird food? what kind of weird food? 👀

I once ate a scorpion, and live grubs (Not as bad as it sounds, trust me) XD  And you know things like that, lol!

1. I looove Harry Potter, and I just got into “Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.” Graphic novels.
          2. Archery totally counts as a sport! I also like to run and work out.
          3. I also try to write everyday, my goal is to finish up by January 😀
          4. My favorite character??? I really dont know, Hugo?

You game?????? OH! I loooove gaming!! What do you like to play?

Kads
          @scripter-of-kingdoms

@acancello

a scorpion?? wow! what did it taste like??

1. YOOOO i’m playing TP with my dad!!!! a fellow zelda manga reader too!!!!!

2. ahhh awesome! i also like biking, do you bike?

3. ooh what’s your book about?

4. what’s he like? 🙂

YES I LOVE IT!! i play zelda, mario, final fantasy, and some other standalone titles ^^ i also really like kingdom hearts, but i haven’t played it as of yet, i just watch the games on youtube lol what about you????

staring at the fields
            if nothing's really real

hybridlore
            @hybridlore
              • Total Posts: 1354

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Just over 16k. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s still exciting for me XD

That is cute! I’ve never heard that before but I’m sure we’re similar lol. Have you ever taken the Enneagram? I’m a 5 on there but I don’t know what my wing is, lol.

Awesome! Oh, lol. So for cello, are you still learning all the same songs? The first one in book 2 for me was Chorus from Judas Maccabeus.

Oh okay, cool! I would love to write historical fiction someday, maybe. My current WIP is dystopian but I also love science fiction, so I’m planning on writing a sf novel someday.

I love the Wingfeather Saga! I only remember what happens in the first wrinkle in time book but I might have read the second one too. I’ll have to check them out again sometime, though! I’ve also read some of the green ember books and maybe the first unfortunate events book.

My favorites right now would probably have to be anything by Nadine Brandes, WFS, and the Recorder series by Cathy McCrumb. But I have so many others, lol.

There is always light behind the clouds.
              - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Allison
              @acancello

@scripter-of-kingdoms

a scorpion?? wow! what did it taste like??

Chicken. I’m not kidding. XD

YOOOO i’m playing TP with my dad!!!! a fellow zelda manga reader too!!!!!

Your so lucky!!! We have a WiiU, but haven’t got TP yet!

I do love to bike, but I had to leave mine in CA when we moved cross country. I used to be able to stand on the seat and hold the bars with one hand (I was trying to learn to stand on the handle bars 😀 )

Heres a very rough overview of my WIP!

Shauna Sarah Smith, a fourteen year old girl who lives in Windy Pines witnessed the very first launching of a new moon into the atmosphere. At first everyone thought it was a great idea until the moon begins to burn pieces of the world. Everyone is in panic, but then people begin to receive letters that tell them to come to the C.H.I.M.E facility in the capital. Does Shauans family trust it? What does C.H.I.M.E mean and why do they need people? Find out how the world will fall into chaos and how five brave kids try to bring back the peace.

Yeah… Its pretty cool, lol!

Zelda, mario, final fantasy, and some other standalone titles ^^ i also really like kingdom hearts, but i haven’t played it as of yet, i just watch the games on youtube lol what about you????

Mario Kart!!! We have a crazy old version on the Gamecube, which is soo fun and we also have 8 on the WiiU. I  LOOOOOOVVVEEE ‘Portal’ 1 &2. Also ‘Halo’ and ‘The Ocarina of time’. We even have Gameboys with Minish Cap on them! Also ‘Crazy Taxi’ on the Dreamcast is fun. I also enjoy scary zombie games.  We have so many consoles… XD

Kads
                @scripter-of-kingdoms

@hybridlore that’s great!! ^^

yes i took the enneagram before and i believe i’m a 4? i don’t mess around with enneagram tho cuz it has shady origins so i’m not too hot on that 😅

nope, i’ve got “Long, Long Ago” in c maj by T.H. Bayly.

i love sf too! i’d also love to write a science fantasy and a steampunk someday… 😍

yessss the time quintet is so worth the read! i highly recommend hehe

ooh i’ve heard of nadine brandes! is she good?

@acancello

standing on handlebars???? as in while the bike is moving????

just fair warning: TP is good but it is a lot darker than other zelda games LOL

oooh i love that blurb! that’s such a unique premise! how’d you come up with it?

ayoooo you actually own a gamecube too 😭 AND OH MY WORD I LOVE OCARINA OF TIME my nostalgia game right there 😭😭😭

staring at the fields
                  if nothing's really real

TheArcaneAxiom
                  @thearcaneaxiom
                    • Total Posts: 1250

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Hi Kads! Welcome back to KP!

I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.

Questions!

Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning concrete rules for the readers to understand, vs soft meaning more open ended possibilities where anything goes.)

what is one of your favorite concepts you’ve seen in sci-fi/fantasy?

what is one of your favorite concepts you’ve made in sci-fi/fantasy?

What is the world you’ve created for your stories?

What languages have you learned? Have you ever thought to make your own languages?

And last but not least:

Let’s say we have a fish and a tree next to each other… wait, why do we group things that way? Is it not reasonable to call this something new, like a trish? What if you group it differently, like you have a fiog (a fish head and a log), with a leash (some leaves and a fish body.)? Are these any more or less true concepts then a fish and a tree?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3205

@scripter-of-kingdoms

who’s your favourite character? 😊

Oh man that’s h a r d. Umm… I think Artham and Kalmar are my favorites. (But I love like all the other characters too. XD)

hmm, just over a year now? i’m in suzuki book 2 (if you follow the suzuki program, lol). what about you?

Oh ok, awesome! Probably a year too. Though I barely touched it during the summer, and not a lot since school started either. (We haven’t started up lessons again yet. 😅) Oh yeah I’ve heard of Suzuki! I might be doing it once I start taking lessons again.

HAHA no the forgotten ideas are such a mood oh my word 😂 ooohh, that sounds awesome! i love the title “endoxos”, that sounds so cool, like something from kingdom hearts maybe :0

Yesss 😂

Thanks!! Lol, sort of! 😁

i love that! that sounds like a very special wip ❤

Thanks! Yes, for sure. 🥰

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2794

@scripter-of-kingdoms

yeah… city of ember XD I loved the first book as a kid, actually the first time a book really threw me into another world if you know what I mean. However the sequels were so bad! They had an entire outside world to build, and the world building just wasn’t good. I thought it could have been amazing, but I don’t think the plot was meant to go further. I’ve spent a lot of time building out the world and conflicts outside of the bunker and connecting it back so hopefully that won’t happen to me XD

I started writing July a year ago I think! Same wip, it’s taken a lot of changes to get here though 🙂

へびは かっこいい です!

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6
                          • Total Posts: 1626

@scripter-of-kingdoms Hiiiii there! It’s very nice to meet you!! ❤️

I’m Lightoverdarkness6, but that’s wayyy too long so I’m mostly called Light here 🙃😅 I’m a homeschooled God-loving teen girl as well!! I’m to turn 15 in March… O.O

aNyWaY

My interests/loves include: Playing piano, reading, finding very awesome writing prompts and daydreaming about writing them but never actually doing it, playing with babies, listening to music ✨, animals, spending time with my family, having girltalk w/h my mom ❤️ being with friends, and writing ofc!!

Also girlie you sound so awesome like I love you already 😆🤩❤️

Oh and yeahhh lol I stalked the forum for awhile before joining and I remember seeing your posts! Noooo girl you weren’t cringy at all I remember thinking you were cool <33 I was twelve at the time too, and I’m willing to bet I was a LOT more cringy 😅😅

Ooooo you love learning languages and listening to music? Same!! :DD

Girllll that’s soooo cool you’ve written three full length novels 😲 How XD I can’t even write a few chapters in any of my projects without wanting to scrap it 😭 Writing is harddd lol 😂

Alright, now questions!! Yayyyyy (:

1. Which of your novels is your favorite and why? 🙂

2. Out of all your characters, which is most fun to write? 😎

3. What languages do you know?

4. who’s your favorite music artist?

(also fyi if i don’t respond much on here it’s not because of you it’s because im either busy and cant keep up with notifs or im procrastinating on responding LOL)

Oof girl no worries at all, I’m the same way 😅😅 I drop off the face of the earth and reappear several times a month 😅

looking forward to getting to know everyone (again!) <3 much love!

Same!! <333

Also I saw that you enjoy Kpop!! A bestie of mine lovessss Kpop so I’m becoming increasingly familiar with it 😀 It’s pretty awesome! 🤩❤️

Lots of love!! <33

#HugRikerSquad

Allison
                          @acancello

@scripter-of-kingdoms

standing on handlebars???? as in while the bike is moving????

Yes.😂 I only broke one pedal off my bike.🤣

just fair warning: TP is good but it is a lot darker than other zelda games LOL

Yeah…the books were a little dark, but Its still really interesting. How close are the books to the game?

oooh i love that blurb! that’s such a unique premise! how’d you come up with it?

Thank you! I have been working on it for… a year? Almost two? I was just taking a walk one night and thought of it, over time it just got better and better!

what’s he like? 🙂

Forgot to answer! Hugo Jim Walton- Brave, bold and talkative, yet a bit annoying.  16 years old. Wears ripped jeans and graphic shirts. Favorite color is green. Brown shaggy hair, brown eyes and around 5ft 7. He really does not care what people say about him. He has a rough past, made a few big mistakes, but learned from them. He is a skater and loves to hang out with people.
                            Thats Hugo!

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Hi!! Welcome back to KP! Nice to meet you (although like Rae, I did stalk the forums for a while, so I think I saw some posts by you 😂) I joined KP over a year ago now, and have loved every second of it!

Anywho, hi. I’m FreedomWriter76, but everyone just calls me Freedom. I’m a homeschooled Southern Christian teen girl that writes historical fiction (I have recently submitted my first ww2 novel for copyright). I love music, reading, drawing, several of my characters (especially my Riker aka my baby😭), history, ww2 history specifically, lol, and am also a HUGE Marvel nerd XD

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 8156

my greetings are usually longer, but my brain is half DED 😭

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6
                                  • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

my greetings are usually longer, but my brain is half DED 😭

I feel ya girl 😭😭

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >