-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!! I totally understand not having motivation. 😅 Right now, I have a lot of momentum, but about the last two months, I didn’t get much writing done because I just kept procrastinating. 😬 I wish I could give you advice, but I don’t think I really have anything expect make yourself write. XD Because that’…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry @savannah_grace2009 completely missed that! I didn’t go for very long, left to design a mock cover XD but I’m cheering you on!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sooo… I wanna share the first two chapters of my NaNo WIP, because, in my opinion, they turned out pretty well for a first draft. 😂 So here ya go! (Don’t mind any grammatical errors. 😁)
Chapter 1
“Amir!”
“I’m coming, Maman!” Amir’s little feet padded into the room. He jumped onto his bed and ferreted under the covers. “Story time!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This should cheer Fracture up!
Glace
“I knew I needed a monologue! I knew this would happen! Now all because of lack of a monologue, I’m….normal! This explains everything!” The insane person who thought himself scary broke down and cried. Glace looked at him with the two girls, not freaked out at all. ‘Normal, really?…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll join you if you’re still going!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
This is so sweet and sad! This is random, but I was wondering how old Marie was?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Some more….
Towards the end of the summer, on a Sunday afternoon, the Cullivers invited my family and the Perkins over for a picnic. George, Etta, Chester, and I went out to the barn. The horses seemed skittish, which I thought rather odd, but I didn’t see anything that would spook them.
“What’s the matte…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, so much detail went into the backgrounds of your characters! I didn’t read it all completely but I skimmed it and it looks good!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I introduced him more recently. He’s been part of the story but I felt like he wasn’t super well developed so I’ve been trying to write more with him in this part of the plot to help develop him some more. And if I say anything else I’m afraid I’ll give spoilers so I’m gonna shut up now lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great job! Wait, does Riker play the violin? I might’ve asked that before, I can’t remember if it was him or someone else XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine either way!! I would like to see more of Chester, though. I feel like you just added him in, unless I’m remembering wrong?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
The dory one XXD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t find this one on my own, it was sent to me, but it’s great!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @spinner4him @jonas @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @hanako @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @devastate-lasting @power @anyone randomly looking at my profile.
I would like some serious criticizing on this scene. I don’t want to hear anything like “It’s good” I want to hear stuff like, “It needs help here…” “It’s fine here…” I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Striking, dodging, lundging, falling, blocking, missing, caring, running through.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
What’s your vote? Chester and Libbie, or Albert and Libbie? I’m not gonna give any spoilers, but I’m curious to hear your thoughts.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back y’all! I started reading through some of it while I ate breakfast this morning but didn’t have a chance to get fully caught up until now. If any of you asked me a question that I don’t answer here, just remind me. I think I devoured about ten pages total between breakfast and right now lol.
I think it’s a good thing that Kari’s…[Read more]
- Load More

I think the second part flows pretty well!
This paragraph, “Something impacted Nahim’s armor about six inches above where his plate ended at the bottom of the rib cage. There was a boom and a flash from the object. Nahim drew his gun and aimed into the fog. His helmet searched for some signature from the person who had shot at him, but it could d…[Read more]
RAE noted your reply