Back Stories, the thing that shapes life

Home Page › Forums › Fiction Writing › Characters › Back Stories, the thing that shapes life

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 2998

So I got bored and started thinking about characters and something someone had told me, “I love how you bring his past into his present!” (Paraphrased). And after I heard that, I realized back stories shape who we are, and therefore it is the same with our beloved characters.

So, I (and everyone else) would like to hear about your characters,

List a short profile and which WIP or whatever they are in, then tell us about their back story (snippets from pieces you’ve written are very much welcome) and how that shapes them into who they are.

The only rules are the KP ones we agreed to follow when we joined.

If you want to, we can turn this into some kind of rp, later.

And if no ones interested, let this topic be lost to the deep corners of KP.

Farewell, until next time.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
      #theclonesdeservedbetter
      #HugRikerSquad
      #HugHans

-GRCR-
      @grcr
        • Total Posts: 943

@rae

Ooo! 😃 This is a good idea! *searches computer for every MC back story I’ve ever written*

“What be a cretin?”
        “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

TheArcaneAxiom
        @thearcaneaxiom
          • Total Posts: 1250

@rae

This is actually one of my weak points. The majority of my characters I have developed are more snapshot moments of what I think are the most interesting aspects of what and who they are. So this is something I’m trying to work on, and I’m trying to implement in Lucid Wraith. Tailen’s childhood in little snippets after each chapter. My hope is that this will come out as something interesting. He and his sister will one way or another be dragged away from their parents, he might learn a lot of conspiracy as well, but perhaps be brainwashed or something, but I don’t know.

Actually, a short story I’ve just now submitted to KP (you may or may not see it published) is essentially a backstory in a unique way. The main character after maybe maybe not dying in a hospital bed on his 80th birthday, wakes up as if it was the previous day, after that day has past, he relives the previous day before that, and so on, reliving his entire life backwards, trying to rewrite a life he was not proud of.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

hybridlore
          @hybridlore
            • Total Posts: 1354

@thearcaneaxiom

That’s such a cool concept!!

@rae

Nice topic! Thanks for making it! I’ll maybe share some of my stuff sometime, Idk.

There is always light behind the clouds.
            - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

RAE
            @rae

So, I got bored again…and here is our first backstory.

Note: NEVER pronounce his first name as nah-him, it is nay-him

Nahim Alfred Nayhelm. ~6′ with red irises and red sclerae. Pitch black hair, pale brown skin (abab).

He is the MC of my sci-fi, Guardian Angels, a space story

Nahim was born the third son of Master Anoran and his wife, Narony. He had no older sisters and two older brothers named Alin (Ay-lin) and Knihan (nee-hon). He had two brothers after him and no sisters. The fourth Narony child died three days after birth when Nahim was about two. The event effected his mother for the rest of her life. The youngest was named Larin.

Not much happened in the early years of Nahum’s childhood except he was chosen as the apprentice of Master Dare, a famous Realm hero who saved dragons from going extinct. His father was steward of Laxan (the city Nahim was born in) and the single childless Lord of the Nayhelm Adorian, basically adopted the four children as his own. Nahim also made great friends with Knight, the Leavar chieftain (Leavar are a type of creature that lives in volcanoes).

Sadly, when he was thirteen, his older brother Alin died in a spaceship crash. Nahim himself almost died in that crash, and after he recovered, he attempted to fly again. In the air, he froze and crashed again, almost killing some other people. He would not fly again for years.

Then, at age fifteen, his entire life changed. His mother, father, and remaining brothers were killed, his home turned to ruins, all because the Nanians invaded.

He would leave his home planet, mentally and physically scarred forever, to become a trader guard. Until the king of the Nanians, Vorgan (Nahim had killed his brother and cut off his three left arms, he holds a grudge and they are worst enemies.) Sends out a bounty snip for him.

He goes then to a training academy of his own people (Realn, ree-eln) and has a trainee before becoming a bounty hunter with Mandin Owen Ward.

His back story shapes him into all he is in my WIP. He doesn’t fly at the beginning because he’s worried everything will happen again. He’s excellent with speeders cuz Akin taught him. He’s a master with swords and the language of dragons because of Master Dare. He’s very protective of his friends (his entirebfamily, including his family-clan, is dead). He knows little-known facts from being a trader guard and bounty hunting. And I think there are a few other things I don’t remember.

Anyway, I have posted other stuff on him, and even pieces of my WIP, but that’s his entire backstoy, never explained on here before in full.

Feel free to ask questions if you aren’t sure on some point.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
              #theclonesdeservedbetter
              #HugRikerSquad
              #HugHans

RAE
              @rae

And as all my posts on this topic seem to be, this is the creation of a bored spell.

Glacen Firehead, called Glace. ~6’6″. abab skin shade. Blond hair, one icy blue eye and one that looks like fire.

MC of Eye of Ice and Eye of Fire

Glace’s beginnings are unknown as far as birth. He was found as a toddler by tenth Fettian warlord and Realn emperor, Arln (ar-l-n) Firehead. Arln raised him as his child, naming him after his mentor, fifth Fettian warlord Glacen.

Warlord Glacen is a ice-related guy. He lives on a ice planet, has powers with ice, the whole nine yards. He also found Arln when Arln was about thirteen. Arln was found on the field of a battle, dying and Glacen saved his life and raised him into the tenth warlord. Arln, a Realn by birth, called Glacen the word ‘Glace’ Realn for ice. After Arln became a warlord, he returned to his home galaxy and became Realn emperor, binding the two warrior peoples together.

Anyways, Glace was expected by his father to grow into someone to become Realn emperor after him, but Glace instead grew into someone who seemed selfish, never serious, and never looking far into the future. He was always optimistic. Glace would rather go out surfing with no armor than walk in armor (considered unnatural by most Fettians).

To hammer into your heads that Arln and Glace are very different, thses are their mottos:

Arln-“Reach for the sky and then reach for space.”

Glace-“Reach for the sky and then give up.”

Then Glace joined the Wraith Legion. The Wraith Legion are the best of the best of the best. They literally are trained to go into an entire of enemies with little to nothing more than the clothes on their backs alone, and win. But Glace was forced to resign near the end of training, not because he was no good, he was the best of his class in fighting, but he made it very clear he didn’t agree with certain Fettian doctrines.

About this time, Arln adopted another child, a fifteen-year-old girl named Gloria. Gloria and Glace grew very close, with Glace immediately excepting her and calling her “sis” and pulling her long blond hair.

Glace also joined a Fettian sect and for a while, life was good for Glace.

Until…

Glace applied with his bestie for a higher rank in the sect, which they had to pass tests for. Glace noticed his bestie was keeping up neck to neck with himself, which was impossible, Glace had always been far superior. Soon, to his horror, he discovered his bestie was cheating. And cheating on these tests (they are not like school tests, they are very serious) was banishment from the Fettian empire. Glace didn’t tell on his friend but then…

Let’s set this straight, selfish Glace most likely would never had done this a decade before.

The Fettians discovered someone cheated, but they didn’t know who. They gave everyone to confess, and Glace stood up and said he did it.

He took the fall for his friend.

Despite the best efforts of his sister and father, Glace was forever banished from the Fettian empire and his friend took the position that Glace would have had otherwise.

Glace never told Arln or Gloria or anyone he didn’t really do it, only his bestie knew. In fact, he kept telling Gloria, who believed he was innocent, that it really was he.

Shut out of his own home, Glace sent back every piece of his Realn Steal armor to his father, saying he was not worthy to wear it anymore. Every piece but the most precious piece, his braser of Golden Mithaln, the most rare variety of Realn Steal.

Glace rented an apartment far away from his home, and lived there, wearing a technological colored contact like thing to hide his fiery eye. Blending into the culture in almost every way, except the golden engraved braser never left his right arm, leading to a belief that it was part of his arm.

But he also had an alter ego. When he wanted to, he would teleport (for lack of a better word) anywhere. He wore a strange metallic mask that made his beautiful voice deep and raspy. He took out his colored contact and instead wore a hood. He used his training to protect. He became a strange hero.

He became pessimistic, selfless, quiet. He became a leader that people followed without him asking. He never gave his name unless asked. He never approached someone just to be social, preferring they keep their distance. He always kept his mask of being a banished monster, saying things like, “I was banished by my own family.” “I’ve killed before.” “I am a liar and a cheat.” Et cetera.

Once Gloria came looking for him, and he sent her away, saying he didn’t deserve to even touch her hair again.

Glace changed drastically, but his story didn’t end…

In one of the many wars of the Fettians, his bestie died, and in his friend’s will, he revealed the truth. Glace was given a full pardon, but the Fettians did not hunt him down to tell him, and Gloria could not find him again. Even Arln had no clue.

One day Glace returned, changed beyond recognition of personality. It even took a lot of Gloria’s pushes for him to ever serf again, something that before you didn’t have to even say a word for him to do.

After many years, Glace was finally home.

Even after what happened with his friend and he, he was greatly sorrowed by his friend’s death.

Glace would change again, Gloria slowly infusing back into him his laughing personality, but Glace would never be the same again.

I think that is all. Btw, this all happened over a hundred years or so, since Fettians and Realn have long lives (thinks to some immortal blood.)

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                #theclonesdeservedbetter
                #HugRikerSquad
                #HugHans

RAE
                @rae

And as all my posts on this topic seem to be, this is the creation of a bored spell.

Glacen Firehead, called Glace. ~6’6″. abab skin shade. Blond hair, one icy blue eye and one that looks like fire.

MC of Eye of Ice and Eye of Fire

Glace’s beginnings are unknown as far as birth. He was found as a toddler by tenth Fettian warlord and Realn emperor, Arln (ar-l-n) Firehead. Arln raised him as his child, naming him after his mentor, fifth Fettian warlord Glacen.

Warlord Glacen is a ice-related guy. He lives on a ice planet, has powers with ice, the whole nine yards. He also found Arln when Arln was about thirteen. Arln was found on the field of a battle, dying and Glacen saved his life and raised him into the tenth warlord. Arln, a Realn by birth, called Glacen the word ‘Glace’ Realn for ice. After Arln became a warlord, he returned to his home galaxy and became Realn emperor, binding the two warrior peoples together.

Anyways, Glace was expected by his father to grow into someone to become Realn emperor after him, but Glace instead grew into someone who seemed selfish, never serious, and never looking far into the future. He was always optimistic. Glace would rather go out surfing with no armor than walk in armor (considered unnatural by most Fettians).

To hammer into your heads that Arln and Glace are very different, these are their mottos:

Arln-“Reach for the sky and then reach for space.”

Glace-“Reach for the sky and then give up.”

Then Glace joined the Wraith Legion. The Wraith Legion are the best of the best of the best. They literally are trained to go into an entire army of enemies with little to nothing more than the clothes on their backs, alone, and win the battle with little more than a scratch. But Glace was forced to resign near the end of training, not because he was no good, he was the best of his class in fighting, but he made it very clear he didn’t agree with certain Fettian doctrines.

About this time, Arln adopted another child, a fifteen-year-old girl named Gloria. Gloria and Glace grew very close, with Glace immediately excepting her and calling her “sis” and pulling her long blond hair.

Glace also joined a Fettian sect and for a while, life was good for Glace.

Until…

Glace applied with his bestie for a higher rank in the sect, which they had to pass tests for. Glace noticed his bestie was keeping up neck to neck with himself, which was impossible, Glace had always been far superior. Soon, to his horror, he discovered his bestie was cheating. And cheating on these tests (they are not like school tests, they are very serious) was banishment from the Fettian empire. Glace didn’t tell on his friend but then…

Let’s set this straight, selfish Glace most likely would never had done this a few years before even for Gloria.

The Fettians discovered someone cheated, but they didn’t know who. They gave everyone time to confess, and Glace stood up and said he did it.

He took the fall for his friend.

Despite the best efforts of his sister and father, Glace was forever banished from the Fettian empire and his friend took the position that Glace would have had otherwise.

Glace never told Arln or Gloria or anyone he didn’t really do it, only his bestie knew. In fact, he kept telling Gloria, who believed he was innocent, that it really was he who cheated.

Shut out of his own home, Glace sent back every piece of his Realn Steal armor to his father, saying he was not worthy to wear it anymore. Every piece but the most precious piece, his braiser of Golden Mithaln, the most rare variety of Realn Steal.

Glace rented an apartment far away from his home, and lived there, wearing a technologically colored contact like thing to hide his fiery eye. Blending into the culture in almost every way, except the golden engraved braser never left his right arm, leading to a belief that it was part of his arm.

But he also had an alter ego. When he wanted to, he would teleport (for lack of a better word) anywhere. He wore a strange metallic mask that made his beautiful voice deep and raspy. He took out his colored contact and instead wore a hood. He used his training to protect. He became a strange hero.

He became pessimistic, selfless, quiet. He became a leader that people followed without him asking. He never gave his name unless asked. He never approached someone just to be social, preferring they keep their distance. He always kept his figurative mask of being a banished monster, saying things like, “I was banished by my own family.” “I’ve killed before.” “I am a liar and a cheat.” Et cetera.

Once Gloria came looking for him, and he sent her away, saying he didn’t deserve to touch even her hair again.

Glace changed drastically, but his story didn’t end…

In one of the many wars of the Fettians, his bestie died, and in his friend’s will, he revealed the truth. Glace was given a full pardon, but the Fettians did not hunt him down to tell him, and Gloria could not find him again. Even Arln had no clue.

One day Glace returned, changed beyond recognition of personality. It even took a lot of Gloria’s pushes for him to ever serf again, something that before you didn’t have to even say a word for him to do.

After many years, Glace was finally home.

Even after what happened with his friend and he, he was greatly sorrowed by his friend’s death.

Glace would change again, with Gloria slowly infusing back into him some of his old laughing personality, but Glace would never be the same again.

I think that is all I have for now on Glace.

Btw, this all happened over a hundred years or so, since Fettians and Realn have long lives (thinks to some immortal blood.)

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                  #theclonesdeservedbetter
                  #HugRikerSquad
                  #HugHans

RAE
                  @rae

Oops, sorry. I edited the post and it posted again. The second one is the corrected one. 🙂

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                    #theclonesdeservedbetter
                    #HugRikerSquad
                    #HugHans

RAE
                    @rae

I shall now tell you about the biggest Realn Antag in all of Wondian History, Grathmere. (By the way, you should tremble at that name.)

Now I turn over to Ru Eis who has researched Grathmere a lot. She has traveled through many ages following the lives of many Wondians, but Grathmere is one she is interested in and even loves…

A young Nameless Thing sits in the starlight of a barren land. He has not come to his full power yet, but he is still more powerful than others of his race of Creatures.

His form was originally like that of a man, of great stature and with the long tail of a snake. His fingers ended in great curving claws. His eyes were the definition glowing white.

He grew great in power. Years upon years he lived in the high mountains of a island off of the Snake Head, the land of the Shyiads. He married a Nameless Thing not as great as he, and had ten children. The life of Happiness was the life of this immortal being.

But it was never to be forever. Vessels came to his island where his race dwelt. How the fight began between these new half breeds of men and elf and those magical immortals is unclear.

Cursed now is the word of ‘Realn’ on the lips of Grathmere. For his family died before his eyes, and his race went extinct before its time. Only one did he shelter, only one could he save. The Daughter of Diamonds, but a babe by man standards at the time, was saved by her father. Over her sleeping form did the vow form on his lips,

“They die, or I die. But not my child.”

She would grow to never know her father as the monster he now became.

He chose his form again, being a Shapeshifter, as that of the elven folk, but with eyes like darkness, or like lava. His hair was straight and blacker than night, his face as pale as cooled coals.

Ages upon Ages did this great being grow his army of any who would obey his smallest command. Ages upon Ages did the Realn fight against the only thing that now willed to destroy the greatest Empire of men. Ages upon Ages peace was nowhere in sight. Ages upon Ages Grathmere plotted his victory.

Finally came the day when Grathmere reached for the Galaxy. A paradise planet he claimed for his daughter, still innocent of the blood her father had spilled upon the grounds of many lands, to rule. And again history repeated itself with a different twist.

Years upon Years Grathmere built his alliances. Years upon Years the Realn fought what they thought was many separate wars and not one great one. Years upon Years peace was barely in sight before clouded from sight again. Years upon Years Grathmere was almost ready for victory.

A new Realn Emperor arose, one not ready to rule. One who only rose as a rally point. He was chosen for a devious a cruel plan from this Emperor of all against the Realn.

A child was created in a lab, one made with the mixed blood of Grathmere and this new Realn emperor. He was to be raised to be the first to go into the sacred city Rea of the Realn. His mission: kill this new emperor. He was to be killed slowly by one who bore his own likeness!

But this new son of Grathmere was captured by his enemies, and raised by the one he was to kill.

And the end of this long tale of hatred and war still postponed. The very own half-son of Grathmere hates him to death. Alpha’s goal of life is to see the blood of this immortal to blanket the ground. He hates him even more when he discovers he is his father.

The story of Grathmere has a choice of two endings, death by the hand of his son, or life spent in making up lost moments with the last of his family who he has almost rejected in his lust for revenge.

But for life one thing must happen:

Alpha must forgive.

I love my antag even though he has directly or indirectly caused the worst things to happen to my favorite characters.

I just wish Alpha could forgive. A happily ever after would be great, but I can’t see that happening yet. **Sniff** I guess my characters are just going to kill each other at this point.

Anyways, what do you think?

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                      #theclonesdeservedbetter
                      #HugRikerSquad
                      #HugHans

RAE
                      @rae

So, this was pulled from The Chat Chat, this above post and the one I’m about to post, so if you see any strange stuff, that’s why. 🙂

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                        #theclonesdeservedbetter
                        #HugRikerSquad
                        #HugHans

RAE
                        @rae

THE CONCLUSION OF GRATHMERE…

His son, his only living son, lay dying in his arms. So powerful was he, but he could not even save his son. A slit of red appeared under Alpha’s black lashes, his eyes were slightly open.

“You did this. It was your people, your allies who have done this.” The once strong voice of Alpha had been reduced to but a quiet whisper. Grathmere shook his head, doing his best to treat what he could of his son’s wounds.

“No, I would never kill you. Pain you, but never kill you, never.” Alpha sank into the fur cloak Grathmere had laid him on. His eyes closed, his mind focusing off the pain and on his father’s statement. After what seemed an eternity, he answered more quietly than before,

“Yes, yes, that is not a lie.” Grathmere laid his cold hand on the burning forehead. A chill ran down Alpha’s spine at the touch, but he was too weak to resist.

“Rest. You will live even if it means my blood.” The red eyes of his son opened slightly before closing again. After some minutes, his body relaxed, and he breathed more deeply.

His father hung over his sleeping form. A drop of water fell and burst on the paled skin. More followed.

The Emperor of much of the Galaxy cried, sobbed, for the first time in many ages. From the strength of a thousand, he was reduced to a powerless weeping father over a dying son.

There was but one hope for this half Nameless Thing child to live, and that was on the Planet of Origins, Wond. Scooping up the form on the furred cape to rest in his arms, Grathmere sent out for the last hope for his son…

Alpha painfully opened his eyes to find himself not in a desolate wasteland lying on a fur cloak. Not with his worste enemy hovering over him. Not with pain closing in all sides. Not with darkness suffocating him. But a comfortable wide room, calmly lit with soft yellow light. Birds chirped outside of a large window by his bed, curtains slightly shifted in a little breeze. Sweet scents like those of a lavender filled the room, calming him.

He attempted to rise, but a fair long-fingered hand stopped him. It was then that he became aware of an elf seated by his side opposite of the window. His eyes were like the fresh field in spring, his hair was long and curled in wild, gold curls. His clean chin was pointed, as well as his nose. His skin was pale, except a strip of tan over the bridge of his nose and tops of his cheeks.

“Do want to cause more pain than you’ve already gone through?” His voice was like a brook, flowing and musical. Alpha relaxed, and felt for the pendant his friend had given him many years ago. He almost panicked when he only found a soft woven collar to his new loose elven clothes. He sat up in alarm before the hand could stop him, and laid back into his pillow again as a sharp pain stabbed his chest like a dagger up to the hilt.

“Where is the pendant!” His own voice surprised him, more like that of his quiet young brother-by-adoption than his.

“This?” The elf touched something that hung low down over his heart on a sleek chain. Alpha touched it, feeling the shape of his last memento of her. He relaxed back deep into his pillow, nodding slowly.

“What happened? Why am I here? Where is here?”

“You are on Wond. More precisely on a small mountainous island off of the Snake Head. You are here so that you may live. Though, if you live or not, you will never be he same.” Alpha let his eyes close and sighed, falling back into the darkness and relief from which he came.

Two elves bore Alpha on a stretcher to the cell where Grathmere was held. Carefully, they set him down, and exited the cell. Alpha glanced at his father before staring at ceiling of an unidentifiable type of stone.

Grathmere was in his normal elven like form, with fiery eyes and ashen skin. His black hair, as black as darkness, was perfect despite the many chains.
                          “Alpha, are you alright?” The voice, friendly and in a warm tone, held memories of the touch of unbearable ice. A chill ran down Alpha’s spine.

“I live.” Grathmere looked at his son. He longed that he could burst from the stretcher he lay upon, and be the warrior he was. Even if he killed Grathmere in his chains. Just so he could see the energetic young one he always saw. But he knew Alpha was to weak.
                          “Will you live?” Alpha thought for a moment here answering in his quiet tone,
                          “I feel worse than when I first awoke among the elves, but I feel better than when I was at your feet. I think I will live. And you? You are held by chains, captured by people easily crushable. You will pass on an we will meet again at the battlefield, a—” Alpha’s voice wavered and he was thrown into a fit of coughs, that noticeably hurt him. He didn’t continue his statement.
                          Grathmere didn’t say anying for some minutes.
                          “I know I haven’t been what you would call a father but…I always have loved you Alpha.” The pained father waited for some last words in reply, good or bad, that he could remember forever. But none came.
                          Soon the elves came in again and bore Alpha away, leaving Grathmere alone.

The elf in front glanced over his shoulder down at the sick man halfbreed, as they walked through the bright halls again.
                          “Do you love your father?”
                          “Do not call him my father. He does not love me, nor I him.” The words rasped out.
                          “He loves you, otherwise, why would he give his life for you?”
                          “What?”
                          “Has no one told you? Grathmere has traded his life to us as long as he saw you alive and could talk to you one last time. He dies tomorrow, under the branches of an ancient tree. It is in view of your window.” Alpha was stunned, Grathmere really did love him.
                          Alpha awoke, aroused by noice outside. The elf that usually sat by his bed, was not there.
                          There was a crowd of elves outside his open window and the word upon there lips was that of his father’s name.
                          ‘No, not already.’
                          Alpha had to do something, he had found his father he could not loose him. Rolling on his side, he rolled again towards the window. Pain shot through his entire body as be hit the floor.
                          There he lay, recovering his breath and strength, before pulling himself up to the low window sill.
                          Just as the elf had told him yesterday, Grathmere kneeled in chains under a great and twisted tree. A blade was being prepared to cut his throat as a crowd watched.
                          ‘No.’
                          The blade was set to Grathmere’s throat. Alpha pulled himself up the frame of the windowsill.
                          “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
                          There was a great roar, unlike any the elves had ever heard before. Unlike any Grathmere had heard in ages. It was a cry of his people. It was like the word ‘no’ but unlike any word.
                          All turned to a being leaning heavily on the window frame within sight of the tree, just straightening as if rising from the ground. A being unlike any they had seen before.
                          He was Alpha, and yet not. He was Grathmere, and yet not. He was elven, and yet not.

He was clothed with the loose clothes of the elves, light green in color and a pendant glowed radiant white over his heart.
                          Alpha had become a Nameless Thing.
                          With a booming, thunderous voice, he shouted over the crowd. As if a spell, the blade was dropped, and the chains around Grathmere loosened, trembled, cracked, and broke.
                          With a smile towards his son, Grathmere shape shifted into a winged creature and flew into the sky even out of elven sight.
                          As the wings disappeared from sight, Alpha lost all his remaining strength, and fell from the window sill, landing in the arms of blackness and forgetfulness once again.

If you want my opinion, it’s not as good as before, I was on a role then. At least it’s a start.

There are still some kinks and now I have to save Alpha from the elves, but that can be worried about later.

Grathmere will retire to a sucluded planet and live a while happy that he can call both his children his own. Either he will kill himself or get executed, but that’s years ahead of now.

Just cuz he’s now made up with his son, doesn’t mean he’s not a bad guy, He’ll still hate my Realn.

What do you think?

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                          #theclonesdeservedbetter
                          #HugRikerSquad
                          #HugHans

Esther
                          @esther-c
                            • Total Posts: 3202

@rae

Ooooh, I’m going to have to read all these charrie backstories you posted and post some of my own later. Looks fun. 😏 And I have a character who has some deep, dark backstory, just haven’t fleshed out all the details yet.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Esther. Reason: That sentence didn’t really make any sense. XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

hybridlore
                            @hybridlore
                              • Total Posts: 1354

@rae

Wow, so much detail went into the backgrounds of your characters! I didn’t read it all completely but I skimmed it and it looks good!

There is always light behind the clouds.
                              - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 8156

@rae great topic!!! 😊 love all the thought you put into your character backstories!

Seeing as backstories are my favorite thing to come up with EVER, I will definitely be back here soon with a character backstory 😏

be prepared for a bunch of angst and trauma

my poor charries XD

RAE
                                @rae

@freedomwriter76

Thanks, it has taken hours of headaches to come up with this stuff.

I can’t wait to see your stuff!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                                  #theclonesdeservedbetter
                                  #HugRikerSquad
                                  #HugHans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >