-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, there are a couple times where there’s Shyiad instead of Slyiad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hhjj
Sure.
Chase Duke
About 5’6″. 15years old in my mind currently. Green eyes (usually) and dark hair. He has various scars on his arms, and some on other parts of his body, but he hides them by wearing a hoodie (a hoodie specifically so he can put the hood on and hide his face) and geans.
He’s just another character in my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Another one I just did…

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try to RP for my charries today 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Yeah, I’m fine with that! It’d be helpful if you could write a RP for Clint tho, Freedom. 😅 Cuz I don’t know where to start with my characters. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Not great, but I guess not bad?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uh…That’s a thought.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I would RP, but I’m in the dreaded dead zone of inspiration.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AWWWWWW! The look on Bucky’s face in that pic is perfection! And the little child sleeping…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
777 posts. A good number.
-
*claps*
yes it is!!
(also beautiful cover image)-
@euodia-vision Thanks!
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like Isaiah
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What about Wyoh? Or we could do Mycroft, Sherlock’s older brother. Okay yes, I am stuck on Robert Heinlein.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s who I was missing… I thought there was someone else and couldn’t remember who.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ahhhh @savannah_grace2009 Mistyped your tag above
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @savannah-grace2009 @anyone-else
Kari
Left alone in the room with Kate, Nora, and Amir, Kari tried to think of something to say to break the awkward silence. Amir looked grumpy, but Kari couldn’t blame him. He was the only guy, and he was assigned to help with scouting missions. What could be more boring?
Actually, Kari didn’t think…[Read more]
- Load More

