-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, my scenes aren’t that emotional when I type them up on the spot…when I get into what I call the “mood” my scenes get too emotional. Ya know, balance is never there.
If I ever type that scene up when in a mood, I shall let you know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I am very proud of Hans, Felix, Star, and Night, plus Anna…six foot is a feat few horses can do, and few riders!
The next comment, forgive me if I offend.
He encouraged Night forward…forward…forward.
Clop. Clop. Clop!
“Now.”
He pulled up on the reins.
In one elegant jump, Night leapt over the stone wall.
Three beats.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*I walk in, see something about horses, must comment*
Hans pointed at the white spot on Star’s forehead, almost in the perfect shape of a night star. “Yep, Star. Here,” he tossed Anna an apple, “you can feed her.”
Are you aware that marking is in real life called a star? In fact, any white marking only the forehead of the horse…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Beautiful. The way you used layered meanings of words is making me want to get my violin out and sing. I love the ambiguous speaker who could be just anyone; you, me, a fairy child…it makes my imagination shiver.
I don’t have any real critiques, but as I just ran across this two months after it was posted, I suppose that doesn’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ahh, good. *Sigh* At least he doesn’t break your reader’s hearts too much.
Also, and this is random, but I just love the name Yosef. It’s one of those names that just feels perfect.
*Contemplates whether these two would help calm anything.*
*Crickets*
The more I think about this, would y’all mind if I did add…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
loves horses and books
FINALLY! A horse person!!!
(Is it just me, or can you guys see Bucky as a knight on a big black Friesian, or a beautiful dapple grey Percheron!)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I know I’m butting in on your conversation again… sorry lol…
XD yeah… it’s a little painful. I would say though that I feel like all the things I have missed out on has made it easier just in general as a christain.
Honestly, there are some days I wish I didn’t have a phone. Enjoy it while you don’t have one…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, indeed, Ruee has three ideas, but she has only added two for clarification
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, Ruee indeed has two villains.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ↑↑↑
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Alpha Grath
He has a profile like unto Nahim, except he has a little deeper voice.
“Alpha” meaning “first born” was created in a secret lab during the Sovereignty War. Originally created to have the looks of Nahim Nayhelm, but the powers of his true father by blood, Grathmere (fear and tremble at that name!), he was created to be the best…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, my charrie does the same, but he just tells someone to go away if he’s crying, sometimes gets violent, and most of the time forbids himself from crying. By the way, he is Alpha Grath
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Give me a sec…or maybe a few mind more like it to type it up…oh, if your sensitive to genetically created babies in a lab, look away…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Does Hugo consider his grieving over Vikii a weakness? Cuz my charrie does that, he hides his grief until it just all builds up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Is it my imagination, or ever since I became a writer, I am more sensitive to certain character deaths/sad back stories.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Don’t mind me just hopping in here again lol.
yeah I’d call the trip a success! I have to work up slowly because it’s so stressful for me, just doing baby steps XD it’s nice having my license, but I can’t just go wherever I want.
I’ve been driving for two-ish years and I still don’t like going shopping by myself… especia…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
All I see is the moodboard, too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*a stalker appears from the shadows*
Isaiah lost SON? You Killed Judah? 0_0
And Eleanor…what has your author done to you?
*Glances at characters*
*Contemplates inserting two in this sadly mistreated group*
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
Yayyy! I’m glad we’re back!
Hudson
When the chaos seemed to die down a little, Hudson turned to find Adeline. Before he could speak to her, however, he was intercepted by Mr. McKinley, who had been standing to his left.
“Well, that was quite the show,” Mr. McKinley chuckled. “I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Am I supposed to see more than a moodboard??
- Load More
