-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that! Maybe Lilitu’s chapter could come after Sef’s?
Definitely! I hope you figure it out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I think the first one does a great job of pulling the reader in more, but the second one also has some great writing in it.
I know the chapter with Sef and her mom really means a lot to you, and it does a good job of setting up the backstory of Sef’s parents and a little bit of world building. So really they both work in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The dancing has begun!
Hehehe…
Alright, I’ll write some RPs
Lukas
Lukas swallowed hard and faced Liv with an uncertain smile wobbling on his lips. “Well?” He held out his arms.
@rae (I said in here that Chase was dancing, but I don’t know what you decided to do)
Callista
She smiled, all tears dried, and met Fynn’s ey…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s awesome! You can tell her I love her name. 😉
I was trying to choose between Clementine, Maisie, Hallie, and Dixie. It was close between Maisie and Hallie, but Hallie won. 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“So what kind of amazing things can you tell me about yourself?” Nar smiled, then laughed again as she often did.
“I’m a geek about doctoring, I know a little bit about machinery from an older brother. I…can fight, but only do it for protection. I like the color…” Pink rose in her cheeks. “Amber more than anything. I’m one…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
My siblings and I once went to our neighbors house to sing Joy to the World…now I’m wondering how screechy and flat we sounded!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Thank you for your prayers! My ankle should be back to normal by next week. I had a rapid recovery to the point I went from barely walking on it at all to walking across our house in one day! Thank you all!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo is sooooo sweet! At this point, I’m forcing Nar in no way to like him, she just like…taking on her own life rn.
Nar
“Would you like to practise with me?” Hugo gave a little twirl and held out his arms. Nar pulled her hair out of her pony tail, the red curls falling to around the end of her rib cage. She tapped her right toe…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
The theme is only for Book 1. Book 2’s is flicking between a few. Book 3’s is forgiveness, loyalty, and a few others I’m juggling with. I know forgiveness will be in it since Nahim has to forgive his greatest enemy (surprisingly, it’s not Grathmere). Book 4 has a bunch of stuff that I haven’t decided on, and Book 5 has basically…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the craziness!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized Chance doesn’t have a nickname (unless you count the names his father called him)! I’ll have to find one.
Chase Duke
“What kind of music do you like to listen to?” Music? Chase rubbed the scar on the back of his hand. His mother used to sing, he used to play the flute, he used to sing too. He blankly stared into the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*over here
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @anyone-else
*we authors over casually matchmaking our charries in an AU RP*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying for you guys! I’m sorry it’s been so rough.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying attention. He was still stuck on the word Fatherland. He tilted his head and looked towards Erich. “The Fatherland? What do you mean by that?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright thanks!! And yeah, I know what you mean by abrupt. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t mean to butt in on y’all’s conversation, but I just wanted to share my thoughts real quick, because I can understand what you’re going through.
It’s not easy to trust God, but He’s got a purpose, and I’m sure you know that. I’ve lost both grandparents on my mom’s side, and I’ve often wondered why God didn’t heal them ev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course. 😊💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I can’t wait,” Falon said with a smile.
Ev smiled back but it felt unnatural. He met Falon’s eyes. She seemed to be racking her brain for something else to say. But something else seemed to float behind those dark eyes… and somehow, Ev knew he felt the same way.
“So…” Her fingers tapped nervously agasint her foam cup. “I heard t…[Read more]
- Load More

Lolll
@rae
I love Chase and Sef together <333
Yes, they do seem to go. I can’t wait until they figure out how similar they are to each other!
@rae
I think that’s coming soon…XD