-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it the kind of thing you can postpone if you have to, or too many people’s schedules to work with to be able to do that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll add him if @Whaley agrees. I mean, he’s…*goes and checks charrie timeline*… 20-21 years old if I go off of Nar’s age, so unless there’s a college that he can be enrolled in and basically never attend, he’ll be the big brother watching over little sis and not taking care of himself in the meantime.
Oh, he does wear…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase smiled. Not a twitch of his lips, not a wobbly crack at he edge, but a true smile, widening across his features. His green eyes sparkled, with water and joy. He led her as they resumed dancing, at which both stumbled at times, but at which both helped each other.
Sorry, I couldn’t think of much else.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds miserable!
Was your family going to be hosting the Christmas get-together tomorrow?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s no fun! I remember being sick over Christmas before, too. Stomach bugs are the worst though….
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl
Hey! So I saw this article by one of my favorite authors and I thought of how you write children’s books. Let me know if it’s helpful! 😊 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“But…” Liv’s cheeks turned red. “I really like you too.”
Lukas couldn’t hold back his own blush. “Y-yeah. I guess th-that makes for a, a good relationship, r-right?” He laughed, whether with relief or at the way he fumbled over his own words he couldn’t tell. “Well, l-let’s keep d-dancing then.”
I don’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s no fun. I’ll be praying.
Thankfully our family was able to get sick and get it over with before Christmas, but we’ve been sick around Christmas before, so I get it. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It was super interesting! I love family dynamics like this! I didn’t really have any critiques, but please tag me if you post more!
-
Esther replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, this looks awesome! I’ve been looking for different ways to start getting my writing out there in 2024, so this might be a great way to do it. Thanks for letting us know, I’ll definitely look into it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten to this yet! I’ll try my best to get a reply later today. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad I copied the RP I wrote because Wyoh signed me out. *glares* Ahem. Anyway, here it is. (:
Lukas
“And it’s not going to do any good if you try to hide it from me.” Liv shook her head. “It’s not like I’m going to get mad at you or anything, or leave you…just tell me what’s wrong.” She paused and Lukas looked up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” — Madeleine L’Engle
*gasp* This may be slowly inspiring a story idea… 👀 I love this quote
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well
Wyoh!!! 👀
I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one. It was weird 🤣
Welp, sometimes it just happens like that! XD
oh that’s hard. I don’t know where I’d wanna go. Either Prince Edward Island, Hawaii o…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can add Junior…if ya all want a knife-throwing rebellion-creating dragon-friendling young man in this rp!
Nar
“I know the one thing that will never change is Ehyeh. Ehyeh is our God, sole Creator of the Universe. The One who lifts us from death to life, who is the reason I take breath. He is like love, He is Love, bigger than w…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! I’m technically already in an anthology that I’m not sure I’ll have finished in time, so I don’t think I should sign up for another yet… I would be interested to read it once it’s done, though! And I’ll let you know if I change my mind. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love it!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
After what Libbie and Albert have been through? Nope XD
- Load More

Oh thank you so much!!!! This looks so helpful! 😄😄😄
Yeah, of course!
@esther-c