Hello, good people!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, good people!

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Raegan Aubrey
    @vinagirl
      • Total Posts: 57

@keilah-h

lol! thats so fun!

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@vinagirl Yep, it’s easy to develop crushes when you’re a teen girl that gets wayyyyy too attached to fictional characters 😂🩷

I really think riker seems like a very likeable person. AHHHHHHH I need to read the whole thingggggggg 😂😆

Awwwww, that means so muchhhhhh!!!! ✨✨ I consider Riker my baby, so yes, you can rest assured that he is a LOVABLE person 🩷 I love him so much haha XD😘

Raegan Aubrey
        @vinagirl

@freedomwriter76

LOL EXACTLY XD

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3213

@vinagirl

Ok, so I thought I made an introduction post but now I can’t remember. 😭 And if I did and you replied but I missed it somehow, forgive me. 😂 So I’m just gonna introduce myself now. 😝

I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, teen girl!! I write speculative fiction and have a couple ideas for some contemporary fiction.

It’s so nice to have you here!

I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of my writing inspiration comes from my big family.

Oooh, big family. Funnn. I only have three siblings and we’re somewhat close in age. 😁 I’m half a middle child, lol. But I’m also the first-born girl, so I definitely embody that role well. XD

I am also a proud homeschooler (😂)

Yesss! Me too!! There seems to be a lot of us here. XD

I love to write, mostly fantasy and children’s books, while trying a thriller 🥴🤣

Oooh fun!! Children’s books and thriller are like, on opposite sides of the spectrum, lol. What made you want to try thriller?

Oki. Now I’mma ask some more questions. 😉

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

2. If you could meet any three historical figures, who would they be? Why? What would you ask them?

3. What’s your favorite part about being a writer?

4. Who’s your favorite character that you’ve written?

Nice to meet you and hope to see you around!!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Esther.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

benfranklin
            @s-tastet
              • Total Posts: 18

Welcome! May God give you wisdom in your pursuits!

I’m a Christ-following writer making rich, wholesome, God-reflecting stories and essays. Check out

Raegan Aubrey
              @vinagirl

@esther-c

oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷‍♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well

oooh! Volleyball violin and fiction are awesome!
                Being the firstborn girl, you might as well be the oldest XD

lets go homeschoolers!
                I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one.  It was weird 🤣

oh that’s hard. I don’t know where I’d wanna go. Either Prince Edward Island, Hawaii or to Ireland.
                Queen Elizabeth.She’s awesome.  Ask her how she did so well.
                Corrie ten boom. She’s also awesome. I’d wanna ask her for a whole account about the secret room.
                anddddddddd. Abraham Lincoln. Cuz he’s cool. Ask him how he got so honest. 🤣

my favorite part of being a writer, is thinking of something so random and then being like “hey! I can put that in a book”

kaylin my thriller MC.

it’s nice to meet you too😄 thank you for reaching out!

Raegan Aubrey
                @vinagirl

@s-tastet

Thank you! To you as well! 😊

Esther
                  @esther-c

@vinagirl

oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷‍♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well

Wyoh!!! 👀

I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one.  It was weird 🤣

Welp, sometimes it just happens like that! XD

oh that’s hard. I don’t know where I’d wanna go. Either Prince Edward Island, Hawaii or to Ireland.

Take me with you!! XDD I’ve wanted to visit PEI ever since I read Anne of Green Gables and Ireland is at the top of my list for places I want to visit. Hawaii… well, who doesn’t want to visit Hawaii at least once? 😂

Queen Elizabeth.She’s awesome.  Ask her how she did so well.

Oh yes, that would be so cool!

Corrie ten boom. She’s also awesome. I’d wanna ask her for a whole account about the secret room.

Oh my goodness, that would be so cool too! I’m assuming you’ve read The Hiding Place, right? It’s so good!

anddddddddd. Abraham Lincoln. Cuz he’s cool. Ask him how he got so honest. 🤣

Lol, I love it!

my favorite part of being a writer, is thinking of something so random and then being like “hey! I can put that in a book”

That’s so true tho!! It can be annoying, frustrating, or even boring at times to be a writer, but overall it’s fantastic and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. (Ok, maybe I would give up writing for one day just to ge a bowl of ice cream or something like that XD)

kaylin my thriller MC.

Awesome! I love her name! What’s she like?

Raegan Aubrey
                    @vinagirl

@esther-c

Yes! Anne of green gables is definitely a fav of mine.
                      yes I’ve read the hiding place and I absolutely love it! Have you ever heard of Darlene Deibler? She’s also one of my favorites and she has an AMAZING book that I think is sort of similar to Corrie’s.

Kaylin is the oldest child. She’s very protective, loyal and quick. But at the same time she’s such a softie and loves her family and friends very much. She’s got a wee bit of a temper and a good deal of lip to go along with it. She’s aware of her shortcomings but is always trying to improve and become a better person. 😄

Esther
                      @esther-c

@vinagirl

yes I’ve read the hiding place and I absolutely love it! Have you ever heard of Darlene Deibler? She’s also one of my favorites and she has an AMAZING book that I think is sort of similar to Corrie’s.

Oh cool, I’ve never heard of her. I’ll have to check that out!

Kaylin is the oldest child. She’s very protective, loyal and quick. But at the same time she’s such a softie and loves her family and friends very much. She’s got a wee bit of a temper and a good deal of lip to go along with it. She’s aware of her shortcomings but is always trying to improve and become a better person. 😄

I love her!! 😄

Raegan Aubrey
                        @vinagirl

@esther-c

thank you! 😊

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >