-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @vinagirl
OK, this segment is basically the farthest I’ve gotten in the story so far. Lmk if you have any suggestions for things that could happen from here on out!
That summer marked the beginning of a new season for me as Albert and I formally entered into a courtship. Albert walked me home from church nearly…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh goodness. A genre I don’t write in? Haha this might be interesting. We’ll see if I can come up with something.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I actually prefer sparkling water over soda… I’m not a huge fan of the usual soda flavors. Like I’ll drink them, but give me a good La Croix or Izze any day. I’m also type 1 diabetic, so I only really use soda if my blood sugar is low and I need something to bring it up quickly.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m still here… I’m just not great with fighting scenes, but Kari is currently with Carrie and Silas.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer. I write mostly contemporary/historical fiction, with a smattering of mystery and journalism. I also enjoy hiking and photography.
And a couple questions:
Since you like to write fantasy, is it safe to assume that is also your favorite genre to read?
What is one thing God did in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Ev
- Callie
- Fynn
- Lukas
- Asher
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, good choices. I love it!
Yes! You totally should! I don’t’ know cuz about your charries, but it’d still be fun! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, where do I even begin on this question. I’ve grown spiritually this year more than ever before. I think the biggest thing God has done for me this year was give me a healthier perspective on enjoying things in a godly way. I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe restore this rp makes more sense?
-
Ruth replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I’m Ruee!
I like horses, writing sci-fi/fantasy, cats, reading a good book, horses, machine embroidery, researching WWII/Vietnam, horses, crocheting, horseback riding, painting with watercolor, art, did I already mention horses?
Don’t like jello and I apologize if that offends you, but I tried it once and felt like I was going throw up.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings from Wond! Nice to meet you, I’m Ruee. I also play piano, and write fantasy. I have some fan fic ideas, but don’t feel qualified.
Welcome to kp! Let me go find my intro…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Can mathematics not be part of the set of things that are not made, like God? It doesn’t say there was nothing at all besides God. It says all things that are made are made by Him, so why must math be part of that set? Is not this language we’re using of things that are made, and things that are unmade, logical language, the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @ calyhuge @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Can we bring my fav rp topic back to healthy life?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, reading through what i said and what you said again, i think in a couple spots I misunderstood you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, my hands are starting to sweat, which happens when I get excited.
Remember I said that I was a firm believer of context?
Phil. 4:10-1510Â But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
11Â Not that I speak in respect o…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
The doctrine of Hermeneutics means simply “Using scripture to interpret scripture.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
but I would like to see one from you🥰
I’ll think about it…It’ll probably be a no, so don’t get your hopes too high.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I VERY VERY much would want to spend a day with Riker and Hans!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Riker❤❤❤ You saw that coming
- Hans ❤❤❤
- Adelaide
- Isaiah
- Ezra (I personally know someone by this name)
- Wolfgang
I don’t think I’ll do this with my charries…I don’t think anyone would care…except Chase.
- Load More
