Howdy!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    WalkByFaith
    @walkbyfaith
      • Total Posts: 45

@acancello

Hi Allison! Yes to trying weird food 😂, what’s the weirdest food you’ve ever tried? (Mine would probably have to be Calamari, it’s so good 😋)

As for the questions:

Definitely the Bible, then probably “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe, and “My Stubborn Heart” by Becky Wade.

I’m not a fan of sports, but when the opportunity arises I like to swim, and I’d like to get better at distance swimming. I more commonly draw, daydream about my characters, write, draw, take a snack break, then draw some more 😂

Lately I’ve been writing almost daily. I’ve become much more serious about it recently; that’s one reason I joined KP 😊

I’d have to say my favorite character I’ve created is a girl named Alyssa. She’s in a story that I’ve had for two years now, and I’m so attached to her and the other main characters! She’s the epitome of sweet, she loves everyone, and she’s the one that gets everyone else into crazy adventures 😂

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

WalkByFaith
      @walkbyfaith

@thearcaneaxiom

Hi Arcane Axiom! Nice to meet you!

For trope preferences, I think I’m pretty basic 😂. I like enemies to lovers the most, grumpy x sunshine is my favorite. I’m actually not a huge fan of love triangles, but I have nothing against them. Not sure if this is basic or not, but I enjoy the occasional age gap (as long as it’s nothing too crazy lol)

If something is something, then I suppose it can be broken in half, which means that can be broken in half, which means… that question makes my brain hurt 🤣

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

hybridlore
        @hybridlore
          • Total Posts: 1354

@walkbyfaith (love your tag!)

Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooler in 10th grade and science fiction writer. I can’t really think of any new questions, but I’m excited to get to know you and I hope you love it here!

There is always light behind the clouds.
          - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

WalkByFaith
          @walkbyfaith

@highscribeofaetherium

Hi Bridget! I have many, many lists of names saved on Pinterest that will probably never be used 😂

For the question: yes, I agree that it’s soda. I’m probably in the minority of what I drink though, because I’m a Pepsi lover (to top it off I drink diet. I understand if you’re offended lol)

It’s nice to meet you too! 😁

WalkByFaith
            @walkbyfaith

@trailblazer

Nice to meet you Trailblazer!

Yes to a Fanta float lol (Sorry root beer, but you’re the problem) 😂

And now for the questions:

I read and write romance, but I’ve recently been reading Biblical fiction as well 🙂

Darth Vader. He is my Christmas tradition. I have an ornament of him on my tree that quotes him, so every year I know it’s Christmas when I hear Darth Vader’s voice 🤣

Wow, where do I even begin on this question. I’ve grown spiritually this year more than ever before. I think the biggest thing God has done for me this year was give me a healthier perspective on enjoying things in a godly way. I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting them over God in my life. This year, God has shown me ways to healthily enjoy my passions and gifts He’s given me. I’m by no means perfect, but I’m consistently learning how to keep God number one ☺️

Thanks for the questions!

WalkByFaith
              @walkbyfaith

@esther-c

Hi Esther! It’s nice to meet you!

My favorite book (besides the Bible, always number one <3) is currently “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe. My favorite author is probably either Toni Shiloh, Kristi Ann Hunter, or Becky Wade (all Christian romance authors)

Captain Smek from “Home”, Steve Martin is absolutely iconic 😂

I’d love to go to Paris!

My favorite character is a girl named Alyssa, she’s kind of my “main oc”, she’s the one I draw when I don’t know what to draw lol! She’s the epitome of sweet, and she’s in a contemporary romantic comedy (she’s the sunshine, her bf is the grump 😂). She’s the one who gets the rest of her group into crazy adventures

Thanks for the questions!

WalkByFaith
                @walkbyfaith

@hybridlore

Hi hybridlore! It’s nice to meet you too! Can’t wait to get to know you, and I definitely already love it here! 😁

hybridlore
                  @hybridlore
                    • Total Posts: 1354

@walkbyfaith

I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting them over God in my life. This year, God has shown me ways to healthily enjoy my passions and gifts He’s given me. I’m by no means perfect, but I’m consistently learning how to keep God number one ☺️

I struggle with that too! I’m glad He’s showing you how to handle it better. I also have OCD, so I think that impacts what I stress over a lot.

I definitely already love it here! 😁

That’s great! 😁 It’s pretty amazing.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by hybridlore. Reason: Sorry, wrong tag! ☹️

There is always light behind the clouds.
                    - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

TheArcaneAxiom
                    @thearcaneaxiom
                      • Total Posts: 1250

@walkbyfaith

For trope preferences, I think I’m pretty basic 😂. I like enemies to lovers the most, grumpy x sunshine is my favorite. I’m actually not a huge fan of love triangles, but I have nothing against them. Not sure if this is basic or not, but I enjoy the occasional age gap (as long as it’s nothing too crazy lol)

Fair enough, lol! Yeah, my sister loves all the tropes, besides may love triangles as well. The can be done alright, but there just way over done.

If something is something, then I suppose it can be broken in half, which means that can be broken in half, which means… that question makes my brain hurt 🤣

Indeed, it is infinitely reductive, but it’s also an unavoidable question that applies to reality.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3201

@walkbyfaith

My favorite book (besides the Bible, always number one <3) is currently “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe. My favorite author is probably either Toni Shiloh, Kristi Ann Hunter, or Becky Wade (all Christian romance authors)

Awesome!! I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those authors. I’ll have to look them up!

Captain Smek from “Home”, Steve Martin is absolutely iconic 😂

Oh yes, i love it. 😂

I’d love to go to Paris!

*high fives* Yesss!!! My dream is to visit/tour Europe. In fact, I’ve started a “Europe Fund” which I hope will be full once I’m midway through college or after I graduate. (I’m a freshman in high school rn)

My favorite character is a girl named Alyssa, she’s kind of my “main oc”, she’s the one I draw when I don’t know what to draw lol! She’s the epitome of sweet, and she’s in a contemporary romantic comedy (she’s the sunshine, her bf is the grump 😂). She’s the one who gets the rest of her group into crazy adventures

She sounds awesome!! I love her already! 😊

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Allison
                        @acancello
                          • Total Posts: 838

@walkbyfaith

Ummm, mine would probably be a scorpion (It was in a lollypop) and a few alive grubs (NOT AS BAD AS THEY SOUND XD)

I have a character like Alyssa. Mines name is Hugo and he’s also been in my story forever 🙂

Oh! I have one more question. Do you blog or have Pintrest?

WalkByFaith
                          @walkbyfaith

@acancello

People have tried to get me to try eating bugs before, I just can’t 😂

aww, Hugo; he just sounds pure ☺️

I don’t have a blog, and I do have Pinterest but I don’t post anything on there, my username is @ThineMe  🙂

Allison
                            @acancello
                              • Total Posts: 838

@walkbyfaith

I couldnt find you, maybe you have a private account. Heres my  link if you want, I do post occasionally  https://www.pinterest.com/allisoncancello/_created/

And thanks! Hugo is the best 😊

Trailblazer
                              @trailblazer
                                • Total Posts: 584

@walkbyfaith

Wow, where do I even begin on this question. I’ve grown spiritually this year more than ever before. I think the biggest thing God has done for me this year was give me a healthier perspective on enjoying things in a godly way. I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting them over God in my life. This year, God has shown me ways to healthily enjoy my passions and gifts He’s given me. I’m by no means perfect, but I’m consistently learning how to keep God number one ☺️

I love that answer! I feel like that’s something God has been teaching me about lately, too. A bunch of us had a discussion about that topic (figuring out the balance of writing/prioritizing God) but I don’t remember which chat that was in. I’ve also struggled with wanting to keep God first and yet also recognizing that He gave me the gift of writing. Writing is one of those things that takes up a lot of mental space, so that’s been probably the biggest challenge for me. Most of my other hobbies/passions are easy to do and still have my focus on God.

But other than that- God gave me Psalm 23 for 2023, and it’s been so cool to see how He really has led me to places of rest and refreshment. 2022 was a bit of a rough year for me, but I love looking back at this year and seeing all the ways He guided me into healing and rest.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

HighScribe
                                @highscribeofaetherium
                                  • Total Posts: 2205

@walkbyfaith

I don’t really drink a ton of soda either, and when I do it’s always brands using natural ingredients.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >