-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What’s the plot for their story like? Is it dystopian, fantasy, realistic?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I love them! I know, sibling dynamics are so much fun. Please tag me if you post anything more about them!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! No problem XD I just like noticing those things… I think @whalekeeper says Mum too even though she’s not British either. I’m kind of mixed European, but I think I have some German blood too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, wait, are you British?
XD, no, sorry. I live in America and was born here, but I am over a quarter German. I live in New England.
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait–it IS 2024. 😳
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course!
Easton
At least Hallie was enjoying herself. Not that he wasn’t, he just didn’t find dancing the most exciting thing in the world. Besides, everyone seemed to have found a partner. He didn’t mind sitting out.
But apparently he wasn’t the only one sitting out. A young woman with brown hair leaned against the wall, only a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, wait, are you British? If so, that’s really cool!
I can’t keep up with where everyone lives on here XD. -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome, I’m definitely going to try them! Thank you!
My two siblings and I all use Kindles and love them. If you have a library card, you might be able to get Libby, which you can send books to your Kindle with. And Kindle Unlimited is the subscription service we have–it’s like eight dollars a month, but it’s so worth it if you’re able to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @anyone else
I have a new thing to place in my forum signature…
#HugHansSquad -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @hybridlore @rae @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-sorry-I-can’t-think-XD
Ok, I am so excited to officially introduce these characters!! They are pretty well developed, but their story is still in the works. 😂 I love their brother-sister dynamic so much and I just love them so much 😁 Here t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We have one but we don’t use it and I’m not even sure if it works. Mum is thinking about getting it working for me though, so…
But…
I can say that Blades of Acktar are supposed to be free on Kindle, and I’ve read the entire series. It was about a year ago now, but i remember that I really liked them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s a good answer! Yeah, me too, lol. Though I don’t think I would want to live through some of the things I make happen to my characters… XD.
Wow, that’s crazy! Had you ever written stories before that, or was she the one who got you into it?
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Anakin’s.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
they’re just so huge it scares me. Let’s call it a healthy fear.
I guess i have no healthy fear then…I ride a horse twice a week, and lead probably around thirty-forty horses a week. I’m not afraid of even the biggest of horses, and I’m just plain insane. I was born loving horses, so I just never give up on them. 😁 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for taking so terribly long to reply (I find my mood for wanting to RP changes a lot XD)
You’re fine, I totally get it. XD
I’ve also been in terrible writer’s block, where writing almost feels tiring and hard (I still don’t know why)
Ugh, that’s annoying. I wish I could offer advice, but normally the only reason I don’t write is be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Thousands of ideas that would get him flew through his mind, but he pushed them out. Liv wouldn’t agree. There was no chance.
But Xandro…
Now that would be fun…
He noticed he was smirking and Liv seemed a little confused. “Interesting. So, do you have family back in Andromeda?”
Uh-oh… if Fynn finds Xandro… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
So, I actually prayed for this this morning. I specifically prayed that she would be able to get on medications that would take away her pain! God is good!!❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I’d say check it out. If you don’t like it you can always get rid of it. XD
Oh cool!!
Yeah, learning a language is not easy. XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I learned French in high school through a program called Mango; it was connected to the local library system somehow. I remember a little bit, but not much. My brother started learning Spanish with a program that teaches it a little differently- you start off only hearing it spoken, and then gradually they introduce writing, the way you…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that’s rough! Also not a fun way to be woken up, either. Continuing to pray for healing!
- Load More
