-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
extremely delicious equines. (He means horses.)
Snake! Don’t you DARE eat Tyler while I’m away and can’t protect him! If you do I’ll make Nahim think you’re invisible
Jk, XD. Though, I would be mad if you ate my favorite ride!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Poll!
Whose got a worse back story?
Chase:abused by his father, mother died.
—or—
Jr:genetically created via cloning techniques, given implants and alterations after birth, supposed to be a murderer -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Mars summoned a cloud puff and held it under Chase’s head like a pillow
Awwww that’s so sweet!
“Oh, hi! …Fynn, Lukas, Paxton. Just got back from dance class.”
XDXD that’s great!
Nar
Nar slid into the seat across from Hugo again, smiling as she apologized.
” I just see people and feel like I need to help them, ya know? In my cultu…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae She’s so pretty!! @trailblazer
Amir
Amir let out a nervous chuckle, his voice somehow cracking in the process. He cleared his throat and tried to stop tapping his finger against his leg. “Um, that’s j-just what w-we, uh, do.”
Marcurious still didn’t look convinced.
“Our, our names have meaning,” Amir explained, hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…you’re talking about the Black Swan right? Or the Neverseen (have you met them yet?)
Umm… I think I’m talking about the Black Swan. XD
Spoilers: Black Swan=good guys, Neverseen=bad guys.
Ok… I think that makes a little more sense now.
Yeah, the love triangle….oh my gosh…the guy who was literally drooling over her made me c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, oops! You’re fine 🙃
Fynn
Fynn tried to hide his surprise that Paxton had asked a question in a complete sentence. “Um, good. Yeah, I’m going good.” He smiled. Then eyed Lukas. “And I think Lukas is doing fantastic.” His smile grew into a grin.
Lukas glared daggers, but a smile clearly tugged at the corner of his mouth. “Yes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, the MeGa DoRm!!! Just throw everyone in there, hehehe
And Chase is going in there no matter what he says!!! Fynn will just drag him in there anyway XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well at least the original series XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, thanks! I’m really interested now. It sounds like I’d like them.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @rae
Kari
While Marcurious and Amir were talking, a sudden movement to Kari’s right caught her eye. As she turned her head, she noticed another guy hesitantly approaching the group.
“H-hello?” he called out. “Is everyone okay? I heard a scream.”
“We’re fine- I think,” Kari replied. “Marcurious was hiding in the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

And this really cute one for when she was little <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

I found this pic on Pinterest, and thought it fit Stel perfectly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Stel
Standing behind the rest, Stel created another little star, blowing it to give the same greeting as it did to Amir. She giggled like a little girl in delight as it burst into golden sparkles in front of Marcurious’s face.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sounds like a party
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Is Chase rooming with Fynn and Lukas? I feel like we’ve discussed this before, but I can’t remember.
I planned it so, but Chase until prodded and invited by one of the two, is planning on sleeping in an alley, or the hallway in case he can’t slip out. My boi…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool! I’m planning to check them out soon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir closed his gaping mouth and finally swallowed. He still didn’t understand who this guy was. Although he wore mostly black, he had no yellow sash, so that was a good sign. And he seemed to be carrying no weapons—that was always a nice indication if someone was friendly or not.
“I-I am Amir. R-roh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
What are y’all’s overall opinions on the series? Cuz I recently heard someone talking about it and saying they didn’t like the writing style.
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Hmm… interesting… Just read your rant Whaley and I can see these things even in the first book!!
Although I’m gonna try to keep reading them, I was a little confused at the end of the first book… Maybe I missed something earlier on, but why are these people trying to contact her and why did these o…[Read more]
- Load More
