-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings
Thank y’all so much for the prayers and support💖💖
Grandma is at the hospital waiting to get a scan done so they can see where a possible blockage is bc we’re thinking she might have had a stroke and she’s been fighting back the doctors and things
So pls continue the prayers 💖
Grandpa and 1…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so every time I hear his name, I keep thinking of the movies Top Gun and Top Gun: Maverick. I don’t even know if you’ve watched those. XD
Anyway… for Maverick:
Ah, I guess people just don’t recognize your wisdom. Now, I have to ask, was there ever a time when someone didn’t listen to your advice and they got hurt or got in trouble?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, Pax!! That is so adorable 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
If Felicity had actually gotten in a fight, like it looked like she had, then this was going to be an interesting school year. Ami smiled. “I’m Amidala. Or Ami. It’s nice to meet you too. Um,” she motioned towards Felicity’s dirtied and wet clothing, “will I regret asking what happened?” She let out a little laugh.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper *dies* *…of laughter… I think*
For some reason I find this hilarious 😂😂 Probably because Lukas is normally not as impulsive as he was when he did that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow! We have a lot in common! Jesus, volleyball, dogs, homeschooling, writing…
Oh that’s so awesome! Do you have a dog? And do you play volleyball on a team?
1. That’s a super hard question. I don’t even know if I have an answer. However, I really like writing my characters who have big struggles. They are usually internal struggl…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok cool!!
I’m very familiar with all of those except Xenoblade because my brothers were big on video games when they were younger and play them a lot now. I don’t play them as much any more, but I’ll watch my brothers or my dad play them. Have you played the newest Zelda and Mario games yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying right now! 🙏🏻 I know the Psalms are always a comfort to me. I recommended just opening them up and reading a few. There’s so many to choose from I’m not sure which chapters in particular. XD Anyway, I’m praying, I understand how hard this can be. ❤️🫂❤️
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @@lightoverdarkness6 @@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else-❤️
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I know I’m not going to really be on KP on Tuesdays but I really needed to hop on here and ask for some URGENT prayer.
My grandma on my Mom’s side (the one I went around town with a couple weeks ago on my own @rae) can’t remember talking to my Mom about my Mom being sick for the past few days and can’t even remember things she’s done in the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, ok. I totally understand!! Glad you’ve been taking the steps you need to take. 😊<3
Yes, there’s so much pressure to be published as a young writer, but you really don’t have to if that’s not God’s will. You just write at your own pace and hone your skills, or you don’t write as much depending on where God wants to take your life.…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Ah then we’re not close to each other. I’m close to the other one.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed can you please repost your update addressed to me, it didn’t send to my email (had that turned off in settings, it’s now on), and I can’t view it on here either anywhere 🙁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
No, not a wallet as you would think of it, but he would have Ren, which would be coins or small bars of silver, gold, and mithlon (different than mithaln), but I’m pretty sure Dante would think those would be a good grab. He must beware the knives though, Jr might not kill him, but he still might throw one for fun and to freak…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
SOMEONE PULL CHASE OUT OF HIS HOOD SO WHALEY CAN’T DO THESE MEMES!!!! Jk, I actually like it when ppl meme my bois
Besides, Chase is now almost eighteen in Wond, and he’s still inside his hood for everyone but the Marshalls.
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
My older brother saw Beyond the Mask in theaters when it came out! It’s such a great movie!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone
If ya want your charries to meet Jr
probably no one does XDnow is a good time, since he’s not in a “I might kill you” mood and he’s wandering the streets. -
freedom and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago - Load More

ok, so the going around town with my grandma went well, and my other grandma that had surgery is doing well other than having some pain, but she’s slowly recovering and going to physical therapy and doing fairly well💖 and I’ve missed you so much too, Rae!!! <3