My Introduction

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE My Introduction

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 2996

@liberty @freed_and_redeemed

My older brother saw Beyond the Mask in theaters when it came out! It’s such a great movie!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
      #theclonesdeservedbetter
      #HugRikerSquad
      #HugHans

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1250

@liberty

Oh, there is a little quotation mark above, so you just click on that while the paragraph you want is highlighted. In the formatting, it should look like a basic indent, but it will show the green line once posted.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Trailblazer
        @trailblazer
          • Total Posts: 584

@grcr @liberty

You both live close to Sight and Sound? No way! I do, too! I think there are two locations though…

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

-GRCR-
          @grcr
            • Total Posts: 938

@trailblazer

lol yeah!! that’s awesome!! 😄 I live near the Branson one…

“What be a cretin?”
            “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

Trailblazer
            @trailblazer

@grcr

Ah then we’re not close to each other. I’m close to the other one.

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3201

@liberty

Wow! We have a lot in common! Jesus, volleyball, dogs, homeschooling, writing…

Oh that’s so awesome! Do you have a dog? And do you play volleyball on a team?

1. That’s a super hard question. I don’t even know if I have an answer. However, I really like writing my characters who have big struggles. They are usually internal struggles. Probably because I’ve had experiences like that too.

Yeah, they’re always cool to write.

Yes, it’s nice when a character you write has a similar struggle to your own. One of my MCs does so it’s made him easier to write than my other charries sometimes.

2. That’s another hard one. Uhh, I love Iceland. It’s so beautiful, but because my favorite ever horse breed originates from there! There’s also Scotland because I have relatives there. (I’m 1/4 Scottish, Clan Sutherland!)

Iceland is so pretty!!

Oh so is Scotland!! I would love to visit there too!

So cool!! I’m 1/4 Persian (or Iranian. Same thing)

3. Ahhh. This one’s easier. Well, some of my favorite authors are C. R. Hedgecock, John J. Horn, Douglas Bond, Chuck Black, and C. S. Lewis.

I actually haven’t heard of any of those except Chuck Black, who I want to read soon, and C. S. Lewis, who I have read. 😉

1. MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!! Return to the Hiding Place.   Every young Christian should watch this movie!! Okay, perhaps not everyone.

Oh! Does this have to do with the Hiding Place? Like with Corie ten Boom and all that? Cuz I read the book The Hiding Place and it’s so good!!!

2. The BEST HORSE MOVIE EVER!!!!! If you’re a horse lover, you’ve got to see this one! War Horse!!!

Oooh, sounds so cool!!

3. Beyond the Mask. Amazing 1700’s story filled with thrill and a redemptive story.

That one sounds vaguely familiar to me, but I’ve never watched it. Sounds like something I’d enjoy though!!

4. Robin Hood with Russel Crowe

Awesomeee (though I’ve never watched this one either)

5. The Chronicles of Narnia

Yesss! Have you watched all of them? I’ve only watched the first two. We own the third one, I’ve just never watched it for some reason. XD

6. Hornblower. I love this series!

Never heard of this one. What’s it about?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Liberty
                @liberty
                  • Total Posts: 46

@Trailblazer

I’m near the Lancaster one, so that means I’m close to you!

Liberty
                  @liberty

@esther-c

Yes, I have a dog. His name is Buddy. He’s five, and I’m loving training him! I don’t play volleyball on a team, but I do like playing it with friends/siblings.

I know. Iceland is so beautiful!

Chuck Black’s books are really thrilling. I would highly recommend C. R. Hedgecock’s books as well. Check her website. She has eight books in the series. They are all about a Christian, homeschooled family and their adventures. (Believe me, they are so worth reading! If you like horses, spy stuff, mystery, you need to read them)

Return to the Hiding Place is a movie about Correy Ten Boon’s teenage resistance. They were a bunch of young men and women who stood up against the evil in their day. It’s very inspiring.

So, Hornblower is a series based on the books by C.S. Forester. It’s about the adventures of a young midshipman in the early 1800’s.

Liberty
                    @liberty

@thearcaneaxiom

Thank you!

Trailblazer
                      @trailblazer

@liberty

That’s so cool!

I’ve been to a couple of the Sight and Sound shows, but I think my favorite was the movie they made last year for Christmas- I Heard the Bells.

Liberty
                        @liberty

@trailblazer

Oh yeah, I love that movie, too!

Liberty
                          @liberty

@trailblazer

I was really excited to see the movie, so my Mother used it for my school! I do IEW (if you’v ever heard of it). Well, for my writing papers, I researched and studied all about Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, his wife, and his sons. I especially loved researching about Charles Longfellow.

Trailblazer
                            @trailblazer

@liberty

I did IEW for two of my years in high school! I loved it! It really helped me hone my writing skills, and I did the advanced us history writing course with the CHEX homeschool group. Combining history and writing was so much fun!

Liberty
                              @liberty

@trailblazer

Awesome!! IEW has helped me so much, too! I probably wouldn’t know how to write well unless I’d gone through IEW for many years. I also have learned all my grammar from their Fix It! course.

Trailblazer
                                @trailblazer

@liberty

What curriculums have you used for your other subjects?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >