-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I have no idea which group you are asking (if any. The general somebody is always an option), but you’re welcome to join in with anybody anytime. Technically an RP shouldn’t have to depend on groups.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
*GASPETH*
I like this new story. A lot. Matthias sounds amazing. Charna sounds amazing.
I know it’s not a main WIP or anything, but I would like to hear more of this book whenever you have any other randomness to share. =)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
This is a book I’d totally read!! I’ve actually been reading too many books outside of the genre I write lately. XD Authors are always saying you should read lots of books in your genre, but I enjoy reading his-fic so much! lol! I really love this idea though! Be sure to tag me if you post any snippet of it. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h
Thanks for the thoughts, y’all!! Your opinions are helping me figure this out a lot. I might just step back from it for a while, or try to write a little farther ahead in the story and see what happens.
I was gonna save this new WIP for NaNo this year buuuuut…. Yeah that ain’t gonna happen. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah I totally get it. No worries! <3
Ah, I gotcha. I’m kinda there too. At least in one of my WIPs. If I really set myself loose on a different one I’ve been working on on the side, then I’d be writing a lot. XD
Ok, awesome! Glad it was helpful!
Of course!! 😊
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h Glad y’all like Matthias!! (I like him already too 😂)
Alright, so, time to share Matthias’ backstory and his story in his novel.
BACKSTORY
Matthias was born in April 1920, to Werner Richter, a German lawyer, and Sabina Becker, an American actress of German descent. The two met in the United States when Werner was there…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c Girl, I feel you completely.
I have felt that way before, and sometimes still do. My first true WIP idea was an American Revolution book. I thought it was going to be my first novel, my first story that would reach the world. Eventually, though, it just started to feel like it was so slow and just…everything wasn’t working out.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I think it’s okay to take some time off from an older story and focus on one that you’re currently inspired to write. I do that all the time- I have multiple WIPs and I work on whichever one I have inspiration for. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having more than one story that is in progress, and focusing on one more than the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Alright lovely peoples… I need help. (If I had a nickel for all the times I’ve written a post with that phrase… XD)
My main WIP has come to a screeching halt. And I’m not sure if I should keep it that way or push through whatever kind of writer’s block this is.
I’ve been much more excited about another WIP, and I can’t tell if I’ve stopped…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Um, both please!! 😁😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Trailblazer changed their profile picture 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I vote for Howard
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
So his mood probably won’t improve while Mayfly’s around.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Silvanis is the type who has the understanding of a child sometimes. The type that drives writers insane.
Mayfly
Why am I being so serious? He doesn’t look like he’s dying, and Hunter’s not worried. So mustn’t be. I’m imagining stuff! What fun!
Mayfly smiled. Case closed. She clapped her hands together for effect of closing a bo…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I already have the book because my friends and I read through it about a year ago! I probably won’t fully re-read it, but I can jump in on the discussions.
-
Esther and
Stepheroni and Cheese are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m down for starting tomorrow. But we might need to give people more time to see this and respond.
I’m excited!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
now to just make the 2nd MC’s character voice unique too🤔 lol XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c EEE, yayyyyy, I’m so happy to hear you love him already😃😂
I really got a feel for his personality… thoughtful, quiet, mature. Those are the things that first came to mind.
Yay!! That’s what I really wanted people to notice, so that means a lot that I got that across!
But his voice is definitely different from your other characters, so t…
- Load More
