Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 6,631 through 6,639 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3871

@princesachronicle22 lol that’s ok

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2793

@lightoverdarkness6

Your turn whenever you have the time : )

へびは かっこいい です!

LoopyLin
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2013

Sooo what’s going on over here? Is this rp still active?

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3871

@loopylin idk, I haven’t been here in a while because my group has long since disappeared.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3201

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h

I’m sorry it’s been an eternity since I’ve RPed!! 😭 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written and posted this afternoon. I should have time. (Not that I didn’t have time before… I was just being lazy… XD)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

PrincesaChronicle22
              @princesachronicle22
                • Total Posts: 759

@esther-c

Totally okay! I get you😂 I haven’t RPed in like… *mentally calculates, and gives up because of my awful concept of time* at least a month or something

And if you need me to RP something random to get things started again just lemme know!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                And guess what? His is eternal (:

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3201

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h

OK! Here we go!

Everton

The figure who looked most like a man let out a deep laugh. “Attack? I could break every bone in your body without using a weapon, human.” The man—who Ev could now tell had blue skin—lowered the spear he held. Adrian stepped out from the around the corner, shooting Ev a disapproving glare. A thousand retorts flew to Ev’s tongue, but he kept his lips tightly shut.

“Who are you?” The woman accompanying him asked. “And why is the other one hiding?”

Another man stepped out from the shadows. “I’m not with them,” he said. “I’m by myself. What is this place?”

“Some weird castle that must think it’s hilarious the number of times that same exact thought has run through my head.” Ev flashed them a smirk. “Except I’m sadly not alone. I’m stuck with this—”

“I’m sorry about his threat earlier,” Adrian interrupted, addressing the two blue people. “He doesn’t trust people easily.” He met Ev’s eyes, a smirk growing on his face.

“That’s because I happen to be around people that are hard to trust.” He smiled with confidence as Adrian’s smirk disappeared.

Adrian sucked in a breath through his nose and slowly let it out, turning to face the three others who stood with them. “My name is Adrian. This is Everton.”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Whaley
                  @whalekeeper
                    • Total Posts: 2581

Is it okay if I join this with a new character, in a week or so?

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Koshka
                    @koshka
                      • Total Posts: 1424

@whalekeeper

I have no idea which group you are asking (if any. The general somebody is always an option), but you’re welcome to join in with anybody anytime. Technically an RP shouldn’t have to depend on groups.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Viewing 9 posts - 6,631 through 6,639 (of 6,639 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >