-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 oh! You’re from SE too! I joined there like…idk…two months? Maybe? Before they shut down! Actually, I was under the same username I use here, had a Friesian PFP. Did you know you can still log in and get to your profile, and to your subscribed topics?
Okay…sit down and take a deep breath…I usually loose most my friends in…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait for the next part! I don’t really have many ideas for plot events, but I’ll let you know if I think of any good ones! Yeah, probably reading other books like it would help.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, she sounds pretty great, but I’d have to see her in rp to know if Chase would like her. Would you mind doing a Wing it to Win it with her and rp?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar adjusted the satchel hanging from her shoulder to rest on the opposite hip. The blonde at the desk said they had no rules about students carrying medical supplies, but she never saw the stuuf Nar kept for when Junior wasn’t letting her work…Nar was pretty sure knockout pills would be banned.
She smiled as she entered the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When a slyiad shifts, you can tell by like one or two things that they aren’t what they seem. Eight eyes is an example. In her teacher form, she has some orange spots on her arms, that she hides.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think getting Fennin’s feet wet would deflect lightning into the ground, that is, I believe, scientifically impossible. Also, are you aware that just lightning hitting next to Fennin would cause serious burns? Is this some kind of magical lightning that isn’t real lightning? Also, Fennin is wearing boots, how is he supposed to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or she could end up with Clint, because I have a feeling Ami and Ev are finally going to recognize how they feel for each other at the dance. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk XD
I think we had a group with some of Euodia’s charries and Calyhuge’s charries, but I don’t know what happened to that. We might be able to just put them wherever we want. 😝
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
(since Euodia is gone, now Bucky is also alone…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m considering adding in two relatively new charries if anyone wants a date for their charrie…. 👀 I don’t have to tho, so don’t feel obligated. XDD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @vinagirl
If any of you have ideas of plot twists I could add, or events that could happen in the story, I’d love to hear them. I feel like I keep running out of new ideas, but I want to strengthen my story and the characters. Maybe I just need to go read some more historical fiction from this time period lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @vinagirl
Here’s the next section! Please tell me if there’s anything that feels superficial or unrealistic. (Raegan, if you haven’t already, you might want to read all the previous posts starting on page one to get caught up)
One afternoon Mama asked me to walk to town for a few things from the store, and as I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with the lessons starting if everyone else is. I’ll just wait for everyone else tho before I RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great that they don’t bother him too much! It took my brother some time to get used to, because he’s more sensitive to needles. I still can’t imagine being a three-year-old though and trying to understand what’s going on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune? 🙄 I have no idea where she is rn. Jeptune is an odd slyiad, sometimes she acts insane, other times like a strict school teacher (she actually is Chase Duke’s school teacher, and since slyiads are the natural rivals of shyiads, things go very badly for Chase since he can’t control his powers yet.) Actually, rn she could be anything…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! Does he do okay with needles?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl character that I’m working on. Just started creating her the other day for a WIP floating around in my head. (Actually, all I have are the character ideas, not the idea for the WIP they’re in XD) Anywho, I’d like to develop her more if y’all want one of you charries to have a date. She’d love that. XD I don’t exa…[Read more]
- Load More
