-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jayson
This was awkward.
“Jayson, Rafael, which would you two prefer?” the older man turned to Raffe with a gentle smile. I glanced at my Commando In Arms (I’ll explain later, it has to do with cereal boxes).
“Well,” Raffe paused as if tasting his thoughts before serving them for general consumption. “I think you’r…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok so in this RP I say Liv has blue eyes, but correct me if I’m wrong. 😂
Lukas
Lukas found he couldn’t take his eyes off Liv’s face. He tried, but somehow, he found himself drowning in the crystalline pool of her blue eyes.
“Aww.” He heard a whisper pass by him. He blinked and looked behind him, only to see Fynn dance awa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
First of all, I love your writing!!
Second, my actual answer to your question. XD Ok. So I think I prefer the first one better. Though I do have an opinion on prologues… I heard an author (who had been writing since forever) say that he doesn’t like prologues because typically writers use them as a way to draw readers in bef…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! What do you think I am?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“I don’t live with my birth family, I lived with a clan of crazy people until I was fourteen, and escaped with my adopted brother, who is one of said crazy people. Now I fend for myself, in the cold, dark world of darkness.” Hugo laughed. “I have to look scary. That’s actually my job.” Nar blew a strand of hair from over her…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
That is very helpful, thank you.
My latest idea for Returns has a similar theme as Nahim’s stories, where Alpha must forgive and reconcile with his father, or Grathmere will die. Kinda like if Luke was the one with hatred and trying to kill Vader, but Vader is still the bad guy. And then Luke forgives him and a happy ending w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! Sorry, I think my last post lagged. I really like your idea of doing the flashback and then going to Lilitu’s pov, though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that! Maybe Lilitu’s chapter could come after Sef’s?
Definitely! I hope you figure it out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I think the first one does a great job of pulling the reader in more, but the second one also has some great writing in it.
I know the chapter with Sef and her mom really means a lot to you, and it does a good job of setting up the backstory of Sef’s parents and a little bit of world building. So really they both work in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The dancing has begun!
Hehehe…
Alright, I’ll write some RPs
Lukas
Lukas swallowed hard and faced Liv with an uncertain smile wobbling on his lips. “Well?” He held out his arms.
@rae (I said in here that Chase was dancing, but I don’t know what you decided to do)
Callista
She smiled, all tears dried, and met Fynn’s ey…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s awesome! You can tell her I love her name. 😉
I was trying to choose between Clementine, Maisie, Hallie, and Dixie. It was close between Maisie and Hallie, but Hallie won. 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“So what kind of amazing things can you tell me about yourself?” Nar smiled, then laughed again as she often did.
“I’m a geek about doctoring, I know a little bit about machinery from an older brother. I…can fight, but only do it for protection. I like the color…” Pink rose in her cheeks. “Amber more than anything. I’m one…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
My siblings and I once went to our neighbors house to sing Joy to the World…now I’m wondering how screechy and flat we sounded!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Thank you for your prayers! My ankle should be back to normal by next week. I had a rapid recovery to the point I went from barely walking on it at all to walking across our house in one day! Thank you all!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo is sooooo sweet! At this point, I’m forcing Nar in no way to like him, she just like…taking on her own life rn.
Nar
“Would you like to practise with me?” Hugo gave a little twirl and held out his arms. Nar pulled her hair out of her pony tail, the red curls falling to around the end of her rib cage. She tapped her right toe…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
The theme is only for Book 1. Book 2’s is flicking between a few. Book 3’s is forgiveness, loyalty, and a few others I’m juggling with. I know forgiveness will be in it since Nahim has to forgive his greatest enemy (surprisingly, it’s not Grathmere). Book 4 has a bunch of stuff that I haven’t decided on, and Book 5 has basically…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the craziness!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized Chance doesn’t have a nickname (unless you count the names his father called him)! I’ll have to find one.
Chase Duke
“What kind of music do you like to listen to?” Music? Chase rubbed the scar on the back of his hand. His mother used to sing, he used to play the flute, he used to sing too. He blankly stared into the…[Read more]
- Load More

Lolll
@rae
I love Chase and Sef together <333
Yes, they do seem to go. I can’t wait until they figure out how similar they are to each other!
@rae
I think that’s coming soon…XD