-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
(Perhaps that is a weird thing to congratulate someone for. No matter.)
It makes sense, I don’t mind it! Just don’t say that to someone who’s scared of aging XD.
Thank you!
So she might know places beyond the island? Gabriel would surely ask her about that, even if she doesn’t know about them.
Oh yes, she knows quite a bit about t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
WolfgangÂ
he raced forward. “I love gymnasiums! Come on! This will be great!”
(not sure what they’re going to do first so I’ll let you take the lead)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Oh I did! I forgot about that. XD Yayyyyy.
I shall probably take advantage of that offer soon once I get my rambles into order. I just want this story to make sense, but don’t know if the points I want to make are coming through clearly. Ah well.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
and stained glass windows. Lots of stained glass.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
*excepts hugs*
Project Tap Fairies. So the 16th century Germany inspired world with a unhappy boy and a begrudgingly helpful elderly fairy.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@koshka *hugs* Always ready to listen to a ramble if needed.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Thank you. I’ve reached the point that I don’t know what order things should happen in. Or if they should happen at all.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I’m currently trying to write down the plot of my book and I just…*whimpers in italics*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months ago
You’re good! *hugs*
I think all of us fall off the edge of existence once in a while lol.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!
I love these two. They are chaos and quiet mornings and two kinds of bravery and a good cup of tea.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Happy birthday!!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Wilhelm
“Well,” Wilhelm glanced back at his friend. “We could race. My daily exercise usually begins with a lap around the training ground.”
After a run, he would face an hour at the pells, then an hour on horseback, then whatever grappling or wrestling his father had set for the squires that day before they were turned over to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
These marks were not made by a living body.
O.O
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Happy Birthday!!!! 🎉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Oh that one’s really cool!
I can never do myself. I can’t get my brain to ignore the oddity of drawing myself. XD I can’t believe how good you are though!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Yeah, at this point, Baron can’t use chairs properly XD.
Wait. Wasn’t there a girl named Isabella in Gabriel’s story? I thought they were a thing for some reason. She seemed to really like him.
Yes. She had a crush on him. Did he notice? No.
This is why I call him oblivious.
I wouldn’t have expected a merfo…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
The more I look at it the more I like this layout.
- Load More
