@koshka
Active 7 hours, 18 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Jasper
Jasper almost forgot to scan his surroundings as he focused on his goal. A familiar figure guarded the door ahead, tall, with dark locks framing his stormy brow.
A surprise. Maybe Jasper should let his guard slip more often; unexpected challenges made life more fun. As he walked through the door, he gave Ari a soft smile, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The more Ari lets slip about his brothers, the more concerned Moth will be.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
He’s always on someone’s hit list, and people know it, but he’s also quite dangerous. Like genuinely has can turn fey and deadly.
That’s what I figured. Ari doesn’t seem like a person to cross. I certainly wouldn’t cross him.
I’d just never thought about Jasper and the very real possibility of danger on that end.
Right. I didn’t consider…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Trying to finish up Project Fairies plot and having iSsUeS
Perhaps draw it? On a whiteboard or something? Drawing sections of a story as visual arcs helps me sometimes. It’s easier to see everything at once and then focus on the unfinished stuff without getting overwhelmed.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
If I’m being honest, Ari would probably be a lot more aware of what’s going on now if he has hurt Jasper in the past. He would be on a hit list and know it.
Remington
Jasper’s not a bad fellow. Not at all. He was enviable, in fact. Remington just needed to avoid him today. They would be on better terms in a little while – just a little…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The boy was small enough Ari was tempted to ruffle his perfectly combed hair.
That would trigger a very mixed reaction, haha
The thing is, Ari is highly unlikely to actually beat up someone smaller than himself on purpose unless seriously provoked.
That’s what I figured.
Remington
“I already have,” Remington said.
He was losing motiv…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ari would be allowed to be fully annoyed and pummel the kid, if that was in line with his character. My character does not have plot armor.
Also cannot see how handing him a mallet would be a good idea. XD
One very stupid person thinks it’s a great idea.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am cackling rn reading this interaction hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Remington
“No. But that’s exactly why I’m asking you. This game brings out the sunshine in everyone! Your sunshine just happens to be deeply buried inside you. Surely you want to have a little fun!”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*Evil noises while trying to annoy Ari*
Remington
“Oh, thank you for the offer!” Remington laughed. “But believe it or not, that’s actually not what I was asking for. I want you to hit the ball with the mallet.”
He hit one of his fists with the other, trying to make it very clear. “Mallet. Hit. Ball. Do you know how to do that?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
No, there was a better place for Ari Verenion. Distance was always best.
Ary, please socialize eventually. It’s good for you.
I’m going to assume Ari has seen Remi around before, because they’ve both been here longer than just a day.
Remington
One of the princes was up on the climbing wall, as he often was. He was surveying the gym, his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon I just spent two hours on this lol. Do you guys have Spotify?
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3EvgmRnCo9GXDZjQCzZJUl?si=QrQ2KIZgRBuDja1h6ED7iQ&utm_source=copy-link&pi=bIpp8P3OSVmPK
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We might need to make a playlist
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes. Encourage my music addiction by sharing songs with me.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @loopylin
I listen to certain songs on repeat when I’m writing something, to help focus. For this rp, I listen to Rule #39 – Lore by Fish in a Birdcage. I’ve listened to it an unholy amount of times and someone needs to stop me.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t know if the world can handle that level of awesomeness.
Nope. It could not. It would implode.
I think we would all stare at each other for a while or just stand around awkwardly. And eventually we would figure it out. In your words, yes, awesome. XD I’ve met an online friend before and it’s weird, but fun, for sure.
I have the f…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @IYKYKArethEdition
KP is acting up, so I hope this goes through.
This is Koshka’s character Ari’s closest cousin (in age). They are quite alike in some ways, and in others it would be harder to be more unlike. I’m not sure they ever meet in cannon, but it would be hilarious if they did.
Arien Avelorion. The paragon of…[Read more]
-
Jaybird posted a new activity comment 1 month, 4 weeks ago
@koshka It’s your fault. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
so that’s kind of cheating if it’s for a survival project lol.
Yeah, cheating is fine sometimes, but it’s satisfying to find other solutions when you’re building something in survival. My brothers keep telling me to cheat when I’m trying to find materials for something, but can’t find it, and I think that’s so unfun.
I started dyi…
- Load More

!!!!!!FELAGUND DNUGALEFLALED
Dnugaleflaled? XD
Admittedly, his attitude is an inspiration.
Ah, the beauty of typing a response when I can’t see the text box.
But yes, Felagund is ….AHHHHHH *incoherent screaming*