-
LRC replied to the topic The Kingdom Has Been Resurrected in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Lol! Never thought I’d find another person in the dog business like me on a writing forum, but here we are! I’m sure it does make it a lot easier, I can imagine getting a 8 week pup that is already operate is sooooo much more satisfying to work it, lol. How many pups do you work with a day? Right now I’ve been working with seventeen…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic The Impossible Username Returns in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 That sounds cool. I play piano, but I’ve been finding it hard to squeeze out time for practicing.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yeah, I definitely wouldn’t consider my setting to be like Tolkien’s or anything, as there are cell phones and computers. Depends on the world, though. Some worlds are more advanced than others in technology.
I am completely fluent in Chinese, but not the most comfortable with it, so I would say second. Maybe if I lived in a…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Wow. How are you planning on typing it out?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Impossible Username Returns in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 Do you play an instrument?
-
LRC replied to the topic The Kingdom Has Been Resurrected in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Well, some extended family of mine raise and sell golden retrievers, and they always need extra help to love on and train (and clean up after) the puppies, so I work for them. We mainly just do a bunch of little things that help the puppy develop good habits/manners and a lack of fear 🙂 Of course, there’s only so much you can do in 8…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
*freaks out because a real PART WELSHMEN is standing right there*
Sir Leon, my dear sir, you continue to entertain us here in the Royal Kingdom of Writerly Writers. When I finally finish my story I shall be sure to pass it along to you because there will be some spoken welsh in there and your little bit of knowledge may help in…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm That’s exactly what I LOVE in a writing pal/beta reader, lol. You wanna read a bit of my writing? I pass it out to writing friends so they can get a sense of what I write/how I write. I’d love all your thoughts and am perfectly open to critics 😀
(do you have an email I could share a google document with? Not sure how we normally do…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye Any other bands you like? I really enjoy Falling Up; they’re a Christian alternative rock band.
-
Lin replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm I like The Little Prince, My Sweet Orange Tree, East of Eden, and Fahrenheit 451.
Can you tell me a bit about your settings in your writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
oops, I have to leave now 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @rochellaine @dekreel @catwing @dragon-snapper @ariel-ashira
I’ll be writing for a bit…might kinda go in and out…
-
LRC replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I know, I’m crazy. 😀 But it looks so beautiful in my head…!
If I am able to scrape up all the time to write them, I will publish them, yes—gotta have some way to pay for my valuable time, lol. Probably self publish, but who knows.
I’ll keep you in mind for beta reader and/or writer pal if you don’t mind then. 😀 I always need…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming That’s really cool! Sure, release your knowledge.
Also, @selah-chelyah What about your MCs?
-
LRC replied to the topic The Kingdom Has Been Resurrected in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice A dog trainer! Well what do you know. I am sort of one myself, I train young golden retriever puppies in socialization and very basic manners/obedience before they go to their forever homes. I’m still new to it but learning all the time. Got any general tips, lol? 😉
@selah-chelyah I have TRIED to read Les Mis but I…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming @jenwriter17 Hopefully tea. Tea all the way. I only sip a tiny bit of coffee on rare days.
-
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
*is flustered and frustrated but still hoards the chocolate* *makes face*
Alright I am leaving this topic until Encouraging is needed. Tis my job after all.
*salutes medievaly and leaves*
-
LRC replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Oh do indeed go on a Wales rant! We shall see if I can out-Wales you, I’ve become quite the student of Welsh culture at this point. 😉 It’s just so beautiful, despite some obvious disagreements with it, lol.
@shannoncv True story, that 😉 Thankfully we had a mutual friend or else neither of our parents would have allowed us to b…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Ooooh. That sounds extremely complex. How much worldbuilding would you say that you have done as of compared to JRR Tolkien?
-
LRC replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming @selah-chelyah Ha, yes, I have give my Wars of the Roses series/saga a shorter name. No I am not dreaming of future readers using it as a nickname or making up theories for the plot…not realllllllly. But it does make it easier to type out, lol.
- Load More
