Backkkk

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Bella B.
    @ashlyvye
      • Total Posts: 96

@devastate-lasting  Ahh!!! Yes I have! I have all their music illegally downloaded onto Apple music on my phone, including RaB and NPI! skreems bc fellow intense fan XD How deep in the clique are you?

*insert awesome signature because I'm a bit too lazy to come up with one*

Bella B.
      @ashlyvye

@reaganramm Ahh, okay! That makes sense, thank you so much for explaining!

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@ashlyvye Uhh let me think… I have Trench and Vessel on CD, have RaB downloaded, and listened to most of their songs (Honestly NPI has some of the best songs). How deep does that make me? XD

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Bella B.
          @ashlyvye

@devastate-lasting  (Yeah it does!! Too bad Josh isn’t in that album at all, but I still looooovee it. Which one from NPI is your favorite?) Deep enough! XD How long have you been into them?

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting

@ashlyvye I really like Blasphemy, but I also enjoy Drown and Taken By Sleep. Let’s see…I got into them after we went to go watch Samson at Sight and Sound…I think that was 2016? Maybe? Wow, it’s been a long time…

Bella B.
              @ashlyvye

@devastate-lasting Wow that is a pretty long time! That’s super awesome though!

Linyang Zhang
                @devastate-lasting

@ashlyvye Any other bands you like? I really enjoy Falling Up; they’re a Christian alternative rock band.

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
                  @william-starkey
                    • Total Posts: 634

@ashlyvye Wow, I didn’t see your reply until just now when I did! XD

Yeah, I thought you might have been on SE; I’m not on there anymore either.

1. XD I like TobyMac, movie soundtracks, and some other people.

3. 🙂

*fistpumps back!* Yeah, I don’t know much about the populace here; that is, in my own town. I live in California, sooo…I’ll be glad to move out, though I’ll miss some relatives and the sea.

XD I see; I know what she’s feeling, there; I have a history with hitting people and other people on my team getting hit, and me getting hit, too. That is, with the baseball.

But besides that, baseball’s great! My favorite team is the Atlanta Braves. Do you follow MLB stuff?

Seriously? That’s a very interesting situation; sounds like you’ve really helped them. XD Guy-friend…

Don’t worry, I can be pretty serious, too; in some circumstances such as yours it may be better to be serious sometimes, and humorous countless other times.

Bella B.
                    @ashlyvye

@devastate-lasting Oo nice! I like some of TobyMac, a little Alec Benjamin, some ID, some MCR, about 4 songs total of P!ATD and FOB combined (noteworthy though bc I like it still XD), and a little Hollyn!

I’ve never heard of Falling Up… I’ll have to try that out!

Bella B.
                      @ashlyvye

@leon-fleming XD

1. Nice!

XD A very Blue state! If you’ll miss the sea, then I’ve heard Florida is just like Cali, except it’s way more Red. Where do you plan on going?

… *dies* I was assuming you meant with the baseball, but thank you for the clarification XD

I don’t follow MLB stuff, no. To the extent that I don’t even know what MLB stands for o-o

Yeah! I’m glad I’m able to help them! And yes XD guy-friend. Dunno how else to phrase it XD

Ahh yes, I know what you mean. Serious sometimes and goofy other times, just depending on the situation. It’s all good!

@william-starkey

@ashlyvye Oh, yes; Florida is definitely way more red, though there’s too much moisture. I prefer colder weather; and the ocean landscape and such…I don’t know. The Pacific is different, you know?

XD Yeah, sure! That could have sounded a whole lot different than what I meant!

XD I don’t directly follow MLB either; I just get the updates and such from family members with access. MLB stands for Major League Baseball, by the way. The professional baseball, you know? It’s too bad that the season’s all messed up because of this coronavirus stuff.

🙂

Bella B.
                          @ashlyvye

@leon-fleming Ah, true. Well, there’s always Alaska! (Note the sarcasm.)

XD Yep. I love it when people need to specify things like that. “I mean being literally hit with a baseball.” Love it XD

Ahh yeah, okay! I don’t follow baseball much, and neither does the rest of my family… Hockey, rugby and basketball, yes. Baseball, not as much XD I remember though when my dad was a little boy, him and his dad went to the first ever Blue Jays game. My dad (like, 6 years old) asked his dad to catch him a ball. Papa said sure, knowing in a crowd of thousands he couldn’t… But he caught the first homerun and gave it to my dad. Then my dad, wildly overjoyed, asked Papa to catch the next one for his older brother.

And yeah it’s so sad that everything is canceled because of Corona =(

Linyang Zhang
                            @devastate-lasting

@ashlyvye Oh, yeah! I used to listen to TobyMac quite a lot. And there’s like 2 MCR songs and 2 FOB songs that I like as well…

Why do kids underneath the age of ten call you mom? Just wondering XD

@william-starkey

@ashlyvye XD

Double the above; Nice! XD again;

That must’ve been an awesome day!

Bella B.
                                @ashlyvye

@devastate-lasting  Nice! He used to be all that I listened to XD Which MCR and FOB songs?

@leon-fleming Double the above, as in you second what Linyang said? And yes I’m sure it was pretty awesome for them!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >