JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    @kathleenramm
      • Total Posts: 635

A very pressing matter has arisen that must be addressed.

I was recently going about my business one starlit evening reading the forum when I came across something atrocious.

I’m not going to say who or where, but I heard some Keepers calling other Keepers some offensive names.

I hate to say this out loud, but I want you to be aware of the situation. They were calling the Bumbling Henchmen… Bumbling Henchidiotpeople!

This is a disgrace to the Kingdom of Pen. *slams fist on desk and ink bottles fall over*

Bumbling Henchmen are people too!

They should be treated as such. *sobs into lace handkerchief*

Let’s have a moment of silence to pay our respects to the Bumbling Henchmen.

And no. I’m not just saying this because I am a Bumbling Henchman myself. *intends on abandoning the Bumbling Henchmen once leveling up*

Really.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Kathleen.
      Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
      @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
        • Total Posts: 133

@kathleenramm
        Exactly Bumbling Henchmen should be respected, and is arguably the most important rank out there, it signifies a new beginning the beginning of a journey to a more important rank!

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
        @william-starkey
          • Total Posts: 634

@kathleenramm Hey, it’s actually okay. They weren’t referring to ALL of the Bumbling Henchmen. NO, NOT AT ALL. That would be disgraceful, rude, and totally deserving of disqualification from the Kingdom. They were playing a joke on themselves, and that is the root of the matter.

@william-starkey

You may rest at ease. 🙂

Reagan Ramm
            @reaganramm
              • Total Posts: 110

*Prances about stupidly* Not sure if being a Wise Jester is much better than a Bumbling Henchman. At least I’m wise?

My Music:
              AndromedaCoastMusic.com

Learn Music Production:
              OrpheusAudioAcademy.com

Kathleen
              @kathleenramm

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Yes! I’m glad someone appreciates the importance of this rank.

Kathleen
                @kathleenramm

@leon-fleming I personally think that they were just jealous.

Kathleen
                  @kathleenramm

@reaganramm I’m not so sure about you being a wise Jester… I mean the dance you just did looked kind of stupid to me.

@william-starkey

@reaganramm Well, the Wise Jester position is definitely better than my Loyal Sidekick. They stuck me with the guy who takes care of the pigs. I’m definitely thinking about that “loyal” part. XD

@kathleenramm
                      Really? That’s interesting, indeed; last I heard, the Bumbling Henchmen were only called that because in reality they were the bodyguards of the Knights of the Square Table. And every time they and their masters came back from a large quest or voyage, they didn’t respond to people at all. Eventually it got around to being called the “Bumbling Henchmen”.

(XD) Hey, though, you never know; maybe @reaganramm had an ulterior motive. Maybe he was distracting the Wormtongue, while an important person was sneaking past in the background.

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper
                        • Total Posts: 3515

Indeed! Justice for the Bumbling Henchmen! *stares into the setting sun* you are destined for greatness. *nods sagely*

Now if I recall correctly, Chosen Ones like Anakin Skywalker, Frodo Baggins, Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen…. and many more …well, we don’t have the easiest time of it. Enjoy being Henchmen while you can. o . o

*pursues quest* *whatever that may be* *somebody give me a quest*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

@william-starkey

@dragon-snapper That’s true; Frodo had a hard time at it. Here’s a quest (sort of): jump off the tallest tower in the world with two parachutes, while at the same time drinking two two-liter bottles of Mountain Dew in fifty seconds straight. How’s that?

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper
                            • Total Posts: 3515

@leon-fleming

. . . Can you come up with a different quest?? Tallest tower + mountain dew doesn’t really fit the job description. XD *at least I hope it doesn’t*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Selah CJW
                            @selah-chelyah
                              • Total Posts: 245

@kathleenramm

Woops. *deep bow* My sincerest apologies. Truly, as Sir Leon says, I only meant to make fun of myself entirely, and nothing more. But I do respect the rank, and I’m sorry!

Prendre garde ~ I bleed ink

@william-starkey

@kathleenramm (See? They weren’t jealous at all. :))

@dragon-snapper
                                Okay, okay. Here goes: Travel through to the very northernmost edge of Finland and arrive at a small hut. There you will find a map, but not just any map. This map leads the way to the land of the Kanath. There, you will find two of the last Magic Bars on the planet. You must come into possession of these as quickly and as quietly as possible. Then you must travel to New England to give the New Queen Elizabeth the two chocolate bars that will heal her case of rash. How’s that?

LRC
                                @lrc
                                  • Total Posts: 30

As a new Bumbling Henchman myself, I take great pleasure in the fact that no one pays any attention to me…thus to further my clever plots. For as we all know…it is the quiet, practical, forgettable ones that rule behind the scenes. *rubs hands together* Who will pretend to bumble along side me as we build a network?

@kathleenramm
                                  @not-so-secret-secret-assassin

@leon-fleming

@reaganramm

@dragon-snapper

@selah-chelyah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >