JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
    @william-starkey
      • Total Posts: 634

@lrc Well, it seems that I’ve become something of a bumbling brook. XD Hey, I like to talk books and writing etc with people! 🙂 (What kind of a network?)

Selah CJW
      @selah-chelyah
        • Total Posts: 245

@lrc

Aha, this is true! What kind of a network, other than obviously secret…except among ourselves?…were you thinking of forming? Covert pen operations, eh. XD

Prendre garde ~ I bleed ink

LRC
        @lrc
          • Total Posts: 30

@selah-chelyah @leon-fleming

Hehehe, a network of knowledge. Knowledge of what, you ask? EVERYTHING. How will we use it? …got no idea. But we will rise up in rank, unnoticed by the special chosen ones as they go about their special quests, until we are the ones they turn to for answers, for wisdom!

You can choose your topic of strength. My topic of strength right now is a) Themes and how to connect them to character arcs and b) History of England from 1450 to 1500 😀

*laughs at self*

Get used to it, everyone. The WotR is my thing.

@william-starkey

@lrc OHhhhh. *snarky laugh* Yeah! Who knows what we could do with all that power! We could buy seventy bags of chips in one go!

My topic of strengths are I) languages II) maps III) fantasy IV) writing V) all that other stuff.

WotR?

Selah CJW
            @selah-chelyah

@lrc

Ah, nice topic choices! XD And what is WotR?

LRC
              @lrc
                • Total Posts: 30

@leon-fleming @selah-chelyah Ha, yes, I have give my Wars of the Roses series/saga a shorter name. No I am not dreaming of future readers using it as a nickname or making up theories for the plot…not realllllllly. But it does make it easier to type out, lol.

@william-starkey

@lrc OHHH! I thought you meant The Lord of the Rings! XD Yeah, I’ll say.

Kathleen
                  @kathleenramm
                    • Total Posts: 635

@selah-chelyah

Your apology is fully accepted! I hope you look back on your time as a Bumbling Henchmen with fond memories. You were a very admirable Henchman!

@leon-fleming

How did you find the book of sacred quests?!  Asmundur the Bombastic is the quest giver! Did he happen to lend you his book of quests? What did you do to earn such an honor?

@lrc

Ah yes, the ones that people least expect are the ones with the most clever of plots. I would be honored to “bumble” along side you.

Selah CJW
                    @selah-chelyah

@kathleenramm

*downcast eyes* Oh, yes, I enjoyed it! Lol. Thx. 🙂

@lrc

Okay, that makes sense. I abbreviate when possible as well, like my current WIP Out of the Ashes– actually it was my sisters who first started calling it OOTA, and it stuck. XD!

@william-starkey

@kathleenramm Oh, yes, well *nervous laugh* he did, but I wasn’t *GULP*…uh, supposed to tell anything about it…I, uh, *glances around* heard about this bad train wreck in a curvy tunnel somewhere in Scandinavia, so I went to check it out, see? But when I got there, there wasn’t a wreck at all. I searched the whole tunnel, but all I found was a door. Well, I opened it, of course, and the rest is history. I think I was in the wrong tunnel, and accidentally found one of the ancient ways into the one of the Kingdom’s Anct vaults. It disappeared after I left.

Kathleen
                        @kathleenramm

@leon-fleming

You are one incredible sidekick.

Did you find anything else interesting in the Kingdom’s vaults?

I’ve been dying to go there, but alas, magic tunnels only send me to abandon taco restaurants which are oddly littered with bottles of cherry soda. And don’t ask me why, I haven’t a clue.

No matter how many different tunnels I go through, I always end up in a booth at the same taco restaurant.

I guess the magic tunnels have a bias and only send some people to actually cool places…

@william-starkey

@kathleenramm Gee, thanks; I think we both know that if I told of anything of the vaults, certain things would be set in motion that would otherwise have better been left alone. So let it suffice to say that things may or may not be different from now on…though I did find a very finely crafted watch. And there was a case of cold, fresh cherry soda with a hint of barbecued eel…believe it or not, it was actually quite tasty.

XD Okay, I won’t! Does the restaurant happen to be named Del Belourgon?

Are the cherry soda bottles filled with cold soda or are they just empty bottles?

Hmm…that’s too bad. Is there anything in common with the tunnels you travel into? (For example: are they the same one each time? [XD] I didn’t just laugh.)

Ummm, do you happen to like tacos? And cherry soda?

Yeah, you might be right, there; though, I mean, I wouldn’t mind going to a taco restaurant. You must be quite the regular customer now, huh?

Kathleen
                            @kathleenramm

@leon-fleming

Wait… how did you know that the restaurant’s name was Del Belourgon?!

I thought I was the only one to enter that place is literal ages!

oh, and all the cherry soda bottles are filled to the brim with fuzzy soda. I was hesitant to try them at first, but then curiosity,(and my love for cherry soda), got the best of me. Now I go there on the weekly to collect a stash of soda for particularly long writing sessions.

As long as the tacos aren’t from Taco Bell, I like ’em. But except for cherry sodas, dust, and and the occasional ghost *has a quick flashback to a horrifying night at Del Belourgon* the restaurant is completely empty.

So due to the lack of tacos and the excess of undead cowboys, I’m more like a cherry soda thief than that only goes when my cherry soda stash runs low instead of a regular customer.

@william-starkey

@kathleenramm I built the restaurant.

Well, that’s good to hear! I was wondering if the mix hadn’t wore off yet.

YOU DRANK THE SODA!!!!!!!!

Oh, gosh. Well, it was good knowing you. Umm…just so you know, those cherry sodas aren’t exactly cherry sodas to the direct ingredient. I, uh…have you noticed anything weird happening lately?

And that wasn’t a ghost; that was, er…well, me. You see, the only way I can get there (which I do for various reasons of my own) is to time–NO, I mean…well, the only thing that allows me to get there has some complexities, and I sort’ve faze out a little when I’m there. And I might change shape. I think I saw you once…and I wouldn’t take any more of those cherry sodas.

@william-starkey

Okay, WOW! This is making for a great story project/idea. I’ve had some other ideas, as well, so this might end up fitting nicely together. This could totally turn into a full-length novel. You want to try forming a plot?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >