Howdy from the new KP forum moderator

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Howdy from the new KP forum moderator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    @kathleenramm
      • Total Posts: 635

Hey, I’m Kathleen, one of the new staff members of Kingdom Pen!

Just thought I would pop over here and introduce myself real quick.

I’m a sixteen-year-old writer, musician, artist, and aspiring Taekwondo Black Belt living in Florida with the goal to make Kingdom Pen AWESOME.

I fully embrace my ranking, because I think ‘the bumbling henchmen’ sums me up perfectly. Can’t get much more accurate than that.

I am also the Director of Community Happiness. Which basically means I’ll be the new forum moderator to make sure that there are no weirdos lurking around here. Your happiness is my job. If you are sad, I’m fired.

Some random things about me

All-time favorite foods are chocolate chip cookies and sushi
      I like playing movie soundtracks on the piano
      My favorite author is Lemony Snicket 😀
      I’m on a mission to become fluent in Korean

And finally, does anyone need anything? You see, I have connections…*laughs evilly while petting nonexistent cat*. I can pull some strings and get the King of Pen to do whatever I want. Bwahaha!

(Don’t tell Reagan I said this. I might get beheaded)

But anyway. Requests anyone? Your wish is my command.

Kathleen

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
      @william-starkey
        • Total Posts: 634

@kathleenramm Hello! (Introduction made: mission accomplished.) Talk about being concise!

XD Yeah, I used to be a Bumbling Henchman…that didn’t last long.

Serious? The Director of Community Happiness? Because WOW, you have such a lot of work to do. I mean, there isn’t even a doughnut/coffee bar. I was really looking forward to chatting with a bag of chips and a coke. Maybe you could think of adding a vending machine? (XD)

Oh, darn. Well, it was good seeing you. I’m sorry you got fired. (also XD)

Gotta agree on the cookies and sushi. What’s your favorite kind of sushi btw?

Good ol’ Lemony. When was the last time he went out in public, anyways?

Well, I could use a new sword. Mine’s kinda rusty and looks more like a letter opener.

So as Forum Moderator, will you ever concede to adding a TV in the game room? No, I mean a larger one than the one that’s there. Yeah. Like one at the theatre. Except a lot different and with more sound projection skills…

What strings?

Seriously? I can ask for anything I want? Oh, gosh…

@william-starkey

One question: who edits the poetry submissions? Is it anybody famous?

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@kathleenramm

Hello! I’m Chelsea, one of the longterm residents of the Kingdom. I don’t think I’ve met you before though, so nice to see you 😀

I’m Australian, a tad weird (but aren’t we all?), a fantasy/historical writer,  and a dog trainer by profession (a profession that only pays marginally better than writing lol).

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice
              • Total Posts: 3365

@kathleenramm

What are a few books that you love?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Kathleen
              @kathleenramm

@leon-fleming

I’m sorry to break this to you, but the last time we served food at KP it didn’t go too well…

More than once the head chef confused poison as Worcester sauce which ended too many innocent KaPeefer’s lives.

Ever since, anything even remotely edible as been banned from KP.

However, I may be able to smuggle a bag of chips for ya, breaking the rules is my specialty being the Director of Community Happiness and all. But a coke… that may be a bit more difficult. But I’ll see what I can do.

A sword will be easy to get, but I can’t guarantee that it’ll be much better than your letter opener. Our blacksmith has recently disappeared without a trace so all the good weapons have been reserved the Nice Knights and Chosen Ones. I hope that’s okay with you.

The answer to what my favorite sushi is is whichever one I’m eating at the moment. But I do love Rainbow Rolls.

Currently, Haley Ramm is editing the poetry submissions as she is the resident expert on poetry. I don’t know about famous… she’s famous for her pies, but I don’t know if that’s what you mean. XD

Rak Chazak Amats!

@william-starkey

@kathleenramm Okay, WOW. Who was the head chef, anyways? (It wasn’t you, by any chance, right?) Of course, whoever it was must have been fired and fined…yeah, only naturally.

That’s just too bad. Now I’ll have to walk somewhere… (XD)

*reverting to a whisper* (Make sure to get those Tapatío Dorito chips; if they don’t have that, then get the Salsa Verde Doritos…if they don’t have that, then you can get those super hot Cheetos, but in that case, you should definitely bring several gallons of milk. If they don’t have ANY of those, then you can get the next best thing…that is, unless it’s soggy potato chips; you can forget it at that point.) XD

Thanks for the help, btw. *wipes brow* I was beginning to get a little twitchy. If they don’t have a coke, you can get that strawberry Dr. Pepper (love that stuff), which I’m sure most people should have.

Oh, and I’d like a cheeseburger and a lemonade to go with that…might as well add some Fritos and pie, too. And some candy and chocolate; definitely candy and chocolate. *scratching head* And maybe it would be good if you could pick up some coffee and pizza on the way. Can you handle all this? Maybe I should lend you one of my private jets…How does that sound?

Yeah, that’s just fine. In fact, you don’t need to worry yourself over that; I’ll be becoming one of those Knights pretty soon. *polishes knuckles*

XD Like that answer! I’ve never heard of Rainbow Rolls before, but I did have this one sushi that had some sort of orange spicy sauce with crab in it that was PARTICULARLY good.

Someone famous is editing poetry! Well, at least, pies can be pretty good given the right ingredients. My Mom used to make blackberry pies with our home-grown blackberries…I loved that one, but I also really like cherry pies. What sort of pies does she make? What’s your favourite pie? And have you ever climbed Mt Rushmore?

Elën Anthrûena-kath’alâng’tèlahr!

Selah CJW
                  @selah-chelyah
                    • Total Posts: 245

@kathleenramm

Hello! You’re someone more than a podunk member on SE too, aren’t you? Or maybe it’s someone else Ramm… XD

You sound like a great choice to have guard us all’s safety and happiness, though. 😛

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Selah CJW.

Prendre garde ~ I bleed ink

Kathleen
                    @kathleenramm

@seekjustice

Nice to meet you too!

I’ve only started posting things on the forum this week, but I’ve been a long-time secret reader of KP since it started.

It’s so nice seeing people come back to KP even though it’s been vacant for over two years!

A few books that I love, Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights? The Lightning Thief, and The Hunger Games.

What are some of yours?

And where do you live in Australia? Australia has always been on my list of the many places I want to visit.

Kathleen

P.S. I think weirdos are the bestos XD

Riah Black
                      @morwen
                        • Total Posts: 31

Hi Kathleen! I’m pretty much a newbie too, I only just joined :))

Utúlië-n äure - auta í lomë

Kathleen
                        @kathleenramm

@morwen

Yes! Newbies unite!

Riah Black
                          @morwen
                            • Total Posts: 31

Hey look! We even have the same rank. By the way, what do the ranks represent?

Utúlië-n äure - auta í lomë

Kathleen
                            @kathleenramm

@leon-fleming

Why would you ever think that I was the past chef?!

*laughs nervously*

That’s crazy! It was definitely NOT me. Trust me, it wasn’t.

Anyway…

I’ve been quite busy preparing your feast. However, I’m still not sure how I’m going to keep a tenfoot long table full of delicacies a secret… Maybe I could get a wizard to cast an invisibility spell on it.

Yeah, I think I’ll do that. I hope you won’t mind drinking an invisible strawberry coke. But I’m having trouble finding it in the first place WITHOUT it being invisible.

Oh! If your going to invite anyone to the invisible party make sure they’re good at keeping secrets. I don’t want word of this going around the Kingdom.

Reagan as eyes and ears everywhere.

I’ve never been to Mount Rushmore. It’s a myth. Just like Santa Clause and the Queen of England.

Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
                              @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
                                • Total Posts: 133

@kathleenramm

WHAT happiness director?!

I can do something about that… 

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

Kathleen
                                @kathleenramm

@morwen

They represent how many times you’ve commented on a blog post or the forum.

Once you comment a certain number of times then you level up to a new rank.

Going from Bumbling Henchman to eventually The Chosen one! But I think you have to comment like a thousand times to get there.

Here’s a video explaining it in more detail, https://kingdompen.org/newcomments/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Kathleen.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >