@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the bestistest place on the internet!
Stan says hi, too. Stan is my pet dragon, who… well, if you’ve been reading the forum you might have gotten to know him already.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprise…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I came here to comment on your story and what I got was a gif war. Ah, the life of a Kapeefer… Anyway, I loved the addition of the narrator dude!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy *passes out pancakes. With raspberries*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Loved this latest chapter! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Thank you!
Here’s another…
The sun sleeps under
A cozy blanket of clouds
When will it wake up?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@bekreations I love Celtic music! I don’t do a lot of folk, but some American/English true folk music. (Like, actually written in the 1800s. 🙂 ) My favorites to sing are oldies and Americana; popular songs from the 1910s-50s. I also enjoy operetta and musicals. I like Disney, too, but only the older music from the 30s-50s. What type of Di…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Casse would rather take the train. She loves travel. Dagny would also take the train, but Janice would teleport.
@perfectfifths First off, I love that movie! 😀
Casse would rather call the brute squad. Dagny would to. Janice would rather be the brute squad.
Let’s see. Would your character rather run around in the rain or stay in…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Oh wow. Giving Stan the reigns to a dragon story is going to end up dangerous. He’s wanted to be a full-fledged dragon his whole life.
Story 1
Victor had to admit, being a dragon was cool. He could tell as soon Graenw morphed him into the beast how much power was bound inside his scaled limbs, begging to be used. How much…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Agh I forgot to tag someone.
@0-0enyali0-0 Write a poem about a fake beard. Good luck. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Jumping flowers,
Singing toads,
Mountains roaring,
Scrambled thoughts.
Ticking pencils,
Writing clocks,
Marching chickens,
Rainbow drums.
Whatever.
I seriously just made that up because my brain is full of randomness at the moment (then again, it always is…). 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no, I didn’t see that. I will check it out… 🙂
@catwing Hmmm…you can go again any time, as long as you give other people a chance to write (and don’t do two posts in a row). 😉
Tell your brother I am 15. 🙂 Is he a Kapeefer?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing 😀 Yeah. Stan could climb up with his claws if he wanted, of course, and I ought to encourage him to do so.
Being a dragon, though, he feels he supposed to be able to fly. (Which he kind of is.) Pulling himself up by his claws just isn’t the same as the way other dragons soar above the clouds and dart over fields with the speed and s…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus. That was helpful for me as well, because I have a story in the works, and the two main characters are guys. Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Hi! Firebird sounds super cool!!! Is it set in modern time?
My WIP is a book called Mahinia. Thats the name of the girl in the story. It is set in roman Carthage, Tunisia, A.D. 203, and is based on the story of Perpetua. Perpetua was a Christian who was martyred for her faith along with four others in the amphitheater. I am reall…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal *coughs*
Two more kids go on a spoiled teenager’s boat ride to the edge of the earth. They have to sacrifice their pet mouse in the end but get to trade him for a pet lamb. Also they go through some industrial strength smog which is for some reason is out in the ocean, fight a water snake, and disturb a poor old dragon trying to die in…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I like to say that guys are just like girls, only they’re not. The point is that they’re both human and share the exact same humanity. Gender only changes one’s outlook on life and certain behaviors.
I think girls are generally able to write guys pretty well and vice versa. The one issue that’s coming to mind which I run into…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I like to say that guys are just like girls, only they’re not. The point is that they’re both human and share the exact same humanity. Gender only changes one’s outlook on life and certain behaviors.
I think girls are generally able to write guys pretty well and vice versa. The one issue that’s coming to mind which I run into…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I checked out your other videos on description as well. They were very helpful!
- Load More
