Introducing Myself

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Introducing Myself

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Ariel Ashira
    @ariel-ashira
      • Total Posts: 739

@skredder I love your picture, by the way!

"In a mask, was he?"

Skredder
      @skredder
        • Total Posts: 527

@ariel-ashira Sounds like you paint a diverse set of things. šŸ™‚

And thank you about the picture. Itā€™s something I found for a school project years ago and Iā€™ve been using as my profile picture in several place.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@ariel-ashiraĀ  HELLO! šŸ˜€Ā  Ā Waitā€¦ does this mean I have aĀ fan?!Ā  *blinks* *stares into deep space struggling to take it inā€¦*

Thank you very much! Iā€™m a little bit of a techie, so naturally I thought your signature was pretty awesome šŸ˜‰

MBTI is a personality type. Itā€™s very popular here. If youā€™d like, you can take the test here! šŸ˜‰Ā I am an ENFJ-T.

BRONZE BOW! I like that book, too! Though I havenā€™t read it in yearsā€¦

You can pronounce it however you want.

Joy
          @dekreel

@ariel-ashira

I like painting people

*wonders if she will like the Character Art Exchange topicā€¦*

Sierra
            @sierra-r
              • Total Posts: 46

@ariel-ashira A hearty welcome from the KP writing team! Canā€™t wait to see you around the Forum!

Ariel Ashira
              @ariel-ashira

@dekreel Yes, Iā€™m a fan of yours!Ā  I love reading your posts!

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                @ariel-ashira

@sierra-r Ā  Thank you for the welcome!Ā  I am so glad to be here!

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                  @ariel-ashira

You know whatā€™s hilarious?Ā  I moved up in rank just by answering everyoneā€™s comments!Ā  This is great.

"In a mask, was he?"

Joy
                    @dekreel

@ariel-ashira

ā€¦

ā€¦

*whispers* Iā€™m a celebrityā€¦Ā  0.o

Ahh, anyway, thank you! šŸ˜€ *sheepishly hands you an autograph*

Ariel Ashira
                      @ariel-ashira

@dekreel I would love to have your autograph! Ā By the way, I really loved your poem ā€œAutisticā€! Ā That was really beautiful.

"In a mask, was he?"

Catwing
                        @catwing
                          • Total Posts: 2557

@ariel-ashira Welcome to the Kingdom! Whatā€™s your WIP (work in progress)?
                          Iā€™m working on Firebird. Itā€™s about some Roman-ish natives on an island. A plane crashes and they think itā€™s a firebird. They think the missonaries are firepeople. lots of confusion. šŸ˜›
                          Thereā€™s a volcano and another tribe. šŸ˜€

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Ariel Ashira
                          @ariel-ashira

@catwing Hi! Ā Firebird sounds super cool!!! Ā Is it set in modern time?

My WIP is a book called Mahinia. Ā Thats the name of the girl in the story. Ā It is set in roman Carthage, Tunisia, A.D. 203, and is based on the story of Perpetua. Ā Perpetua was a Christian who was martyred for her faith along with four others in the amphitheater. Ā I am really excited becuase its my first book and I really love how its turning out. Ā It involves a lot of research, but I enjoy it.

I always have poems that are in the works. Ā And lots of other stories I find myself working on when I should just finish this one. Ā Way to many stories I want to write! šŸ™‚

How far along are you with Firebird?

"In a mask, was he?"

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy
                              • Total Posts: 3976

I dont know what MBTI is. Can you tell me?

@ariel-ashira
                              Can I tell you?!

gollum-happy

Yes, precious. Yes, we can. *coughs* Iā€™m slightly obsessed with it because itā€™s so amazingly cool, but Iā€™ll try not to overwhelm you with information. šŸ˜› Basically, itā€™s a personality test. Hereā€™s the link to where you can take it and read more about it. Itā€™s an enormously deep study if you want to get into the cogs and wheels of it, and thatā€™s where it gets coolest, but itā€™s still really fun even if you donā€™t want to dig into all that stuff. Check it out, and tell me what result you get. šŸ˜€

(The four letters in my signature are my typeā€” I for Introverted, N for iNtuitive, F for Feeling, and P for Perceiving. Each type is composed of four letters. There are eight letters total, each standing for something different and describing a different personality trait, and sixteen possible combinations between them. For instance, the other four letters are ESTJ, and make up the complete opposite personality from INFP. E stands for Extroverted, S for Sensing, T for Thinking, and J for Judging. The eight letters can mix and match in sixteen different combinations to make sixteen different types. Okay, okay, Iā€™m shutting up now. šŸ˜› )

Sam Kowal
                              @sam-kowal
                                • Total Posts: 635

@ariel-ashira šŸ˜€ Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the bestistest place on the internet!

Stan says hi, too. Stan is my pet dragon, whoā€¦ well, if youā€™ve been reading the forum you might have gotten to know him already.

Ā 

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                                Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Catwing
                                @catwing
                                  • Total Posts: 2557

@ariel-ashira Yes, itā€™s set in modern time or maybe a little ahead. But the natives only have Roman level tech.
                                  Ooooh. That sounds cool. Research can be fun or hard. šŸ˜›
                                  I had the story then a scrapped it and started over with new [and less] POVs (points of view). Originally I had about six (And I was considering more. *facepalm*). I knocked it down to two now.
                                  Vanessa, 15-17, missionary teen.
                                  Thapis, 17, native warrior.
                                  I am not planning any romance for themā€¦ But my book is being stubborn and more stubborn. Iā€™m still working out some stuff. It may be like ā€˜Ha, ha! I will be a romance novel!ā€™ Why book? Why book?
                                  šŸ˜›

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >