@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper MORE PLEASE!!
also….
oh no……
Crosshair’s gonna be pulled away from his brothers and sister all over again!! That’s gonna be sad. Unless you have him as part of the Empire at this point.
meanwhile, Mundy won’t care. He’ll probably be alone when he gets teleported….? There’s a squad he’s with, but they’d probably willingly ha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Does it seem like the ads, the pictures and pfps glitch, and Wyoh’s reign of terror all started around the same time?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
*incoherent excited Loopy noises*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, you should meet @ava-blue , aka Queen of the Chicken Nation.
…if she would actually show her online face on here for once *sigh*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae That Lost village near your house sounds awesome, I wanna go
@whalekeeper @raeagain
Speaking of dead things, I used to always carry around this scorpion encased in clear plastic in my pocket all the time. I named him Johnny after a dead character from an old thriller story I was writing. Not sure where he is now though 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! I’m Loopy, an 18 year old girl who loves art, animation, fantasy, music, cryptids, fun crafts, and shiny things.
Your WIPs sound amazing. I would totally read them. What is Queen Natalie queen of?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Now everyone will ask me why the heck I have that, but it wouldn’t let me put any context lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper lol ok!
here’s some more Mundy quotes cause I’m bored: (also you get subjected to my bad attempt to type what his accent sounds like)
- “I’m gonna blow bits of ya all over four counties!”
- “Keep running that mouth–while it’s still attached to the rest a’ ya!”
- “I don’t make the first move….just the last one.”
- “I love this…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae oh cool! I didn’t think you made him up, I was just asking.
I love geckos lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae aww poor geckos.
Who or what is Cgecko?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper wow, your conversation got dark quickly lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae that whole thing behind the name is really cool!!
-
Esther and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@theducktator Whoops! Forgot to finish your tag up there 👆
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
theducktator
I haven’t read a lot of contemporary. What’s your WIP about?
Ok, so the contemporary one I was talking about I don’t quite have a plot for yet, lol. I know a lot about the characters, but not the story. I think it’s going to either be a mystery intertwined with slice of life, or just a slice of life story dealing with the ups and dow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, that looks so cool!! I think it looks fine, but I’m no art expert. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
(Loops, looking at you, casual stalker.)
hehe
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-hOkay awesome! I can probably RP tomorrow, but not tonight
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
Fynn backed away, shoving his hands into his pockets. “Alright. Sorry to bother you,” he added in a murmur. Navin walked off, but he kept looking different directions and his quick pace slowed down.
Fynn tapped him on the shoulder. “Something makes me think you don’t know where class is.” He smirked. He thought he saw anoth…[Read more]
- Load More
