Character Interviews

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Character Interviews

Viewing 8 posts - 241 through 248 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 2999

@whalekeeper

“Hiding in the shadows at parties” Anxious introvert alert! 😂

I used to hide too, and still do, but only after I’ve burned off all my energy being a party animal and eating all the favors! Parties are my absolute favorite thing now. I think I burned off the anxiety maybe two years ago? But I can sympathize. For me, I love the people too much and they overwhelm my brain.

It’s the opposite for me, I used to love parties, and i still do, just now I like to watch the games from the shadows. People say I’m sneaking around, and little kids like to yell that they see me cuz they think I’m hiding, but that’s not the point. If I were hiding, they would not find me until I decided to let them. I have literally been curled up in a hot space for two hours while my brothers tried to find me during hide and seek in the house we have lived in all our lives. I’m that good and dedicated. The point of my shadows is to feel comfortable. I’m like Chase in that way. I easily get overwhelmed, and anxious, so I go to the shadows where people leave me alone and where I can actually think.

I would explore it in the blink of an eye. But I’m so clumsy and unobservant that the ghosts would easily get me. I recently visited Savannah Georgia, the most haunted city in America, and there were rumors of a dozen bodies and a demon in the… eastern corner of the Sorrel Weed house? It attacks you but won’t kill. I had a sudden urge to sneak in and start a fistfight with the spirit. I wouldn’t worship a demon or anything, but the concept, and the potential interactions… soooo cool. I love that ghost stuff.

As I said, I don’t purposefully seek out that stuff, but if I actually did come in contact with something like that, I think my first reaction would be to pray. I’m not gonna go deeper into talking about demons and such, because I know a lot of people have different views, and I don’t want to cause friction at the moment.

The other thing that creeps me out, and that might interest you, is I do remember a strange light coming from the wood when I was real little. I still don’t believe in strange lights appearing, because I also know that when my Dad was my age, there used to be proclaimed witches that would meet on the ruins. And that’s what creeps me out.

My Grandmother even told me if I saw someone coming out of our woods, to not run for the house, but to slowly, and casually walk to the house, and tell a parent, and not come out until they were gone. It never happened, but I always had an eye out for people in the woods, and always made sure my cat followed me into the woods to warn me of danger.

I have a tendency to obsess over dead things 😁 My mum will yell at me “honey, what did you leave by the food buckets??” I’m really proud of my baby sea turtle. I almost had a fanged jaw from a snake that almost attacked me last summer, but the stupid raccoons stole it 😡

I don’t obsess over dead things, but I do have two naturally mummified mourning gecko adolescents. In my room. In a little cute wood box. On my window sill. Mainly cuz they were Cgecko’s. And I just decided to keep them.

That sounds like a great job for a shapeshifter. Makes sense. In fact, I can’t imagine another specific thing he would do, unless he’s a good artist.

Here’s the catch. He still can’t shapeshift in public. He has the ability to physically shapeshift like a pro now, but there are still people who want his kind dead. Especially since Narsa Jeptune unleashed her power in the middle of Shyton, killing and hurting a lot of people. By shapeshifting in an alley, and posing as one of those hurt in the aftermath, and not in the actual battle, Chase was ale to keep his identity secret from everyone except Aunt Bee. The Marshalls already knew. Since then, if anyone sees someone shapeshifting, they could be hunted and killed. But he still does it, just only in the forest, or in presence of Aunt Bee or the Marshalls, or where no one will find out.

But he really is good at no other jobs. He can’t speak well still, so that rules out anything that requires a lot of communication, including zookeeper. he also is not the best with teams either.

I am now planning doing a second book with him, or maybe short stories or something.

But the funny thing is, people lost in the forest, or are in trouble, find different animals who help them, ranging from a wolf to a snake. The animals are always docile, and defend the humans, helping them out of any scrapes. Now I wonder what’s going on in the forest. Could it be our boi shapeshifter is posing as animals to be guardians to all from little children to grown men? I’ll let you decide.

But to say the least, the forest now has many myths surrounding it, and thrill-seekers try to find these mystical guardian animals, who always seem to have some defining feature that say they are not normal. From a black wolf with green eyes, to an owl with color changing feathers. or a snake that speaks with a tongue of honey, these are now legends. Chase has written himself into history without his name being mentioned once.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
      #theclonesdeservedbetter
      #HugRikerSquad
      #HugHans

RAE
      @rae

uh-oh, long post again. I must apologize.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
        #theclonesdeservedbetter
        #HugRikerSquad
        #HugHans

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3875

@rae @whalekeeper wow, your conversation got dark quickly lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@rae aww poor geckos.

Who or what is Cgecko?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
            @rae

@keilah-h

I promise I did not make him up!!!!!

Cgecko is my big brothers internet name. Kinda like how I use my initials as my username RAE. Just he own geckos and his name starts with C .

#Justiceforsandwichclone
              #theclonesdeservedbetter
              #HugRikerSquad
              #HugHans

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@rae oh cool! I didn’t think you made him up, I was just asking.

I love geckos lol

LoopyLin
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2017

@rae That Lost village near your house sounds awesome, I wanna go

@whalekeeper
                  @raeagain

Speaking of dead things, I used to always carry around this scorpion encased in clear plastic in my pocket all the time. I named him Johnny after a dead character from an old thriller story I was writing. Not sure where he is now though 🙁

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
                  @whalekeeper
                    • Total Posts: 2588

@rae

People say I’m sneaking around, and little kids like to yell that they see me cuz they think I’m hiding

Lol, people say that about me all the time 😝 Because once I’m tired of people, I sneak off and do my own thing in the shadows as well.

#relatableintroverts

I’m not gonna go deeper into talking about demons and such, because I know a lot of people have different views, and I don’t want to cause friction at the moment.

Eh, I don’t have radical views if that’s what it sounded like 😂 Demons are evil, they shall be slayed slew at the end of time, etc.

I don’t obsess over dead things, but I do have two naturally mummified mourning gecko adolescents. In my room. In a little cute wood box. On my window sill. Mainly cuz they were Cgecko’s. And I just decided to keep them.

Aw 🥺 so cute

But the funny thing is, people lost in the forest, or are in trouble, find different animals who help them, ranging from a wolf to a snake. The animals are always docile, and defend the humans, helping them out of any scrapes. Now I wonder what’s going on in the forest. Could it be our boi shapeshifter is posing as animals to be guardians to all from little children to grown men? I’ll let you decide.

Bwa-bwa-bwuuuuuuummm… *Mysterious music commences*

@keilah-h

wow, your conversation got dark quickly lol

Darkness is its own sense of humor 😚

@loopylin

Speaking of dead things, I used to always carry around this scorpion encased in clear plastic in my pocket all the time. I named him Johnny after a dead character from an old thriller story I was writing. Not sure where he is now though 🙁

RIP Johnny 😔 He deserved all the love in this world…

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Viewing 8 posts - 241 through 248 (of 248 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >