@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed That chapter was so sweet ❤️ I love the parallels
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yesssss. She would be adorable as a part of Riker’s family tho 🥰 Then Riker/Iris will have 6 kids! XD I mean, why not?? 🤣
Um yes that sounds awesome!! That’s how big I want my family to be when I’m married. 🥰 Whenever I say it, some people give me looks, but I’m like “I know it would be crazy and that’s a lot of kids, but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Agh! This notif got buried in my emails and I almost forgot to reply! Sorry!
That sounds really interesting! So, the Orb is like a giant bubble they are trapped in?
Pretty much. It’s kinda like a screen, so it simulates what the outside should look like, but it’s not very good. So it can start pouring rain and lighting and thu…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Thanks! He’s a lot fun to write XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love characters like that 🥰
thanks so much!! I have a little scene with them if you wanna see it… Though it focuses more on the MC than her.
Aww, yesss 🥺💕
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yes I read that! I love her so much!! <33
I have a character in a different WIP who’s paralyzed from the waist down. She can stand, but she can’t walk. (I don’t know if that’s possible or not. I’ve only been playing around with it, I haven’t done real research yet. XD) She’s 17, so older than Lina, but she plays a huge role i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
AGHHH!!! I have my own theories… but I’m either afraid to know if they’re true or hoping they’re true. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I wish I could be that excited about driving…😂 And thank you! It is a huge step forward!
Well, just to clarify, the excited part was about you almost being ready to be published. 😉 I mean, driving’s exciting too, but I’ve never heard anyone that excited. XD
Wow! Thats great! Are you working on another part of your trilogy on the side…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
He aims specifially to kill in one shot, whether with his natural weapons or his rifle/knife, less out of pity for his victims and more because killing them quickly means they have less chances to strike back at him. But still.
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
This happened to me too!! There’s a kid at our church named Everest and someone called him Ev one time. i was like 👀 😂
You know you’re a writer when your father is discussing political events and you’re mind immediately tries to figure out how to integrate the events in your latest plot.
You know you’re a writer if somethi…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper don’t tell me who, or how many people met this fate, or at what point in the story it happens, but did anyone fall to Mundy’s venomous teeth or tail barb?
I feel sorry for whoever did. It’s a horrible way to go lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@koshka <3 Thanks *Resists the urge to apologize for apologizing*
XD The girls will buy him some apology candy or something. They feel bad too.
I actually have no idea what Seb is doing (someone please confiscate that hairbrush I’m concerned) but the plan was that Ellie would shut off the power so that Seb c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you start seeing people that look like your characters in public.
(Y’all, this has happened to me way too many times. 🫣😂 There’s even a little boy at church who looks and acts exactly like one of my charries would at that age. It’s ridiculous 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hallie
“Of course.” Hallie flashed another smile just as the lights went out, plunging the classroom into complete darkness. A few people pulled out their cellphones, trying to get their bearings in the dark.
“What’s going on?”
“Who turned the lights out?”
“EVERYBODY SIT DOWN! PHONES AWAY!”
“I guess now’s a better time…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh you’re totally fine 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
AWWW THANK YOUU ❤❤
AND IKRRR 😭🥰❤😍🤭
And yes me too girl, I will most likely just sit quietly and feel my heart shatter🫠
Ooh okay…sounds interesting 👀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone In case you didn’t read that giant rp up there (understandable), all the power in the school just went out. I apologize on Ellie’s behalf.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ugh sorry it’s so long
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Eddie
“Liko Landerson. What a surprise seeing you here.”
“Ed! Hello!” Eddie’s old friend looked down at her with a blinding smile.
Liko looked pretty much the same as last time she had seen him: tall, lanky build, four arms, blue skin, and a head of poofy, unkempt green hair. The only difference was he had a janitor’s uniform o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol this looks like fun, yall have some really good ones.
You know when you’re a writer when you can no longer fully enjoy mainstream movies… because you see through every plot hole.
- Load More
