@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
There’s probably no way I’ll get to writing an RP this week. 🤦🏻♀️ But summer break starts next week!! So I should have one written and posted around that time.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Don’t feel bad at all!!!
I feel like I’ve been so bad at being consistent reading it anyway 😅 My summer’s going to be pretty busy, but definitely not as busy as the school year, so I’ll probably be able to read through your whole book before the end of summer! And our break starts next week, so that’s as soon as I’ll be a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
It might already be past noon your time, but I’m wishing you both luck anyway! Hope you guys do well with what work you have left and enjoy your summer break! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m graduated:p
@theducktator Yay! You’re close!
What’s blue book? I don’t think I ever did that in school
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whaley
He. Dodges. Bullets??
I need to stop assuming that Hugo can’t get any cooler
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae you said that Chase didn’t actually accidentally poison her, right? @whalekeeper
Oscar
Oscar was used to stares. He met Chase’s gaze as he took a sip from the mug he had forgotten to give to the other boy. Chase had weird eyes. White irises, reminding Oz of his own blind left eye. He smiled at the slight similarity.
“Was, was Mrs. Mmmmo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @koshka @kyronthearcanin @evelyn-collins @whoever-else-I’m-forgetting
I’m going on a two-week cruise tomorrow!! Which means I’ll be disconnected from the Internet for the most part. Y’all can still tag me in stuff,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
You still need more creatures?????
SAY NO MORE. I have a bunch if you want them. I’ll make them pretty generalized so you can add/remove whatever features you want.
How to be a professional book reader?
To partially quote a character I “borrowed”
(a.k.a I stole him for a fanfic and married him off to an OC like I often…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
How is everyone doing? Are you guys almost done with school for the summer?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Dante
After Seb left, the girls went to return to their last class before lunch. Dante said goodbye to them and was rewarded with a shy wave from Ellie. Eddie ignored him.
Soon he found himself alone again and wandering the hall near the room where Mr. Gregory had caught them before. He glanced up as he heard voices ahead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yayyyy wE’RE BACK
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hana
Hana’s brow furrowed in concern at the boy’s behavior.
“Why do you need to leave?” she asked gently.
“Tea-teacher. She…”
“I think he’s talking about Mrs. Moore, the math teacher,” Mr. Gregory interrupted gruffly. “Did she come in earlier?”
“Yes.” Hana didn’t look up. “Her bite is healing just fine. What’s your name?”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
(speaking of which what games do you play?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello! I’m Keilah (professional book reader, clean fanfic writer, and appreciator of the strange, neat, and/or yummy)
I dropped in here to comment on your half-human-half-animal creatures. They are awesome!! I’m a fan fiction writer mostly, but my first original work has talking dinosaurs who drive cars and have human jobs (and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer yay it’s back up!!
@theducktator I don’t know but pictures still aren’t working so it’s not that.
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Getting close to the end of the school year! Does anyone want to share one good thing about this year and one thing they are looking forwards to for the summer?
One good thing about this year is I feel like I’ve learned a lot about myself, and one thing I’m looking forwards to is even…[Read more]
-
Ah, messed up the tags. @whalekeeper @loopylin ^^
-
I guess my one good thing about this year is that I haven’t been in school. 😅 I’ve had a lot more freedom and energy to help my family around the house and work on creative stuff since graduating.
And I’m really looking forward to going swimming! I just want to go float in a lake and look for cool rocks so much-
@loopylin
Oh that’s great! Your school must end early. Nice! I used to be really into rock collecting too.
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi Esther! That’s great that you play violin! How long have you been playing for? And do you have a favorite classical composer?
Umm…. Almost two years? I think? It should be two years come September. It’s hard to remember because there were a few months where I didn’t play at all. XD
Ah, dystopian writing is interesting. Is that yo…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae ok but I’m almost tempted to drop Mundy in here so he can yell at everyone (with the possible exception of Jaylen) being in what he thinks is his house lol.
should I do it? I was planning on keeping him out of this, but…….
Jaylen
“So sorry to bother you. Is there a reason I’m here?” the scaly creature asked…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
@evelyn-collins ohhh ok!!
I won’t give you any spoilers 😉
hmmmm……IDK. I’ve run out of suggestions lol, I guess just look back at my old ones…..
- Load More

Cool! Have fun!!
Enjoy yourself! Safe travels 🙏
Have a good trip!
That sounds like so much fun!! Enjoy!! 😊
Have fun!