Fairytale AU RP

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@rae

Hunter

Mayfly splashed Silvanis again.

Not that he didn’t deserve it for being such a grump.

Then she spelled twelve letters in the air, six for her and six for him. She then intertwined her fingers.

“Together? Two of us?” Jaylen guessed next to Hunter. “Or no, that looks too long for that word she’s making. Assuming her writing system in the same as ours, just with different letter shapes, that is.”

Hunter realized what it meant. “Friend.”

Jaylen snapped her fingers next to him. “That makes sense!”

She crouched next to Mayfly and wrote the same word in the dust of the floor with her clawed finger. “And that’s how you write it in my language. I’ll teach you some more later if you’d like.” She turned to look at Hunter. “I taught some of my comrades to read back home. Can you believe a dragon two decades older than me still didn’t know his letters?”

Strangely, her written words were as foreign to Hunter’s as Mayfly’s. He wrote in Basic Dragonish next to her, trying to compare the letters. They weren’t particularly similar. He’d have to ask her what planet she was from later.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3004

@keilah-h

Mayfly

Mayfly smiled as she studied the words, creating water letters of both forms of language. She giggled, shaking with excitement. The water letters shook with her. She formed them into a ball, before throwing it at Silvanis , who destroyed the water ball with his hand before it could completely soak him again.

“Will you stop that?!”

Mayfly only pointed at him, before sticking out her lower lip, looking very sour, and crossing her arms. Then, laughing, dropped the stance and created six letters in her language in the air. She questioning looked at Hunter and Jaylen.

Alpha: "It's not Nar's cooking, is it?"
        Nae: "Would I try to poison you?"

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2598

Heeyy all

Winston

As hesitant as he was, Winston couldn’t just lay on the ground forever. Eventually he pulled himself back up, swayed a little, and strolled to the nearest house.

His orange and black patterns glittered across the bridge of his forehead, as the warm sunlight scattered itself over the front porch. He straightened his clothing, put on a brave face, and rang the doorbell. “Anyone… anyone home? Hello?”

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@whalekeeper ooh are you joining?

@rae

Jaylen

Mayfly created the letters again, this time in the dragons’ languages. When she laughed, the letters jiggled.

She splashed Silvanis again just as someone knocked on the door.

“I’ll get it.” Jaylen pulled the door open to see a curious scaled creature. He wasn’t a dragon, but he didn’t look like Silvanis or Mayfly either. He had scales, orange and black ones just like Dell’s back home.

Ah, Dell, that hilarious lunatic…..

Thinking about her friends made her wonder if time went differently here than over where she was from. Hopefully it did…..the team was a mess already. Having a member vanish into thin air would only make it worse.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and looked down at the creature. “Hello, little….scaly creature.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Whaley
            @whalekeeper
              • Total Posts: 2598

@keilah-h (yep!) @rae

Winston

With a fair amount of uneasiness, Winston pulled at his collar and peered into the house. “So sorry to bother you. Is there a reason I’m here?”

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@whalekeeper @rae ok but I’m almost tempted to drop Mundy in here so he can yell at everyone (with the possible exception of Jaylen) being in what he thinks is his house lol.

should I do it? I was planning on keeping him out of this, but…….

Jaylen

“So sorry to bother you. Is there a reason I’m here?” the scaly creature asked.

Jaylen shook her head. “Not that I know of. We were just….taken here all of a sudden. Although I’m sure there has to be a reason…..”

“Maybe we should find it.” Hunter stood up from where he’d been watching Mayfly play with water and nodded a hello to the scaled creature before he strode to the door. “Anyone else think so? Sitting in this house isn’t helping us any.”

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >