@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
@euodia-vision
Hey! If you have a minute, could you try to help me with something?
I’m basically starting over on creating a blog, but it won’t let me edit the free domain name… do you know how to fix this? It’s stuck as my former blog name with the new one added on the end. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
@kyronthearcanin Sure XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome! Great idea!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
I know nothing about this, lol, but I’ll just tag @kyronthearcanin again XD… she might have some tips for you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freeomwriter76
If it’s okay, I just assumed the parents greeted my family 🙂
@everyone
When I mention the group of kids, it can be literally anyone, I left it vague so if anyone wants to interact with my characters, the floor’s open.
Moon
The Krats were swiftly ushered into a spacious, refined parlor.
As Moon followed his expressionless bro…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Mae govannen, Euodia! Elen sÃla lúmenn’ omentielvo. Yes, I looove Tolkien. I enjoy watching the movies (as long as I’m allowed to rant about everything wrong with them, lol), but the books are my favorite (especially books on the First Age). I’ve read LOTR, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion (my favorite!), Unfinished Tales, and I’m working o…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awwwm I love Fineas, and I also agree with Miley…😠😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years ago
Awww, I really like this! It’s so sad though. What setting is it in? Like time period, fantasy world, real world, etc.
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, yes! Breaks are so nice!!! I hope you enjoy yours. You deserve one! 😉 <333
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey, there! How are you?
Yes, I’ve been on several adventures in the past year(ish), the most exciting of which was joining The Author Conservatory. I’ve worked on two WIPs with them:
- a non-magical fantasy retelling of Gideon… but with pirates 😉
- the story of David and Goliath but told from the view of David’s oldest br…
-
hybridlore and
Ruth are now friends 3 years ago -
hybridlore and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 3 years ago
You have a point, but I’ll say again that it depends on the character. The more I see of a character, the more I’ll get to know them, and that’s why I feel like it’s important to have developed side characters. But characters without a major role in the story, definitely.
And yeah, that’s kind of what I was thinking, too. The way that…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Lol! I know, it happens to me too. It just means you’re improving!
Great job on the chapter! I don’t think the italics worked, but it’s not a big deal. Can’t wait to read teh next one!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 3 years ago
Here was some brainstorming I did on one of my character ideas!
Name (full, nickname, anything relevant to the story): Isabelle Merrida Cortess. She’s named after her ancestors (maybe an Isabelle who came on the original ship to colonize the planet).
Race/description: Unruly/frizzy dark reddish-brown hair, hazel brown eyes. Sort of tall for her a…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 3 years ago
So, I decided to create a doc and just put all the characters I’ve created into it and do the questionnaire for each of them in there, but one thing I realized is that this questionnaire doesn’t necessarily work for non-major characters. Side characters aren’t supposed to be super fleshed out, they’re supposed to be flat, so which questio…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
My favorite character to write is probably one of the main characters in my current WIP, whose name is Obsidian Gray. He’s pretty easy to write, but hasn’t been a point-of-view character yet, so I don’t know for sure.
Ok awesome!!
What’s your current WIP about? If you’re posting things about it on here, would you tag me?
So, it’s a tr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, so life has been really busy, but I should be able to write another RP tomorrow. 🙃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Same XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Awwww the Riker and Iris scene is so cute!!
- Load More

Here’s the link — https://writingsandramblings.wixsite.com/sci-fi—apple-pie
Also, thoughts on the new name? I love both of them and I realized they rhymed, so I thought it worked well… I don’t know if it’s too weird, though. XD
Also yeah, design is in a very early stage of development, lol
Hey girl!! Okay, so to change the domain name you’ll have to change the name of your Wix account which you can do in account settings.
And, ahhh, I’m loving the blog so far! I think the new name is cute! It’s unique and catchy so I think people will remember it better.😉
Great job, girl! Lmk if that domain name thing works!
@euodia-vision
Auugggh right, I forgot about that… it’s a weird setting, lol. Thanks so much!
Thank you! Yeah, I figured it was more interesting and unique lol.
Ok, I will! Thx again!
@hybridlore
haha yes it is kinda weird. 😆 no problem!
it is! I really like it!
of course!!
@euodia-vision
It worked! Thanks!
One other question, I don’t know if there is a way to do this for sure, but if I was going to upload posts to different sections of the blog, how would that work? For example, like a book review posts section, and then a writing section… can I choose which posts go on which page?
Hey!! So sorry I wasn’t able to get back to you before I left.
So you should be able to do that… you might have to have a section where all the posts go to then you should be able to divide it up into categories…
Have you figured that out yet? if not I can experiment. 😉
@euodia-vision
No problem! I was able to figure it out, thanks! How was your trip?
Oh yay!! The trip was really good! NYC is definitely not somewhere I’d want to live, it was dirty, and busy, and no one smiled, but I enjoyed the sightseeing part of it! We saw SO many incredible things. I got a loooot of pictures😂 . Thanks for asking!