Writing about weddings and kissing and more!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Romance Writing about weddings and kissing and more!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 692

Here’s my WIP couple: 

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 692

Super short snippet scene that goes with the pic: They danced and twirled. Jessica’s dress swirled. Alec’s suit was so nice. He wore a gray suit and green tie. Jessica donned a plain but long green dress. It was slightly lacy at the bottom. Alec didn’t have a hood to pull so that made Jessie happy. She hated it when he pulled it up. It was always a sign of insecurity for him.

Euodia
        @euodia-vision
          • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

Awwww the Riker and Iris scene is so cute!!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@sarafini AHH, LOVE IT!!!! 😍😍😍😍

(and the art is *chef’s kiss*)

@euodia-vision
            Awww, tysm!!! 💕💕

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@trailblazer can do! 😉

Allison
              @acancello
                • Total Posts: 838

@sarafini

I love it! They look so happy together.💗

Trailblazer
                @trailblazer
                  • Total Posts: 604

@freedomwriter76

Well, here is the link… I hope it works. I clicked something wrong the first time I tried to do it and I think I fixed it? Not sure. Let me know if you can’t open it.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqLpiZHEymzaiR4zOS31o5Kj7TLc?e=hWr5cI

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Allison
                  @acancello

@trailblazer

It didnt work, it just took me to a drive with a bunch of docs. Maybe try it again? 🙂

Trailblazer
                    @trailblazer

@acancello

Oops, hopefully not all my docs now available for anyone lol. Let me see what I can do.

Trailblazer
                      @trailblazer

@acancello

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AqLpiZHEymzaoU11PclLyX8Gmqzh?e=McUSXd

Ummmm is that any better?

Allison
                        @acancello

@trailblazer

Yes, but it also will let me edit the doc, dont know if you are comfortable letting people view it like that?

Trailblazer
                          @trailblazer

@acancello

That’s fine. I don’t feel like changing it again.

Allison
                            @acancello

@trailblazer

Ok, no problem!

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009
                                • Total Posts: 1992

@acancello @trailblazer @anyone else

I wanna bring this back!!

Here’s my other “Lefse” scene I wrote recently:

As Sef walked with Lilitu, her side tingled.

He was so close to her.

Her heart beat wildly and her stomach turned inside out. She was happy, more than happy, because she was with Lilitu, and Lilitu made everything better. As far as she was concerned, Lilitu could make even the Farnbron Brook smell like the finest perfume so long as he was with her.

Her head was spinning, her mind racing, her thoughts flitting about like butterflies. She knew she was staring, she was conscious of it in the back of her mind, but no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not tear her eyes from his bright blue ones. She was smiling widely, laughing all at the wrong times, but she didn’t care.

Snap out of it! She almost smacked her own arm. It’s only Lilitu! She had never felt this way about a boy before. Part of her resisted the feeling, part of her wanted to run from it. It was new, different, and that scared her. But another part of her couldn’t. She didn’t want to, she didn’t want this to ever end.

They made their way down to the Farnbron Brook. Sef barely even smelled it. All she smelled was the salty sweat on Lilitu’s skin, the smell of him, the shampoo in his hair.

As they descended into the foul water, Sef didn’t even feel the waters around her ankles, nor did she feel the sharp stones stabbing her soles like knives.

And then Lilitu reached for her hand, steadying her, guiding her. Fireworks erupted in Sef’s mind. Her palms were sweating, and she didn’t want him to let go. She almost begged him never to let go, to hold her hand forever. For a moment it seemed like he was going to as well. Even after they crossed the Brook, he clasped her hand for a moment after, smiling his breathtaking smile. Sef thought she might faint.

Then he held out his arm.

For a moment Sef blanked, staring dumbly at him, and then the spell lifted and she smiled at him, taking his arm. The two approached Lir. Could he-Sef dared to hope. No. She quickly cast that thought miles away. But the question remained in the back of her mind. Could he possibly feel the same way about her? Every time she smiled at him, did he feel lightheaded like she did when he smiled at her? Was he unable to break eye contact as well?

They talked, laughed like old friends, but then Sef couldn’t help but wonder if maybe, just maybe, there was something more between him.

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Power
                                @power
                                  • Total Posts: 292

@savannah_grace2009

Aha!!! An ally in harms! Indubitably, let’s bring this page back alive! ALIVE!!! 👨‍🔬

I actually haven’t actually read what you actually posted above, but here are my uncensored and completely unheard reactions 😤🤮🙈

You take delight in vexing me. You have no compassion for my poor nerves.

You will love what you spend time with.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >