@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine!! I get that 😉 If you don’t get to it soon, I might do it. I just haven’t felt like RPing lately. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
AHHHH!!! I love it so far!!! I love seeing my charries written in the style of another writer. <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I have not forgotten about Ellie&Seb. I am just going to wait a little longer for @godlyfantasy12 in hopes that a couple subplots are not buried :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Do you want help pinning down his traits? I’ve just noticed you mention how hard it is to write Alpha quite often.
-
Sara Ann {Spark}'s profile was updated 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh phew, thank you for the positive feedback XD I was so worried someone was going to be devastated.
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I also like Jonas’ point about one-note motivations. It’s probably one of the hardest things to hide from the reader’s notice. I personally believe it is okay, even great, for a character to have one point to them. One deep-set motive. But if you never show that motive, and instead make up a few secondary motives that demonstrate how the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree with @jonas that I haven’t seen much of a difference between Nahim and Alpha, and maybe that’s why I have a hard time distinguishing between them. This is, of course, coming from someone who has only roleplayed with one of those characters and seen limited material based on the other… so that’s very likely a me problem. *shrug*
But I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @lydibug @loopylin @jonas @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @lightoverdarkness6
Prologue
I know I’m imaginary.You’re reading about me right now, thinking smugly about how you’ve seen a self-aware intro before. But this is me, not another imaginary narrator, so I’m just going t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @lydibug @loopylin @jonah @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @lightoverdarkness6
Okay *ahem* Is this mic working… *tap tap* okay.
Intro/Things You Need to Know
The biggest thing to know is that your character may be a villain. Even if they are a hero in your story, they may show a d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
You don’t need to feel bad, that’s perfect I think!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
a NO. 2 school pencil with an eraser that actually erased!!! would you believe it!
Literally a miracle ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Quick questions:
Do Rina and Zash know each other? (I’m assuming they would be enemies if they did)
Are Flaz and Markus from the same universe? If so, what is it like, and what are their relationship? If not, could you briefly describe their universes please? :]
I need the 24th character!! I think Highscribe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
People say I’m sneaking around, and little kids like to yell that they see me cuz they think I’m hiding
Lol, people say that about me all the time 😝 Because once I’m tired of people, I sneak off and do my own thing in the shadows as well.
#relatableintroverts
I’m not gonna go deeper into talking about demons and such, because I know a lot o…
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
This is my recipe for ramen <3 Hope it works…
-
Esther and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator Whoops! Forgot to finish your tag up there 👆
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
theducktator
I haven’t read a lot of contemporary. What’s your WIP about?
Ok, so the contemporary one I was talking about I don’t quite have a plot for yet, lol. I know a lot about the characters, but not the story. I think it’s going to either be a mystery intertwined with slice of life, or just a slice of life story dealing with the ups and dow…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
You and your cocky crow face
- Load More
