-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I just got a new WWII book! It’s called A Higher Call by Adam Makos. I assume you’ve read it? What do you think? (I’m on chapter two but know gist of story)
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*Happily goes about my day*
*sees that Freedom wrote a scene*
*runs over and reads it*
*isn’t shocked to see that it’s sad yet it’s about Hans*
*goes back to the sobbing corner for a while*
WHY???!!!
also congratulations on the progress with your writing!!!
but Hans… also Eleanor is quick, she doesn’t waste a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We love you, Min!! Don’t ever doubt that.
Thanks girl, you too. I love interacting with you here even if you’re…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Ummm sorry I disappeared….
But I did see this post, just didn’t respond.
I have been praying for you and your Grandma and hope everything gets better <3
*hugs*
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @esther-c @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed (I hope I got that right this time lol) @vinagirl @idon’trememberwhoelsewantedtofollowalongonthis @liberty (I think you’re the one who said you like historical fiction, particularly the American Revolution. If I’m wrong and it’s someone else I’m thinking of, you can ignore…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Would y’all like to start this RP up again or modify it ect.? I can’t be super steady on here, but I can at least rp 1-3 times a week.
If y’all do want to continue it, I’d like to insert a character perhaps.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Hans whyyyyyyy
so actually, thanks to Hans’ complicated backstory, and a few story clues from his canon universe, I’ve begun rethinking my fanfic villain, Hemlock.
He’s totally evil, through and through, and under practically no circumstances will I ever feel sorry for him, but I wonder how long, exactly, has he been the way…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed My brother plays a WW2-themed Roblox shooter game which has the Battle of Castle Itter as a map in it, and I think he says he likes playing there. That’s how I know about it lol
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.
Ofc girl! 💖 Yeah it really does.
And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
O_O I’m not sure I want to see this scene.
Poor villains. They can seem nice at times, and we as the authors know what they really need, they just never choose it.
I did once have my twin feeling kinda bad for one villian though, untill I told her he murders his brother.
She doesn’t like him now at all for some reason.…[Read more]
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Definitely! I never properly researched the era when I was still in Highschool, but it really was a fascinating time in history!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Still. *crosses arms* XD
I do understand though. Most of my antagonists are the MCs, but I do have a several villains and antiheros scattered through out.
Along with a few I sometimes feel sorry for everything I’ve done to them. -
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Freedom! *Slams hands down on table* Why are you trying to make me sympathetic for Hans? I thought he was a villian. This is not allowed!
Because I may get too attached. *Sniffles and storms away*
Interesting scene though. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@ummmyouguys
Yay! I’m glad people like my newspaper idea. I’m thinking of having the first club meeting in the afternoon at some point. Any ideas for the name of the newspaper?
I think Eddie and Ellie are going to math class, but that might change if no one else goes with them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Poor Hans 🙁
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hans needs another hug…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Did you post something? It says you did, but your profile doesn’t have it, neither can I view it on here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you <3
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
I wanted to share a snippet! I’d say this is from book 4. Also y book has been changing so much recently and I realized yall don’t even know abt this plotline yet, so I guess it isn;t exactly spoilers.
I’m pretty proud of how this turned out,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed HEYOOO! about to head to bed BUT gonna RP before that! BTW Freedom, what class do u wanna attend? Maybe one where some others are?
Paxton
Paxton smiled as Wolfie went on, talking about his brothers, and painting.
“Do you still like to paint and sketch?”
Paxton nodded. He indeed did, though he was finding less…[Read more]
- Load More

I actually haven’t read it yet…but I really want to XD
Is it any good? 👀
I’m in the first few chapters still, haven’t been feeling like reading all day, but I like it so far! I know their is some language, so beware, but it’s not as much as idk, some books I’ve seen.
Okay, that’s really bad at explaining…so far, there is less language than thirty minutes into the Age of Ultron movie (Pietro’s on my mind)
The story…[Read more]
Actually, reading my reply above again, it’s got less language than probably the first ten minutes of that movie. Anyways…
After this book, I will be purchasing Spearhead which I believe is his next book about a man in a Sherman tank.
EEEEE
I wanna read it even more now 😂